Author Topic: a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!  (Read 2607 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:a death row classic artist is recording an album on tha row NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2003, 07:21:22 PM »
And its my thread, woohey  ;D
;D
maybe you should tell these guys that the artist is Kurupt before they kill each other....

budsmokeronly

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2003, 07:27:56 PM »
yeah right 2pac is not Crooked I.
When its so easy why don`t you start your own label?
and sorry guy but you are not realistic because then you would understand what suge is doing right now with the Ashanti Baby Remix and and the upcomming Disfunctional Family soundtrack.

see now you are just contradicting yourself and making yourself sound even dumber.  You said
Suge can produce 50 videos...but nobody plays a video only because suge is the ceo.....and then tha row would REALLYbe over.
your exact words moron.  I understand exactly what suge is doin.  he is using murder inc.  Suge is a smart man.  he didn't become so knowledgeable and rich by taking lessons from your genius ass.  Suge don't want to invest in his artists because he knows that it is a bad investment.  He knows crooked I probably isn't gonna sell for shit.  So why should he take such a huge risk.  He sees what is goin on in the industry.  Ain't nothin in the west doin good right now.  Look how big of a name snoop is, can u get a bigger name in rap?  Snoop barely went gold.  Is that cause his album was totally horrible?  No, its because its not the type of rap that is popular.  I have never listened to a ja rule album, but I know anyone who has good taste of music would appreciate snoop's latest release over ja rule's latest release.  Suge is all about money.  Just look at how he is capitalising on 2pac.  Any self respecting person, who says they were as good of friends as suge said he and pac were, would never do such a thing.  Just cause crooked I won't sell much doesn't mean he is a bad rapper, he just is not what all the trl groupies want to hear.  Westcoast rap is not in demand right now.  It is simple economics here, but probably way over your head.  If u wanna make an argument against mine, then make a fuckin argument, don't give me this fuckin stupid ass bullshit, that you don't have a clue as to what u r talking about.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2003, 07:36:17 PM »
yeah right 2pac is not Crooked I.
When its so easy why don`t you start your own label?
and sorry guy but you are not realistic because then you would understand what suge is doing right now with the Ashanti Baby Remix and and the upcomming Disfunctional Family soundtrack.

see now you are just contradicting yourself and making yourself sound even dumber.  You said
Suge can produce 50 videos...but nobody plays a video only because suge is the ceo.....and then tha row would REALLYbe over.
your exact words moron.  I understand exactly what suge is doin.  he is using murder inc.  Suge is a smart man.  he didn't become so knowledgeable and rich by taking lessons from your genius ass.  Suge don't want to invest in his artists because he knows that it is a bad investment.  He knows crooked I probably isn't gonna sell for shit.  So why should he take such a huge risk.  He sees what is goin on in the industry.  Ain't nothin in the west doin good right now.  Look how big of a name snoop is, can u get a bigger name in rap?  Snoop barely went gold.  Is that cause his album was totally horrible?  No, its because its not the type of rap that is popular.  I have never listened to a ja rule album, but I know anyone who has good taste of music would appreciate snoop's latest release over ja rule's latest release.  Suge is all about money.  Just look at how he is capitalising on 2pac.  Any self respecting person, who says they were as good of friends as suge said he and pac were, would never do such a thing.  Just cause crooked I won't sell much doesn't mean he is a bad rapper, he just is not what all the trl groupies want to hear.  Westcoast rap is not in demand right now.  It is simple economics here, but probably way over your head.  If u wanna make an argument against mine, then make a fuckin argument, don't give me this fuckin stupid ass bullshit, that you don't have a clue as to what u r talking about.
no small label invests millions of dollars in unknown artists!!!!!!!!
oh and by the way now you are contradicting yourself.
some posts before you suge ain`t doing shit for his artists.

and what has relaeasing cds with 2pacs friendship to do.......oh i understand.........only your typical hatin

budsmokeronly

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2003, 08:06:50 PM »
no small label invests millions of dollars in unknown artists!!!!!!!!
oh and by the way now you are contradicting yourself.
some posts before you suge ain`t doing shit for his artists.

and what has relaeasing cds with 2pacs friendship to do.......oh i understand.........only your typical hatin

you are seriously a row dickrider.  Sure I hate suge knight, but I like the row and crooked I, Kurupt, Eastwood, and I think that is it on DR.  If roscoe is on there I like him too, and danny boy is cool.  I like the music man, I don't hate for no reason, just cause they diss other rappers I like.  If they make good music than I listen to it, no matter who they are affiliated with.  I don't like sisqo but I like the song so damn hood.

And what does releasing cd's with 2pac's friendship have to do with anything to do with what?  Well only the fact that Suge knight is making a lot of money off what he would claim as "one of his best friends."  I wouldn't mind it if he just put them out in their original form.  If they should be released they shouldn't be tampered with.  It should be original or kept unreleased.  He pretty much has used 2pac to keep the label alive at all.  both compilations I am sure had much of their sucess due to the pac songs.  Look how suge puts in his current artists, or other popular artists that get attention from buyers, but often make the song of worse quality, in opions of the people who have long been pac fans.  Now is this a good business move?  of course, its a great move, suge has made hella money from it.  Here is my problem- Suge has a good ear for talent and good music.  He knows that the songs in their og form are better.  He knows that the pac fans that been down for awhile, are going to be dissapointed with the changes.  I mean, putting nas in a song!  I think nas is dope and all, but pac was dissin nas on wax when he died.  How u gonna put nas, who pac was dissin and had never made it all good with, on a pac song.  That is disrespectful IMO.  But you are proabably one of those people who thinks that there is nothing fucked up about kurupt goin back to the row.  And suge doesn't do anything good for his artists.  Sure he puts them on murder inc's shit.  That keeps suge in the limelight.  He ain't doin that shit for his artists, he is doin it for himself.  C'mon man has any ex inmate really ever have anything positive to say about suge knight and their pay, contract, etc.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2003, 01:11:08 PM »
tha row is done for and ain't gonna drop shit.  If u believe they are then u on some crack.  Lets see, crooked I has been there since 98.  That is 4 years and he hasn't put out an album.  What has been released by him- hmm like 3 or 4 songs.

the realest
ygd
swoop g
lil c-style
k-9
atl
VK
Doobie
Eastwood
Spider

all them been on the row, and we saw nothin from them.  Tha row is finished.  Why do u think suge is workin with them fagget ass murder inc queers.  Luke C-walker u need a reality check.  The row is finished and I will bet anyone on that.  People used to use the excuse that suge was in prison so they couldn't do anything.  Shit he been out for almost a year and a half now and we have gotten 1 album- a Pac album.  Danny boy ain't commin out, crooked I ain't commin out, Kurupt ain't commin out.  Them boys is fucked and stupid as hell for goin back to the row.

Ok so now takin your time to release an album means your finished...........................

Can I say Dr Dre!!!!!!

LMAO!!!  man, do u guys think at all before u post, or do u just pull shit out of your ass.  Takin your time to release an album???  Your sayin all those artists that I listed are just taking their time.  Give me a fuckin break.  Ain't none of those artists that I listed gonna ever drop an album on the row.

Now let me state this:  I am in no way a dre dickrider, a row dickrider, a dpg dickrider, or a hater of any of them.  I like good music.  The chronic is one of my favorite albums ever, and I really like 2001.  I really don't like anything else dre has put out outta the aftermath camp.  I am not an eminem fan, although I consider him to have much skills and talent- he just ain't my style.  So Dre takes a long time to put out albums- at least he puts em out.  I didn't say taking a long time to complete your albums means your finished.  Lets see it took dre a few years to complete 2001.  It is considered a classic album by many, many people.  It sold many, many copies.  Same with all 3 eminem albums.  Now what has the row done in the last few years:  2 pac albums (one which is horrible, and this is comming from a big pac fan), a dpg album that was great, a snoop dogg album that was good, a snoops greatest hits that was great, too gangsta for the radio which imo sucks, and chronic 2000 which is okay.  So 5/7 albums are from artists who are either dead or not on the label.  And it isn't like the row hasn't had artists- just check all of them I listed.  And none of these albums has even seen close to the sucess of dre 2001, or eminems albums.  So to make this comparison is like comparing smoking weed to murder- u would have to be a complete idiot.  So anyone with any business sense could clearly see that Aftermath is doin much better than the row.

To my final point: no taking your time to release an album does not make u finished.  Not putting out your current roster of artists album, but rather past artists material, does mean you are finished.  Owning a record label is running a business.  Suge Knight is running a business, and doing very poorly at it.  He knows that his label is going under.  Why the hell do u think suge hasn't put out a album by his new inmates for years?  He knows that he ain't got nuthin that is goin to do well, and match the sucess of artists such as Dre.  Do u really think that crooked I hasn't completed an album yet?  Lets just see how long before the row goes bankrupt.

Ok so all the work Suge has been doing with Murder Inc is bad business.............like it or not Murder Inc be running things as much as I hate to say that, so u think Suge is not trying to get exposure on his new inmates, it takes time, whats the point of just releasing there albums with no promotion, with out people knowing his guys, he has been on various tv shows, with his inmates in tow, various radio shows with his inmates to.

Peeps who dont know Crooked I now, will soon cos of his affilation with Ja Rule, so that will help sales immensly,

Tha Row isnt dead, its hibernating but slowly waking up, the wheels r in motion yeah its slow, but watch out.

Why has Suge brought out compilations instead of the current artists albums, because its to get "all" his artists recognized. People dont know Eastwood, Crooked I, Spider Loc, VK.............But they know Deathrow so a Deathrow Compilation will sell better then an indivduals album.

So I guess you work for Deathrow saying Suge isnt doing shit for his artists, well from my perspective I think he is and he is doing a good job at it, yeah maybe the delay on Crooks album is kinda long, but lets be honest how many people know him now..........wait a while when he is "affilatied" with Murder Inc (I dont like them at all, but its business and Tha Row are out to make the money, and who is making loads at the mo............Murder Inc)

Bottom line.............Murder Inc is bringing Tha Row and its inmates the exposure it needs, good or bad who knows, but its exposure none the less

ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY!!!!!!!!!!! Neither was Deathrow!!!!!!

::)

arn't you the same guy who didn't know what Chucks and khakis were,lol

AND WHAT THE FUCC HAS THAT GOTTA DO WITH THIS POST
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2003, 02:18:29 AM »
damn yall can type alot of shit, those two long post's are longer than all 46 posts made by me so far.

Don Seer

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2003, 02:29:31 AM »
quality not quantity eh?  8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2003, 07:23:20 PM »
quality not quantity eh?  8)
yeah before you posted it was a good conversation ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2003, 02:12:13 AM »
LOl..anyways.....

who is the classic artist!?! did we get there?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2003, 03:47:11 AM »
I think we all agreed it was Vanilla Ice  :P

FuckJaRule

• Lil Geezy
  • the MAC with the biggest SACK
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2003, 07:59:24 AM »
LOl..anyways.....

who is the classic artist!?! did we get there?

Kurupt i think...

Don Seer

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2003, 08:07:49 AM »
Danny Boy...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2003, 09:02:34 AM »
Danny Boy...

Is That your Final answer?

budsmokeronly

« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2003, 01:26:08 PM »
I think it is 2pac.  suge got enough money to get scientists to ressurect  him.  Now he is gonna drop an album and take over the entire industry.

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2003, 06:50:14 PM »
Answer on here tommorow!!!
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<