Author Topic: I have joined the zulu nation  (Read 523 times)

HBKid_Jr

I have joined the zulu nation
« on: January 13, 2003, 07:58:31 PM »
here are some of my new beliefs
We believe in one God, who is called by many names-Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, RA, Eloahim, Jah, God, The Most High, The Creator, The Supreme One. We believe as Amazulu, we will not fight or kill other human beings over which proper name to call God. We will recognize them all to be the same one God. We believe God will come to be seen to the human eye and will straighten out the problems that Human Beings brought upon this planet so-called Earth. We believe in the Holy Bible and the Glorious Qur'an and in the scriptures of all the Prophets of God.

We believe that through white supremacy many of the history books which are used to teach around the world in schools, colleges and other places of learning have been distorted, are full of lies and foster hate when teaching about other races in the human family.

We believe that all history books that contain falsehoods should be destroyed and that there should be history books based on true facts of what every race has contributed to the civilization of Human Beings. Teach true history, not falsehood, only then can all races, and nationalities respect, like or maybe love each other for what our people did for the human race as a whole.

We believe that life, creation, everything is based on mathematics.

We believe as Amazulu are people of peace and that we respect those who respect us, and we are at peace with those who are peace with us, but if we are attacked by an aggressor or oppressor, then we believe and are taught that we should fight in the name of Allah, Jah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloahim, The Most High, God, to fight those who come against us.

The Universal Zulu Nation stands for: KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, PEACE, UNITY, LOVE, RESPECT, WORK, FUN, OVERCOMING THE NEGATIVE TO THE POSITIVE, ECONOMICS, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, LIFE, TRUTH, FACTS, FAITH, AND THE ONENESS OF GOD.

HBKid_Jr

Re:I have joined the zulu nation
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2003, 08:00:23 PM »

THE UNIVERSAL PRAYER

OF THE UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION

OF THIS PLANET SO CALLED EARTH

In the Name of The Force, who is The Source,

whom is called, by many names,

ALLAH, JEHOVAH, YAHWEH, JAH, GOD,

EL KULUWM, AMEN RA, THE ALL,

THE SUPREME ONE FORCE.

We Amazulus( The Peoples of The Heavens),

bare witness to our way of life (Religion) which is Truth,

back by facts of the known and not just beliefs although

we do have beliefs, we are always seeking,

Truth of the Known and the Unseen, which is yet Known.

We Amazulus respect The Scriptures of The Force,

Who is The Source of us all, who sent down words

and written words to all the Prophets, Messengers

and Warner's of The Creator, The Supreme One.

We Amazulus call on The Spirits of all our Ancestors

from the past, whom did righteousness, in the

Name of The Force, who is The Source, the Angels and

other Life Forms,who do righteousness,

In The Name of  The Force, to watch over all of

Amazulus and all Human Beings on this planet

so called Earth. We Amazulus call on

The Force, who is The Source, to bless

The Universal Zulu Nation always, to watch over,

Mother Earth and all the Planets and Universes.

To keep us always protected from our Earthly enemies,

Subterranean Worlds enemies, Interplanetary enemies,

Solar Systems enemies, Galactic enemies, Star Systems enemies,

Dimensional enemies, Universe and Universes enemies.

Oh Great Force, who is The Source, keep us strong

and healthy in Mind, Body, and Soul. Keep us on a straight

path of righteousness and even if we fall of grace,

here and there, keep us always searching for:

Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom, Right Understanding,

for we can Overstand as Gods and Goddesses and

Sound Right Reasoning.

ALL PRAISE DUE TO THE FORCE, WHO IS THE SOURCE

OF US ALL.

US BEING

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 08:04:34 PM »
Well, Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your newfound faith, and I hope it draws you closer to god.  

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2003, 09:14:28 PM »
The Zulu nation is nothing but a bunch of nutcases. They are psycho. I would drop out if I were you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2003, 09:25:32 PM »
LOL, CWALKERS BACK!!!!

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2003, 09:43:50 PM »
The Zulu nation is nothing but a bunch of nutcases. They are psycho. I would drop out if I were you.
c walker,  throught reading about the zulu nation an listenin to affrika bambatta an the soul sonic force i have become one with nature.  do not be affraid of whats different.  why are we nut cases,  b/c we believe in space travel.  dont be affriad of whats different my child.  embrace the zulu,  be one with the zulu

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2003, 09:54:52 PM »
c walker,  throught reading about the zulu nation an listenin to affrika bambatta an the soul sonic force i have become one with nature.  do not be affraid of whats different.  why are we nut cases,  b/c we believe in space travel.  dont be affriad of whats different my child.  embrace the zulu,  be one with the zulu
LMFAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2003, 10:42:25 PM »
zulu what was your old name?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2003, 11:10:11 PM »
zulu what was your old name?
its me tom,  why,  are you pondering the thought of joing the wonderful world of zulu my child.  Dont let others manipulate your way of thinking.  do not be affraid of the zulu.  affrikka bambatta welcomes you with open arms as we accept any1 from any race or creed my child.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2003, 11:16:14 PM by Zulu for life »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2003, 11:26:14 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOO.......

Yo How do I get initiated into tha Zulu Nation? Im down 4 wuteva cuzz, Let's DO IT!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2003, 11:32:50 PM »
its me tom,  why,  are you pondering the thought of joing the wonderful world of zulu my child.  Dont let others manipulate your way of thinking.  do not be affraid of the zulu.  affrikka bambatta welcomes you with open arms as we accept any1 from any race or creed my child.

I don't even know what the hell zulu is, and I am too lazy to read your long post about it.  but have fun wit it.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2003, 11:34:01 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOO.......

Yo How do I get initiated into tha Zulu Nation? Im down 4 wuteva cuzz, Let's DO IT!
http://zulunation.com/application.html

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2003, 12:38:12 AM »
Can I be Zulu nation, and still be mormon? LOL Mormons wouldn't mind if I was both, but do yall have a policy against it or somethin? I think I agree with all of your beliefs too, LOL.  

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2003, 02:35:39 AM »
Ohhhh man.. this is good.... I agree with what was said about the textbooks.  Sounds like an ill religion, but it isn't the truth.  Props to Tom!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2003, 03:23:04 PM »
Ohhhh man.. this is good.... I agree with what was said about the textbooks.  Sounds like an ill religion, but it isn't the truth.  Props to Tom!!!

what do u mean by "it isn't the truth"...and yo Tom Im confused, are u serious or what????!!! Damn at first I thought U were mimickin Infinite like what he did when he became Muslim, LOL. Anyway how did u get interested in this Zulu nation/>