Author Topic: I have joined the zulu nation  (Read 520 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I have joined the zulu nation
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 02:32:56 AM »
for so me reason, i think tom is playing

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 03:38:55 AM »
:o

^ may the power of the mighty zulu nation corrupt your dreams and make your bed uncomfortable!

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 08:19:05 AM »
What I find controdictory in the character of the Zulu Nation is that they promote an Afrocentric theology and at the same time they dress like they are from another planet.  If any of you know true African brothers who live and grew up on the continent of Africa you would see they dress nothing like these Zulu members.  Infact, if they really want to connect with their roots they should understand that the region in which most of the slaves were taken in Africa was the West; and West Africa is Muslim.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 08:42:25 AM »
there are (pig eating - because they split before the swine fever that introduced that rule) black jews in africa too, those they say have the ark.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 10:38:02 AM »
Yeah, those guys are a trip.  They might have the ark, I dunno.  You'd think the guy sitting inside the chapel would be pretty angry that he has to sit there his whole life, if they DIDNT have an ark.  I'll bet they at least have a fake ark. LOL

Murrow

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 01:17:01 PM »
TOM, you sound like Infinite when he got into Islam.  

Are you joking, or is this for real.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2003, 04:58:46 PM »
im pretty sure hes not serious

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 07:46:48 PM »
I dunno, tom and me have known each other a long time, and we were talking just the other day about how he thinks this is gonna help his life out a lot, and make him a better person.  So I think he's pretty serious.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 07:59:22 PM »
LOL...U know how they say ppl hate other ppl who are most similar to them, or ppl that diss others on their flaws have similar ones themselves, or something like that...well guess what the same thing happened with Tom! Aint dat amazing! ZULU PRIDE BABYBABY! 8)

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2003, 10:47:18 PM »
Damn, this shit is really crazy.

The Universal Zulu Nation (which I have been a part of for over a decade) is not a RELIGION. The Zulu Nation is a Hip-Hop service organization that embraces all faiths and class, creeds, and colors, but is based from an Afrocentric perspective. Again Zulu Nation is a Hip-Hop organization, not a religious order of any type. As long as you want to see Hip-Hop survive as a culture, you can join Zulu, point blank. The prayers and beliefs can be iternalized for self-upliftment and development, but that's a choice left up to you.
Also I find it funny that Johnny Appleseed (Infinite Afool) who is trying to be as close to Black people and culture as much as possible while interjecting Warithdeen Mohammed ideology, would even fix his mouth to talk shit. First John you have no ideal of what the Zulu Nation is much like the character who started this post and most of the slaves that came from Africa MAY have been from the western region, but that is not clearly documented, plus Africans have been Muslims (submitting their will to Allah, the One God) for untold years, thousands of years before idol worshipping Arabs (who you try to emulate as well) embraced the religion.

And Afool if you think they dress from another planet (as if your cracka ass knows how others dress on other planets), then you have no sense or idea of the meaning behind the "extravagant" and entertaining wear that Afrika Bambaataa (the correct spelling), George Clinton (P-Funk/Funkadelic) performs in during shows. No matter how bad you try to be "down" with "blackness" you are still a Caucasian kid that can only get a taste from the outside. Busta Rhymes, A Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian, etc. etc. are all members of Zulu Nation and they don't dress like they are from "another planet." Perhaps you need to study A LOT MORE BEFORE you open your mouth to speak nonsense.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2003, 03:24:36 AM »

The Universal Zulu Nation (which I have been a part of for over a decade) is not a RELIGION. The Zulu Nation is a Hip-Hop service organization that embraces all faiths and class, creeds, and colors, but is based from an Afrocentric perspective. Again Zulu Nation is a Hip-Hop organization, not a religious order of any type. As long as you want to see Hip-Hop survive as a culture, you can join Zulu, point blank. The prayers and beliefs can be iternalized for self-upliftment and development, but that's a choice left up to you.
Also I find it funny that Johnny Appleseed (Infinite Afool) who is trying to be as close to Black people and culture as much as possible while interjecting Warithdeen Mohammed ideology, would even fix his mouth to talk shit. First John you have no ideal of what the Zulu Nation is much like the character who started this post and most of the slaves that came from Africa MAY have been from the western region, but that is not clearly documented, plus Africans have been Muslims (submitting their will to Allah, the One God) for untold years, thousands of years before idol worshipping Arabs (who you try to emulate as well) embraced the religion.

And Afool if you think they dress from another planet (as if your cracka ass knows how others dress on other planets), then you have no sense or idea of the meaning behind the "extravagant" and entertaining wear that Afrika Bambaataa (the correct spelling), George Clinton (P-Funk/Funkadelic) performs in during shows. No matter how bad you try to be "down" with "blackness" you are still a Caucasian kid that can only get a taste from the outside. Busta Rhymes, A Tribe Called Quest, Brand Nubian, etc. etc. are all members of Zulu Nation and they don't dress like they are from "another planet." Perhaps you need to study A LOT MORE BEFORE you open your mouth to speak nonsense.

Okay, fair enough... I don't know why you had to be so disrespectful in making your point.  But maybe it was because I was so disrespectful in the way I took the dress of Africa Bambatta to be a symbol of the Zulu.  I aplogize.  Please forgive me for my error.  And if you want to be fair in your dealings you will apologize for the racist remarks you made towards me.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2003, 05:47:10 PM »

Okay, fair enough... I don't know why you had to be so disrespectful in making your point.  But maybe it was because I was so disrespectful in the way I took the dress of Africa Bambatta to be a symbol of the Zulu.  I aplogize.  Please forgive me for my error.  And if you want to be fair in your dealings you will apologize for the racist remarks you made towards me.
speak on it my zulu brother.  but infinite did not deserve the tounge lashing,  he's a good guy that is just tryin to gain knowledge,  why cant we all get a long.  i know its us against them but we need to be of all race.  tho the zulu nation has said negative statements towards race we also promote unity of all races of humans an space beings

Damon X from ATL

• 'G'
  • The Black Man is God (Divine Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2003, 05:52:57 AM »
speak on it my zulu brother.  but infinite did not deserve the tounge lashing,  he's a good guy that is just tryin to gain knowledge,  why cant we all get a long.  i know its us against them but we need to be of all race.  tho the zulu nation has said negative statements towards race we also promote unity of all races of humans an space beings

What in the fuck are you talking about dude? What negative statements have the organization said pertaining to race? And although I believe there is intelligent in this universe, how in the fuck  can we promote unity among "space beings" when the masses have never seen them? Dude , you make Zulu sound like some occult. You don't know what the fuck you are talkin' about. I could care less what some cracka like John Walker Lindh has to say. The motherfucker is a "follower" who is trying to attach himself to a people via religion and Hip-Hop in hopes of being down, but his ignorance is bliss. I respect motherfuckers who are themselves. The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad said "accept your own and be yourself" meaning be what God, Allah, Jehovah (or whatever you call the Creator) created you to be. I can't stand wannabe's who try to represent Africans and speak on behalf of Africans because they internet-wise changed their name, read a few books from my brothers, listen to Hip-Hop, and think they are down. That's why I respect folks of non-color like Overseer and them because they don't try to represent the various stereotypes of Africans in Amerikkka. Just be your God Damn self and "zulu for life" you sound like a motherfucker who only has a brief passing knowledge of what Z.N. is all about. If you don't love and respect African people and culture both here in America and in the Mother Continent, you won't and can't love nor understand the Zulu Nation.

Just because Bam mentioned life on other planets like his fathers before him (Sun Ra and George Clinton) does not mean he nor the Amazulu have their heads up in the stratosphere, bring it down to earth son and tell your brother John Lindh to stop all the blanket assumptions he has made thusfar concerning Black issues. Y'all don't even know the half.
www.abvdlaw.com
Official Website of Above The Law

verbalassaulta

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2003, 06:30:12 AM »
here are some of my new beliefs
We believe in one God, who is called by many names-Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, RA, Eloahim, Jah, God, The Most High, The Creator, The Supreme One. We believe as Amazulu, we will not fight or kill other human beings over which proper name to call God. We will recognize them all to be the same one God. We believe God will come to be seen to the human eye and will straighten out the problems that Human Beings brought upon this planet so-called Earth. We believe in the Holy Bible and the Glorious Qur'an and in the scriptures of all the Prophets of God.

We believe that through white supremacy many of the history books which are used to teach around the world in schools, colleges and other places of learning have been distorted, are full of lies and foster hate when teaching about other races in the human family.

We believe that all history books that contain falsehoods should be destroyed and that there should be history books based on true facts of what every race has contributed to the civilization of Human Beings. Teach true history, not falsehood, only then can all races, and nationalities respect, like or maybe love each other for what our people did for the human race as a whole.

We believe that life, creation, everything is based on mathematics.

We believe as Amazulu are people of peace and that we respect those who respect us, and we are at peace with those who are peace with us, but if we are attacked by an aggressor or oppressor, then we believe and are taught that we should fight in the name of Allah, Jah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Eloahim, The Most High, God, to fight those who come against us.

The Universal Zulu Nation stands for: KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, EQUALITY, PEACE, UNITY, LOVE, RESPECT, WORK, FUN, OVERCOMING THE NEGATIVE TO THE POSITIVE, ECONOMICS, MATHEMATICS, SCIENCE, LIFE, TRUTH, FACTS, FAITH, AND THE ONENESS OF GOD.

LMAO

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2003, 01:11:23 PM »

What in the fuck are you talking about dude? What negative statements have the organization said pertaining to race? And although I believe there is intelligent in this universe, how in the fuck  can we promote unity among "space beings" when the masses have never seen them? Dude , you make Zulu sound like some occult. You don't know what the fuck you are talkin' about. I could care less what some cracka like John Walker Lindh has to say. The motherfucker is a "follower" who is trying to attach himself to a people via religion and Hip-Hop in hopes of being down, but his ignorance is bliss. I respect motherfuckers who are themselves. The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad said "accept your own and be yourself" meaning be what God, Allah, Jehovah (or whatever you call the Creator) created you to be. I can't stand wannabe's who try to represent Africans and speak on behalf of Africans because they internet-wise changed their name, read a few books from my brothers, listen to Hip-Hop, and think they are down. That's why I respect folks of non-color like Overseer and them because they don't try to represent the various stereotypes of Africans in Amerikkka. Just be your God Damn self and "zulu for life" you sound like a motherfucker who only has a brief passing knowledge of what Z.N. is all about. If you don't love and respect African people and culture both here in America and in the Mother Continent, you won't and can't love nor understand the Zulu Nation.

Just because Bam mentioned life on other planets like his fathers before him (Sun Ra and George Clinton) does not mean he nor the Amazulu have their heads up in the stratosphere, bring it down to earth son and tell your brother John Lindh to stop all the blanket assumptions he has made thusfar concerning Black issues. Y'all don't even know the half.

ROTFLMAO

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...