Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13312 times)

Snoop_da_BOSS

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:39 AM »
all dis iz crap!!! listen 2 wat i tell y'all... 4 them bitches kissin can sometimes be more important, then sex... dat's wat most of them told me... so yeah kissin iz very important. u want it 2 be good? play w/ her mind... they want 2 know dat u'll do everythin 4 her, make her think so by tryin 2 see wat she wants, how she's kissin, its a turn on 4 them, not the opposite... the same thang in 4play, payin enough attention 2 dat iz also significant.. yeah, and as soon she starts thinkin u r under her control, u swithc places and begin manipulatin her.. hehe, she'll do watever u ant from now on... Amen.. lolz

Chuuch!!!!!!

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:45 AM »
all dis iz crap!!! listen 2 wat i tell y'all... 4 them bitches kissin can sometimes be more important, then sex... dat's wat most of them told me... so yeah kissin iz very important. u want it 2 be good? play w/ her mind... they want 2 know dat u'll do everythin 4 her, make her think so by tryin 2 see wat she wants, how she's kissin, its a turn on 4 them, not the opposite... the same thang in 4play, payin enough attention 2 dat iz also significant.. yeah, and as soon she starts thinkin u r under her control, u swithc places and begin manipulatin her.. hehe, she'll do watever u ant from now on... Amen.. lolz

Chuuch!!!!!!

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:51 AM »

Chuuch!!!!!!

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2003, 08:08:56 AM »

Chuuch!!!!!!

bez

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2003, 08:33:24 AM »
dam thats alot of the same posts right there. De Jar Vu like.

Snoop_da_BOSS

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2003, 08:42:38 AM »
dam thats alot of the same posts right there. De Jar Vu like.

LOLZ, i was just actin up...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2003, 11:11:17 AM »
Thank u whoever banned him...LOL

Don Seer

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2003, 11:21:10 AM »
 ;D  8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2003, 01:41:14 PM »
No more advice needed pals...Girl came over today said I was a really really good kisser...she kissed me at least 15 times......I didnt even kiss her once...All the times we kissed, she made the move...PeACe

Yeah she makes the movies, cuz ur her bitch ;D

bez

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2003, 02:58:02 PM »
No more advice needed pals...Girl came over today said I was a really really good kisser...she kissed me at least 15 times......I didnt even kiss her once...All the times we kissed, she made the move...PeACe

Yeah she makes the movies, cuz ur her bitch ;D

lol dam

Jome

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2003, 06:39:04 PM »
Finally that Snoop-groupie disappeared.. fuckin retard.

I bet he has Snoop-blankets, Snoop-pillow, Snoop-curtains, Snoop-desk, Snoop-bed, Snoop-pencil, Snoop-lamps, Snoop-condoms, Snoop-clothing etc.

* Waiting for Prince Tech to come into thread and confirm *
« Last Edit: January 20, 2003, 03:55:54 PM by Kool G Jome »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2003, 08:51:54 PM »
is Snoop_Da_Boss the same guy aqs Slikkafella?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2003, 08:13:58 AM »
is Snoop_Da_Boss the same guy aqs Slikkafella?

nah Snoop_Da_Boss was some dude from the university tech goes to

Don Seer

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2003, 08:21:54 AM »
ohh yeah.../. lmao... tech slap that foo

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »
Yo...Anyone know any secrets on how to be a good kisser, or have any advice on kissing?...I'd really appreciate it...Holla Back...PeACe

LMAO WTF??!?!!