Author Topic: Advice on Kissing...  (Read 13300 times)

Chief

Re: Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2009, 08:11:19 AM »
^wits? no wit involved in you lackin bitches to fuck...u make it too obvious, homie. tryna clown a 15 year old on wanting to improve his kissing skills like you're some pimp ass mack. come on, son...everyone knows im the only one on wcc who gets pussy.

you got a gf it doesnt count  ;D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
^wits? no wit involved in you lackin bitches to fuck...u make it too obvious, homie. tryna clown a 15 year old on wanting to improve his kissing skills like you're some pimp ass mack. come on, son...everyone knows im the only one on wcc who gets pussy.

LOL no YOU think I'm tryna act like some "pimp ass mack" (god dammit I feel so corny even quoting you on that. LMAO "pimp ass mack?" GTFOH) because you get so little pussy that you think its impossible for a 15 year old to actually get pussy. I mean come on for God's sake, you think I dont get no ass but I was fuckin before you knew how to kiss!

Jaydc555

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
How did this thread turn even funnier and lamer then it already was?

OG Hack Wilson

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2009, 02:25:11 PM »
Yea...Cuz this girl was kissing me on wednesday with tongue and all, and I felt like i did a bad job...Holla with some advice if ya'll have any...PeACe
hahahahahhahahahaha WHAT
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Rick McCrank

Re:Advice on Kissing...
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
Yea...Cuz this girl was kissing me on wednesday with tongue and all, and I felt like i did a bad job...Holla with some advice if ya'll have any...PeACe
hahahahahhahahahaha WHAT

I guess it can be confirmed that this loser has always been a weenie

he hasn't come far from those days... still acting like a little kid  :laugh:

Pacific Standard

« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »
"pimp ass mack". only in suburbia.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
How did this thread turn even funnier and lamer then it already was?

Because NIK has had 6 more years to become even more lame.

I like how people are clownin on his lack of skills, and he has the defense of "hey what's wrong with wanting to improve yourself" and then simultaneously makes fun of whatever members of the board hadn't got pussy yet.  Somehow he still doesn't see why people don't take him serious.

Back to the subject, I first made out with a chick in 6th grade while watching a movie at the theater.  At middle school dances all the guys competed w/ each other to see who could "get some".  I remember I had a bet w/ a homie that I could kiss my girl longer than he could kiss his...I went an entire song pretty much (about 3 mins) sure as hell that motherfucker blows me outta the water w/ like 20 mins lol. 

And then in my mid-late teens / early 20's I had a steady count of how many broads I banged.  Used to be real proud of it, but now I couldn't guess w/ much accuracy - too many fuzzy nights. Funny how when you get older that stuff becomes inconsequential but it's still funny. 

If I was 15 and one of my friends was posting on the internet about how to kiss, he would have gotten clowned relentlessly at the time. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2009, 05:40:38 PM »
pimp ass mack haha

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2009, 05:41:25 PM »

And then in my mid-late teens / early 20's I had a steady count of how many broads I banged.  Used to be real proud of it, but now I couldn't guess w/ much accuracy - too many fuzzy nights.

How the fuck old are you man? Come the hell on with that shit lol. Starting to think DubC is all 1. Fags 2. Eurofags 3. Old people

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2009, 05:51:45 PM »
^^^LMAO great post!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

And then in my mid-late teens / early 20's I had a steady count of how many broads I banged.  Used to be real proud of it, but now I couldn't guess w/ much accuracy - too many fuzzy nights.

How the fuck old are you man? Come the hell on with that shit lol. Starting to think DubC is all 1. Fags 2. Eurofags 3. Old people

lol i'm 28...Fuck that, we need some wise elders on this board to guide the youth.  Some of you young bucks have a brotha like me concerned for the future...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2009, 10:55:18 PM »

lol i'm 28...Fuck that, we need some wise elders on this board to guide the youth.  Some of you young bucks have a brotha like me concerned for the future...

lol for real. and since we on the subject of advice for kissing, here is lesson #1 - never ask another man how to kiss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2009, 12:08:19 AM »
"pimp ass mack". only in suburbia.

lol...the whiteboy from canada...also clearly has no game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

LMAO seriously...why do these fags feel the need to brag and look cool on the internet? telling stories and shit hahaha. tryna look all hard like they never wanted advice, and then tryna laugh cuz im clownin their obvious lack of game...that's right, i said pimp ass mack. none of yall are pimpin shit, and none of yall can mack a fee like me...guaranteed. who cares if i was 15 and not scared to ask for advice on shit...thats part of what made me the tremendous muthafucka i am today. yall can suck a fatty. 8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »
youve got problems