Author Topic: Ultimate Swag.  (Read 1045 times)

Sccit

Re: Ultimate Swag.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 06:13:39 PM »
biebs, are u really that retarded? lmao

here u go, u fruity lil fella, try this...type "kreayshawn" in the search bar and click search. this thread will appear on the first page. anyways, dont blame me cuz your dumb ass like this shit roflsmhomgfag

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: ULTIMATE SWAG.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 06:17:19 PM »

Like her or not.
This broad is a gonna get checked for using "nigga" in her raps.
If she doesn't know any better, than that says alot.
(Please tell me that the Bay doesn't condone this.)
Vanilla Ice's daughter's 15 minutes are ticking away... :'(

mistah fab came to her rescue, im sure dudes hittin that.

but any ways shes got talent, but i hate it and her, i dont know but something makes wanna punch her in the face.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 06:23:04 PM »
i dunno about her havin talent lol...those raps are dissin nicki minaj and tryna sound like her at the same time+simple ass raps. check her freestyle videos, horrible shit.

btw, she dont say nigga, it's her retarded ass female version of the movie "whiteboyz" sister v-nasty who uses it...and she dont just use it, she abuses that shit. and she sucks ass, too. at least kreayshawn can somewhat sound decent on a beat...this v-nasty bitch is the definition of awful. flip dog from "whiteboyz" had better rhymes. sad shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:56 AM »
LOL, you're right NIK. Too bad it's your post saying her name. :D

Sccit

Re: ULTIMATE SWAG.
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »
^^

Ya theres already a thread about this song. Kreayshawn is DOPE. Bitch you ain't no Barbie, I see you workin at Arby's, number 2, super size, hurry up I'm starving 8)

stupid ass lil kid

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 12:41:14 AM »
Kreayshawn is dope. It's not my fault you listen to seven different artists from the 90's & can't separate chill music from real Hip Hop & you have to view them all the same.

When Brian has a wider variety in Hip Hop, you know you're the illest square. What do you do at clubs? Sit angrily in the corner because they are playing Wayne & not "Dear Mama"? lmao.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 12:43:26 AM »
BEEN POSTED ALREADY
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 12:46:41 AM »
^What's been posted? Discussing Kreayshawn? I don't see that thread anywhere. There is nothing in this title that hints I am trying to debut this video to this forum. I simply posted it, expressing she had swag points. Good day to you, sir.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14:09 AM »
Kreayshawn is dope. It's not my fault you listen to seven different artists from the 90's & can't separate chill music from real Hip Hop & you have to view them all the same.

When Brian has a wider variety in Hip Hop, you know you're the illest square. What do you do at clubs? Sit angrily in the corner because they are playing Wayne & not "Dear Mama"? lmao.

LOL@this being real hip-hop. smh@this generation of "hip-hop" fans...if u think this is dope hip-hop, kill urself. and when i go to clubs, i get embarrassed for our youth, cuz i remember the good days where they'd play snoop, biggie, 2pac, ice cube, dpg, nas, wu-tang, eazy-e, outkast, the roots, tribe, xzibit, epmd etc. in clubs. sucks for u that u will never have the joy of experiencing that, considering u were bumpin britney spears when i was a part of that.

also, lmao@u switchin the subject after i helped u realized what an idiot u are.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »
lol @ switching my words. This is chill music. I can separate this from real rap like Royce & Crooked. Same goes for Wayne & Drake. I can listen to them for something different. But you won't find me calling it good "Hip Hop". You're a close minded fuck, who just rang of 10 or so artists who haven't made anything memorable in over a decade lol. That list is so Euro-wigger, it's mind blowing.

& how does this nigga sound right now? You went to clubs for the music? I could give a fuck less what they're playing as long as girls dance to it. "experience"? How the fuck was it different. You think White girls got down to Ice Cube in the 10 years ago when you were...14...LMFAO. Exposed again. This child better be talking about his Middle School Prom lmfao.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 01:32:59 AM »
lol @ switching my words. This is chill music. I can separate this from real rap like Royce & Crooked. Same goes for Wayne & Drake. I can listen to them for something different. But you won't find me calling it good "Hip Hop". You're a close minded fuck, who just rang of 10 or so artists who haven't made anything memorable in over a decade lol. That list is so Euro-wigger, it's mind blowing.

& how does this nigga sound right now? You went to clubs for the music? I could give a fuck less what they're playing as long as girls dance to it. "experience"? How the fuck was it different. You think White girls got down to Ice Cube in the 10 years ago when you were...14...LMFAO. Exposed again. This child better be talking about his Middle School Prom lmfao.

LOL@"euro-wigger" list...ask any grown mufucka in Cali what they grew up on in the clubs, and thats the exact names they'll list u, give or take. the only reason that sounds "euro-wigger" to u is because u werent around back then, as i already stated, u were bumpin nsync and britney spears. so instead of experiencing it for urself, the only real experience u have with that music is from the posters on this site, who are mostly eurocats. thats where the association comes from, which is actually very sad. the music ur generation relates to is drake and gucci mane and whatever other dumbass shit they play in the clubs nowadays..that must really suck for u, lil biebs, really, i'd hate for that to be the music i had 2 grow up on. btw...they were playin Ice Cube in the clubs up until a couple years ago...shit, they still might throw on "You Can Do It" in the clubs once in a blue moon nowadays...but one things for sure, it aint nothin like how it used 2 be.

btw, ur still 18...lmao, u cant even get into clubs, so what am i even talkin about? smh. i feel like i belittle myself when i shit on you...but u ask for it every time, so fuck it, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »
lolllllllllll, hahahahaha. You scrub.

1. Yes 18 year olds can get into clubs. They charge a $20 cover & they are in at half the clubs in New York. You don't know what you're talking about.

2. You were 18 in 2006. Don't fucking try to tell me Pac was still being play at the club unless you went on some "ten year death anniversary" night lmfao. Your entire list didn't put out any club material, you bullshitter. Epic fail right there. Not to mention you just told me "you can't get into clubs at 18", so you CLEARLY didn't go to clubs. So by the time you got in, it was 2009 LMAO.

3. I listen to a wider varitey of artists than you can dream about. Why did I have to live in the generation to "grow up on it"? I bash Gucci Mane daily here, clearly don't listen to him. I listened to every name you rung off. I just can listen to about 100 more names that you probably never even got into.

4. In '98, you were 10. Biggie & Pac were dead & at the age of ten you didn't even understand what they were rapping about. So you didn't even "live" in that generation either, you idiot.

5. How many more flaws in your bullshit story do you want me to pull out?

6. I'll ask anyone from California what they grew up on & they'll tell me those names. But they'll also talk about how they listen to artists that debuted post-2000. It's sad you live in the past, sonny boy.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 01:54:19 AM »
lolllllllllll, hahahahaha. You scrub.

1. Yes 18 year olds can get into clubs. They charge a $20 cover & they are in at half the clubs in New York. You don't know what you're talking about.

2. You were 18 in 2006. Don't fucking try to tell me Pac was still being play at the club unless you went on some "ten year death anniversary" night lmfao. Your entire list didn't put out any club material, you bullshitter. Epic fail right there. Not to mention you just told me "you can't get into clubs at 18", so you CLEARLY didn't go to clubs. So by the time you got in, it was 2009 LMAO.

3. I listen to a wider varitey of artists than you can dream about. Why did I have to live in the generation to "grow up on it"? I bash Gucci Mane daily here, clearly don't listen to him. I listened to every name you rung off. I just can listen to about 100 more names that you probably never even got into.

4. In '98, you were 10. Biggie & Pac were dead & at the age of ten you didn't even understand what they were rapping about. So you didn't even "live" in that generation either, you idiot.

5. How many more flaws in your bullshit story do you want me to pull out?

6. I'll ask anyone from California what they grew up on & they'll tell me those names. But they'll also talk about how they listen to artists that debuted post-2000. It's sad you live in the past, sonny boy.

you really think they didnt play pac, biggie, outkast, dpg, q-tip, ice cube, etc. etc. in clubs? they never put out club material?? smfhroflmao...what a dumb, young guy. i've gotten into clubs since i was 16, cuz i had a fake id, dumbfuck...and regardless, ur calculations are off, i was 19 in '06 i was 11 in '98. and i duno about ur gayass city, but california love, how do you want it, etc. still bang in LA clubs til this very day...only, now clubs play a couple classics a night and a bunch of gay songs, whereas 5 years ago, they played mostly classics and only a few gay tracks. and lil boy, just because u listen to gay shit like kreayshawn doesn't mean u have a wider range in music...my range in hip-hop is impeccable, any1 who's ever been 2 my place knows i have the greatest collection of hip-hop cd's ever, from west, south, mid-west, east, u name it, if it's real hip-hop, i've gotten into it. based on the shit u get into, i can tell that u would get schooled in the streets if u ever tried to have a conversation with a real hip-hop head (such as myself)...thats on everything. u probably dont even own any rakim albums. i bet u dont even know who pete rock & cl smooth is lmao. if i played u dubee, you'd be like "who is this?" young'n, please...dont ever try to step to the generation above u, cuz ull fail every time. especially when uv self-admittedly bumped britney spears and nsync in ur younger days lmfaosmhx484893

btw, any real music head will tell you that they frown upon the shit that gets played on the radio...maybe not the kids u hang with, but i'm talkin about real muthafuckaz who grew up on real music. they dont even consider the garbage electronic shit that comes out nowadays music. real spit, biebs. i thought even u'd know this...guess i was mistakin.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 01:56:38 AM by NIKCC »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 09:32:02 AM »
Kreayshawn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nik
LMAO at Nik callin somenody elses rhymes simple.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
I'm not going to sit here and rank Kreayshawn as some hip hop great, but it's some fun music to listen to once in a while.