Author Topic: Ultimate Swag.  (Read 1040 times)

Sccit

Re: Ultimate Swag.
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »
cham hitting up all ages clubs that play drake and wayne n cant drink lol fail

LMAO

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:31 PM »
Is "Gucci Gucci" her only real song? That's the only one I ever heard & I can't even find another one on Youtube lol.

Bumpin Bumpin

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 01:45:32 PM »
Is "Gucci Gucci" her only real song? That's the only one I ever heard & I can't even find another one on Youtube lol.

Bumpin Bumpin

smh@that being considered a song

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »

Bumpin Bumpin

It's unfortunate that this didn't get the God of Hip Hop's approval.  Sorry.  I'm going to keep on listening to these "non" songs, and other types of music in my life without a care in the world of what people think. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
No, I listened to Nsync. Just not Britney.

& exactly. I just rapped it to myself. I could make it sound lovely. This nigga says "monotone" while using all sorts of voice changers to fuck with his voice. Son is a joke.

But above all LOLOLOL @ "people dropped their jaws". Just like you got props on other forums. Just like urbandictionary is a valid source. You make up lies on the regular. This is no different. If people "dropped their jaws" to anything you've posted, you think a few people on here would be like "damn, you're nice". But shockingly it's just everyone outside of this forum who will never get a chance to ask. Fucking herb.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:14 PM »
No, I listened to Nsync. Just not Britney.

& exactly. I just rapped it to myself. I could make it sound lovely. This nigga says "monotone" while using all sorts of voice changers to fuck with his voice. Son is a joke.

But above all LOLOLOL @ "people dropped their jaws". Just like you got props on other forums. Just like urbandictionary is a valid source. You make up lies on the regular. This is no different. If people "dropped their jaws" to anything you've posted, you think a few people on here would be like "damn, you're nice". But shockingly it's just everyone outside of this forum who will never get a chance to ask. Fucking herb.

lol...i dont think any1 else on this forum has actually listened 2 nsync besides u. definition of a fag.

i only changed my voice on 1 track, and thats cuz it went with the song.....lol@"all sorts of voice changers"....if u even knew what monotone meant, u'd understand that "voice changers" have absolutely nothin 2 do with that in the first place. lol@your poetry class reading off a paper soundin ass bein able 2 make that verse sound "gorgeous" (what a gay term, never say that shit again, biebs)...if u can do it, handle business, i wana hear. u talk the talk, now walk it....and son, check the thread i made, people did give props, should i compile the quotes of props i got on my tracks for ure slow ass to see? let me know, it can be done.

btw...read the youtube comments on my track "man's world", "LAMB", "live for the moment", "round n round"...rapquake is the dude who was amazed by the verse, as well as a few others who kick it wit me and roccy. but of course, ur punkass is guna deny it without havin a clue. in that case, read the youtube comments+posts i've gotten props from in this very section.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 02:12:25 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 02:10:17 PM »

Bumpin Bumpin

It's unfortunate that this didn't get the God of Hip Hop's approval.  Sorry.  I'm going to keep on listening to these "non" songs, and other types of music in my life without a care in the world of what people think. 

do u, man...honestly, i have no problem if this is ur taste. i'm just sayin, personally, i think it's talentless garbo. we all have our opinions, homie.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 02:17:21 PM »
I see it this way.  Let's say, I'm about to go have some dinner right. I don't really feel like cooking or going to a nice restaurant, so I decide to just get a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carls Jr.  That's basically how I look at music.  There are different kinds of stuff out there and sometimes I just feel like having a Gucci Gucci Spicy Chicken Sandwich. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 02:40:42 PM »
I don't think anyone here is 18 besides me. Makes sense, no? Dickhead.

But lol @ saying "LOOK! MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE EVEN SAID I WAS DOPE". The dudes I did the song with showed people & our friends loved it to. But that's not saying much.

People here actually said my shit was kinda dope & I spit into a Macbook, while you have Roccy rent out a studio lol. Clown. The nicest thing I've ever seen about your shit is "that's not all that bad". & every other compliment I can't view & the ones you're telling me to view, you just admitted was your friends in real life. My lord.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 02:44:11 PM »
I don't think anyone here is 18 besides me. Makes sense, no? Dickhead.

But lol @ saying "LOOK! MY FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE EVEN SAID I WAS DOPE". The dudes I did the song with showed people & our friends loved it to. But that's not saying much.

People here actually said my shit was kinda dope & I spit into a Macbook, while you have Roccy rent out a studio lol. Clown. The nicest thing I've ever seen about your shit is "that's not all that bad". & every other compliment I can't view & the ones you're telling me to view, you just admitted was your friends in real life. My lord.

1.nobody said ur shit was dope...lmao. notice how most people just avoided responding when u posted ur rhyme, because they didnt wanna embarrass u.
2.roccy doesnt rent out a studio, quit makin lies like the kid u are...shit was spit at his pad on his PC.
3.i actually got way better responses than just "that's not bad"...go back and read. or should i compile the quotes for u? just let me know, envious1.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »
I see it this way.  Let's say, I'm about to go have some dinner right. I don't really feel like cooking or going to a nice restaurant, so I decide to just get a Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Carls Jr.  That's basically how I look at music.  There are different kinds of stuff out there and sometimes I just feel like having a Gucci Gucci Spicy Chicken Sandwich. 

i see where u comin from, but if all food was free and convenient to obtain, as music is, best believe i wouldnt be fuckin wit no fast food...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »
LOL, you're the one who avoided it. You said, "oh, that's decent" & got off that topic EXTRA fast.

good shit Cham... real tight verse's

That's pretty good if you just wrote the lyrics up on short notice and spit it. I'm feelin the rapid flow

Chams raps >>>>> everything elior and Brian have ever done

You rap like you live in 1994 over old sounding beats & rap about murdering people. Joke. & yes, that's not over a computer. Macbook >>> PC sound. Not possible for your quality to be better. But attempt to ramble some excuse on how his possibly is. ::)

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »
LOL, you're the one who avoided it. You said, "oh, that's decent" & got off that topic EXTRA fast.

good shit Cham... real tight verse's

That's pretty good if you just wrote the lyrics up on short notice and spit it. I'm feelin the rapid flow

Chams raps >>>>> everything elior and Brian have ever done

You rap like you live in 1994 over old sounding beats & rap about murdering people. Joke. & yes, that's not over a computer. Macbook >>> PC sound. Not possible for your quality to be better. But attempt to ramble some excuse on how his possibly is. ::)

"thats pretty good if you jus wrote the lyrics on short notice"....lmao, looks more like a diss to me. so gaydc and ag is really ur only source of saying ur work is good (which was most likely done 2 piss me off)? smh...thats how u know ur shit sux. post it in the main forum and get neutral mufuckaz to say they like it, and i'll give u props.

and yea, i keep shit real... it actually is decent for u spittin it on macbook and bein an 18 year old white kid who looks like justin bieber. i expected worse, 2 be honest...still, that shit is far from good. u have a long way 2 go before u can compare ur work to mine. u have no mic presence whatsoever, ur flow is monotone, and u sound like ur reading poetry off of a paper, not rapping. if it was poetry, maybe i'd say it was good as opposed to decent. but this is hip-hop, and u aint comin close. and thanks for complimenting my mixing skills, but all the tracks posted on this site WERE done on a PC, believe it or not...the more u deny this, the more ur praising me unintentionally, dumbkid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
Well considering I said it's something I threw together in 20 minutes, I guess it isn't a diss.

& do I care if I'm praising you. You act my goal is to shit on you. My goal is to keep it real & you're just fake; therefore I disagree with you often. If you were good, I'd say you're good. If I "unintentionally praised you", then so be it. That's good mixing on PC, but it still cannot be off a PC.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »
Well considering I said it's something I threw together in 20 minutes, I guess it isn't a diss.

& do I care if I'm praising you. You act my goal is to shit on you. My goal is to keep it real & you're just fake; therefore I disagree with you often. If you were good, I'd say you're good. If I "unintentionally praised you", then so be it. That's good mixing on PC, but it still cannot be off a PC.

it is off a PC, believe it or not...i've been mixin tracks on PC's since 2000, for various different artists, so that's why I'm so good at it. thats why my work sounds professional, as if it were done in a studio. but the bottom line is that it wasn't...if we had a studio, our work would be 10x greater.