Author Topic: Ultimate Swag.  (Read 1047 times)

Sccit

Re: Ultimate Swag.
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2011, 10:07:21 PM »
No, I'm just pointing out your lies. Everything you spit isn't real, so stop saying it is.

pretty sure i already clarified what i meant...but i'll give u a pass, since u slow.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2011, 10:12:26 PM »
I'm well aware of what you meant. 90 percent of rappers aren't "spittin real" on every song. It's fine when you admit. But I've seen you in several threads say "everything I spit is real," with no further explanation which is false and you know it's false. So when you say something like that your outright lying

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2011, 10:24:53 PM »
I'm well aware of what you meant. 90 percent of rappers aren't "spittin real" on every song. It's fine when you admit. But I've seen you in several threads say "everything I spit is real," with no further explanation which is false and you know it's false. So when you say something like that your outright lying

if i did that, it was a mistake on my part...as far as i remember, i always added that i made tracks for entertainment purposes, as well as real tracks. i'd have 2 be pretty damn moronic to claim that i actually had fingers in my chili, wouldn't i?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »
never rhymed me with me, riches with riches, or killing it with kill it...lmao.

leave u burried and strip ur riches
if married, we split the riches
it's scary, but i plotted this carefully
even if we fell in love, u wouldn't care for me
better dead than wed, u cant marry me
a bitch aint good for nothin but fuckin and killin
cuz if u stuff her with fillin' ur stuck with the children, so kill it

What? lol.

Sccit

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »
never rhymed me with me, riches with riches, or killing it with kill it...lmao.

it's scary, but i plotted this carefully
even if we fell in love, u wouldn't care for me
better dead than wed, u cant marry me

What? lol.

biebs, i'll highlight the rhyming words in each bar for u.

even if we fell in love, u wouldn't care~for~me
better dead than wed, u cant marry~me

LOL@u not getting rhyme schemes...understandable from gaydc, but u supposedly rhyme urself (read poetry off a paper). it's called multi-syllable rhymin, step ur game up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2011, 12:11:15 AM »
You're still rhyming the same word at the end of each bar, you dick.

I'm not saying there is something wrong with that. I'll rhyme the same word at the end & rhyme inside the bar. Although, I can't say I'd do it three times in the same verse with three different words lol.

But you're the one who said you've "never". But you did...

Sccit

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2011, 02:24:46 AM »
dumbfuck, how can the same word RHYME? do u even know what the word rhyme means lmao? rhymes don't only come at the end of bars...only simple minded muthafuckaz like u and gaydc would think something like that. that's the equivalence of saying Juvenile rhymes "ha" throughout that whole song "ha". fucking lil idiot.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:28:49 AM by NIKCC »

V2DHeart

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2011, 03:18:34 AM »
Another horrible sounding song that sounds like it took 10 minutes to make

That's what makes me vacate from Hip Hop for long periods of time. The lack of effort, passion, or style in the music.
Light hearted "fun" tracks can indeed be made. They were made before, and still sounded hot, and unlike today, had 'replay' value, and are pretty much down to being timeless classics. Without treading too much on the past, Sugarhill Gangs rappers delight, Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince Summertime, and Skee-Lo's I wish come to mind right away, and today in 2011 Mann's song was fun to listen to it and sounded good despite the guy himself not rating very high. I think a lot of the newer artists like to fall back on the "just a bit of fun" card to use as an excuse to justify them being lazy, like talent and ability has to somehow be associated with seriousness now?

If anyone can remember 2007/08, then you'll remember Lil Mama's - lip gloss song (what this kind of reminds me of) got laughed out of the Hip Hop forums through out the net, and was considered an absolute joke, so I guess that it's a sad day for Hip Hop when trash like kreayshawn is getting props, and thumbs up for making something probably worse than what Lil Mama's song was.
2010 was a stiff year though to follow up from. When you have a dreadful year filled with Drake, Waka Flocka Flame, Wayne, and the rest of that awful auto-tuned cheapy electronica sounding 'ad' music, then it's going to be difficult to be inspired or ignite some creativity by being competitive, when the competition are alll releasing horsh shyt too.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Quadruple OG

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2011, 07:21:18 AM »
By the way, this thread goes to show how the word "Swag" has fallen off. DeSean Jackson is the definition of ultimate Swag, this chick is not.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:18 PM »
dumbfuck, how can the same word RHYME? do u even know what the word rhyme means lmao? rhymes don't only come at the end of bars...only simple minded muthafuckaz like u and gaydc would think something like that. that's the equivalence of saying Juvenile rhymes "ha" throughout that whole song "ha". fucking lil idiot.

lol...you know what I mean. You just want to change the topic & I don't blame you. Bottom line, you used the same word at the end of the bar three times with the same word.

That's part of the rhyme. You highlighted the parts that you were showing rhyme, but the "me"'s still rhyme within that & close out both bars. Stop digging holes, little man.
By the way, this thread goes to show how the word "Swag" has fallen off. DeSean Jackson is the definition of ultimate Swag, this chick is not.

LOL, touche, my friend. Touche.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2011, 02:23:43 PM »
^idiot, there are full songs that end with the same word for each bar, where the rhymes come WITHIN the bar...the ending word in those type of bars is not a RHYME. there are different sorts of rhyme scheme's, moron. besides that, the "kill it" thrown in there isn't even supposed to rhyme, u could even replace that with "fasho", and that whole bar would still rhyme perfect. like i said, understandable from someone who hasn't rapped in his entire life, but considering u actually claim 2 have rapped (read poetry off a paper), that is embarrassing on your behalf. so kill it, biebs.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »
^idiot, there are full songs that end with the same word for each bar, where the rhymes come WITHIN the bar...the ending word in those type of bars is not a RHYME. there are different sorts of rhyme scheme's, moron. besides that, the "kill it" thrown in there isn't even supposed to rhyme, u could even replace that with "fasho", and that whole bar would still rhyme perfect. like i said, understandable from someone who hasn't rapped in his entire life, but considering u actually claim 2 have rapped (read poetry off a paper), that is embarrassing on your behalf. so kill it, biebs.

LOL, the words are still part of the rhyme. What's wrong with you? You're truly delusional. The words rhyme & you said "I've never rhymed 'me with me'". Yet you did. End of story. No breaking down rhyme schemes; it's just a fact that's what you did. "Care-for-me" & "Marry me" don't rhyme?

Fucking idiot.

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »

LOL, the words are still part of the rhyme. What's wrong with you? You're truly delusional. The words rhyme & you said "I've never rhymed 'me with me'". Yet you did. End of story. No breaking down rhyme schemes; it's just a fact that's what you did. "Care-for-me" & "Marry me" don't rhyme?

Fucking idiot.

little kid, the same word cannot be a RHYME. a rhyme has to be a DIFFERENT word, "me" cannot rhyme with "me", because it's the same word. look up the fucking definition of rhyme, u idiot...yes, the bar ended with the same word, but the rhymes were WITHIN the bar. study rhyme schemes and get back to me, young'n. ur reachin very far for my nuts, biebs...horrible look for a lesbian lookin fag, such as urself.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
Oh, boy. Getting very personal. Nerves are being struck. Somebody is upset women love me.

I don't see how you can admit "Care-for-me" & "Marry me" rhyme, but then say they don't rhyme. THEN say "I'm reaching". :laugh:

Face it, just cut your loses & save your time. I'm right, you're wrong. But you're too stubborn & care too much about how you're viewed to man up and admit you're wrong. Because it's impossible to admit those two rhyme & then say they don't rhyme. You rhymed me with me, you just put words that rhymed before them to make it work. Again, nothing wrong with that. It's just what you did.

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2011, 02:44:36 PM »
Oh, boy. Getting very personal. Nerves are being struck. Somebody is upset women love me.

I don't see how you can admit "Care-for-me" & "Marry me" rhyme, but then say they don't rhyme. THEN say "I'm reaching". :laugh:

Face it, just cut your loses & save your time. I'm right, you're wrong. But you're too stubborn & care too much about how you're viewed to man up and admit you're wrong. Because it's impossible to admit those two rhyme & then say they don't rhyme. You rhymed me with me, you just put words that rhymed before them to make it work. Again, nothing wrong with that. It's just what you did.

LOL, ur slow as fuck, lesbro.