Author Topic: To all the lost souls out there..........  (Read 112 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
To all the lost souls out there..........
« on: December 11, 2001, 11:56:34 AM »
To all my lost souls, here is my messege to you:

There is a point you will reach, where you will have to risk losing everything you have, just to remember who you are. "Who you are" is not what you gain in life, who you are is not what you "have done", nor what you will do....who you are is a soul, and you are lost because you have forgotten this, thus...the "lost soul" that you are.

Your soul needs to be honored, respected, rememberd, loved.......nothing of this earth offers your soul that gift. Lost souls have reason to be lost....thier claims of life being "unfair" and thier complaining about life having "nothing to offer" are real, and honest, and correct...reality is suited for the soul, in that, it is meant to be the opposite of what our soul needs and desires, which is only ITSELF....for, in the soul, there is God, and in God, there is all things. We are given the opportunities to EXPERIENCE our true Self by making the CHOICE to be one with our souls. When you reach a certain level of growth, we are given "gut checks" from which our soul will give us the opportunity to experience the beauty of all that it is.....we will get a great job, work years to maintain it and nurture it, yet eventually, our soul will say..."that job is NOT you...it took a lot of hard work to get that job...now, get rid of it....".....or, we will have a loving family, great friends, but eventually, our soul will speak, "those people did beautiful things for us, and helped us to grow and learn, but, those people do NOT define who we are....leave them...."....or, you will have the respect and trust of all your loved ones, and maybe even the world...when your soul will come knocking....."you have done so much to maintain your name, but, your given name is NOT who you are.....honor ME, even if it hurts them....."......

My messege to all my people who are depressed, angry, annoyed, fed up, miserable, confused...etc....you are lost.....and its because you are holding on too tight to something that isnt even there. You will have to take a leap of faith, and risk losing everything, just to gain the rememberance of your soul. You will find that once you are willing to give up ALL you have gained, your Soul will honor that, and offer you more....it will give you YOURSELF, along with all you have gained.......to all my lost souls.....*bows*

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

infinite59

Re: To all the lost souls out there..........
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2001, 04:10:11 PM »
these spiritual lessons you've been dropping are alright.. a little soft, dream like, Islam seems more realistic to me.. but still good things to keep in mind... anyway.. peace be unto you.. one love, one nation

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2001, 05:05:36 PM »
Haha, yeah, I feel ya, lord knows there's plenty of us lost souls here, LOL

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2001, 05:12:54 PM »
;D

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2001, 07:35:54 PM »
I'm still tryin to find my soul although I smile on the outside that doesn't mean that I'm smiling on the inside...I've lost too many loved ones, family and friends, and it hurts to this day sometimes I feel like "why am I here?" but then I start to think that if I didnt have a purpose on this Earth God would've came and got me a longtime ago...I dunno...its just how I feel....
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2001, 09:50:53 PM »
;D ;D true dat!!

Peace

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2001, 10:58:01 PM »
fact of the matter is i have a tainted soul... i try and not sin.. but i always end up sinning, and i try to make up for it with little thingz like never lieing stuff like that... i have found myself.. i just dont like what i found... im hell on earth..
im fa real.. ima walking disaster area everywhere i go..
peace
~1~

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2001, 04:23:52 AM »

fact of the matter is i have a tainted soul... i try and not sin.. but i always end up sinning, and i try to make up for it with little thingz like never lieing stuff like that... i have found myself.. i just dont like what i found... im hell on earth..
im fa real.. ima walking disaster area everywhere i go..
peace
~1~

Awww... Maxi-Padz..... I wish you didn't feel that way.. I have news for you... Everyone Sins... No matter who they are... No one is Prefect... but we do are best with what we know... It is not an easy road to follow... but all we really need to do i try to meet God half way... and he will help you throughout the rest of the path... No one is perfect.. I may not do alot of sins.. that people would see and point out... such as drugs... getting around.... going around killing people... and hurting people... But i am still a sinner... everyone is a sinner... So don't be so down on yourself... you are a real good person... And you are my Favorite Kind Of maxi-Padz.... Don't worry about a thing Maxi :-*

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2001, 06:25:04 AM »
hey maxi and spawn I thought I would respond with another one of Sids Sayings........he is smart,he takes his time with these gets real into himself and comes up with these.........

"There are parts of EVERY individual that are trying to go seperate places altogether"-----Sidney Poiter... ...meaning, there is a side to you that is genuine, there is a dark side to you, there is a sad side, happy side, evil side, angry side, curious side....and every single one of those emotions inside of you is trying to go different places and is trying to lead you to different lives! All of us have different personalities and drives, so are controlled by a certain emotion, weather it be "evil", "genuine" or whatever! Sooner or later, every person needs to come to terms with ALL of the emotions inside of them! You may be nice, but, if you never come to terms with your "dark side", you will never feel complete and never feel at peace! Why? Because we all consist of LOVE and FEAR...we are driven by these two main emotions no matter how much you deny it! If you never acknowlege the side of you which is the opposite of what you are now, you will always be in a fight with yourself! You will always feel like there is a part of you that doesnt know itself..and you will be right for believing that! So, come to terms with yourself! Im NOT saying do something evil if you are nice, im NOT saying you need to fake a smile if you aint all too happy, im saying, at least come to terms with what DOES make you happy, sad, angry, etc. If you allow those emotions to run free inside of you without ever recognizing them, who knows where they will go! You cant control something if you dont know where it is...follow me? If you let your anger sit in you without acknowleging it, it will create its own world and own life inside of you and your heart that and, you will never know of until you are NATURALLY pushed to that world! The longer you deny it, the more developed the emotion inside of you without your control. (but, once you come to terms with what you feel, you will re-gain control no matter how developed the emotion has gotten) If you wanna know yourself, you better recognize that the 'Self' consists of more than just what you WANT to be...what you are, is what you are! Until you experience what you are (either through your mind or heart, or action) you can never truly know yourself! ps...again, im NOT saying act a fool to test yourself...but just come to terms; understand where your fears are, and where your love is!!! Ya feel me? *smile*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2001, 07:31:19 PM »
yeah I feel ya....it's just hard though, but...no one said that it would be easy
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-