Author Topic: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.  (Read 2836 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »
Eminem killed a few verses on that new album with Royce but it also does get tiring pretty quick hearing him screaming and having the same cadence over and over

but Relapse still had the sickest Dre beats... probably his last good batch anyway

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 12:20:21 AM »
hes always done the loud voice thing, so its not like its really new.
not like this, it sounds different now.

compare the instrumentals, very different. his vocals are also higher on the new stuff and theres a lot more live instruments too.
he sounds more monotone now

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 04:33:37 AM »
Relapse is ill! Period. I mean hes flow, wordplays, skills on that album are on the highest level ever. Thats shit is insane. But that accent ruin it couple tracks, but stil on point. Shit's on Recovery and Encore big time. Bumping those day eminem a lot.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The Predator

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 09:38:38 AM »
Remember those funny background sound effects he used to do whilst he rhymed? He stopped them since he lost his sense of humor and started to wail like an alley cat.

On tracks like 'Way I Am' he used to shout now he just gets all screamy on the mic.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 10:33:34 AM »
Remember those funny background sound effects he used to do whilst he rhymed? He stopped them since he lost his sense of humor and started to wail like an alley cat.

On tracks like 'Way I Am' he used to shout now he just gets all screamy on the mic.

When people ask me about Eminem, they always bring that up. "But he screams on this song & that song...". First of all, it's shouting to show emotion about what he's talking about. Today he screams on songs that aren't even emotion-filled topics. Secondly, he's used the same voice on closing in on 75 verses in a row. I don't know if you can show me two songs in his career where he used the same flow. People out their still think he's better than ever. Shame.

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

I think that's because the character Eminem that was very well manufactured behind the scenes 'died' years back.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »

I think that's because the character Eminem that was very well manufactured behind the scenes 'died' years back.

thank you for sharing that will...that was very profound.

JohnnyL

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
 I didn't mind the accent voice from "Relapse."  It took a little getting used to at first, but after a few spins, I didn't even notice it.  As far as the shouting voice, I don't prefer it, but it doesn't bother me as much as it apparently bothers some.  Also, I can't agree that he invented the shouty-voice for "Recovery."  It seems as though he went back to the shouty-voice after "Relapse" seemed to be getting a mixed reaction from fans.  But if you go back and listen to many of the tracks he recorded post-"Eminem Show" (particularly the tracks from the Dj Green Lantern Mixtapes when he was feuding with Benzino) he was shouting his ass off on those tracks too.  So it seems as though he experimented with using the "accent-voice" for "Relapse" and went back to the "shouty-voice" for "Recovery."  Personally, I prefer the "nasally, corny-white-boy" voice he used on "The Slim Shady L.P." and "2001," albums, but that's just me.   

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »
somethings missing. he can flow his ass off but its like all his charisma is gone.

A bit like Crooked I then.

lmao  not at all
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 08:13:59 PM »
Lol no. I think people are so annoyed with the shouting now that they're making out his accent on Relapse to be not as bad and forgetting how truly horrible it was. But that was the worst delivery he's ever had. His shouting is almost as bad. Both deliveries are wack as fuck. He needs to go back to biting Masta Ace.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 08:35:37 PM »
Eminem is the greatest rapper to actualize on record, at different points, that he's told his story, has nothing else to say, can't make a living any other way, and continues to record.  First, it happened on Encore.  Then he had his drug addiction, fell off, lost a lot of money for Interscope.  He recovered and released an album, Relapse, at once an expression of his recent struggles and an attempt to capitalize.  He had found another story to tell.  His struggles with drugs paved way for a new story to be told.  He did the depressing part on Relapse.   He was going to continue this but due to it's poor sales decided to focus on the positive side of recovering hence Recovery.  But, now he's told his story again and he realizes this.  if you listen to Bad Meets Evil HE TELLS US THIS. 
Ladies and Gentlemen I have nothing left to give but before I leave I present you SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Duke is smart and while I think a lot of his stans are fucking crazy and don't understand his music I also think many people sleep on the messages in his material.

As for the flow it can be very annoying but with some of y'all it's like FUCK THE EURO ACCENT then it's FUCK THE YELLING then it's FUCK EMINEM, HE'S WACK!   It's like y'all can't be satisfied.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
As for the flow it can be very annoying but with some of y'all it's like FUCK THE EURO ACCENT then it's FUCK THE YELLING then it's FUCK EMINEM, HE'S WACK!   It's like y'all can't be satisfied.

saying he's wack now isn't taking away from his first 3 albums

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 04:49:12 AM »
Eminem is the greatest rapper to actualize on record, at different points, that he's told his story, has nothing else to say, can't make a living any other way, and continues to record.  First, it happened on Encore.  Then he had his drug addiction, fell off, lost a lot of money for Interscope.  He recovered and released an album, Relapse, at once an expression of his recent struggles and an attempt to capitalize.  He had found another story to tell.  His struggles with drugs paved way for a new story to be told.  He did the depressing part on Relapse.   He was going to continue this but due to it's poor sales decided to focus on the positive side of recovering hence Recovery.  But, now he's told his story again and he realizes this.  if you listen to Bad Meets Evil HE TELLS US THIS. 
Ladies and Gentlemen I have nothing left to give but before I leave I present you SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

Duke is smart and while I think a lot of his stans are fucking crazy and don't understand his music I also think many people sleep on the messages in his material.

no, you should check my topic about both albums.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »
I liked Relapse when it dropped and also liked recovery. Relapse has more replay value in my opinion but recovery definitely has some dope joints on it. He needs to get back in the booth with dre because "so bad" and "ridaz" he seemed a lot more focused. The yelling is getting tired but had some pretty sick verses on hell.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2011, 08:55:57 AM »
Just listened to some Eminem show tracks and agree that the charisma is gone.. His flow is getting monotone and boring.
I'm one of the few people that actually likes the accent shit he did on relapse, it made it different and funny in a way..
Still like him though, better than 90% of todays shit imo.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010