Author Topic: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.  (Read 2830 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: eminems euro accent >>> his screaming yelling flow.
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2011, 02:37:33 AM »
Is Emimen the biggest rapper in history? :-\
Where have you been the last 12 years?  :D

Yes, he is. If we're talking worldwide it's not even close.

No, no he's not.

:D
whos bigger?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2011, 09:19:04 AM »
I think an argument can be made for 2pac.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2011, 10:26:42 AM »
Em is the best selling rapper but Snoop is bigger as far as being a household name.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2011, 10:43:43 AM »
I don't agree with snoop being a bigger name then eminem.

bouli77

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »
he sounds like a straight wigger when he talks.

it's funny u mention that cause i was once listening to the radio and didn't know it was eminem speaking and in my mind it was a black dude speaking until i finally noticed that was em lol. but isn't eminem the definition of a wigger though ?? I don't mean that as a disrespect or as a judgment but being from the ghetto, hanging out with ghetto youths and therefore sharing the same social codes, if you happen to be white it makes you a wigger, right ??

anyway, Eminem has to be among the 3 or 4 most famous rappers in the world nowadays. I think Jay-Z and Kanye West are bigger. Snoop is arguably bigger worldwide but more for his status as a socialite/entertainer than for his raps. 12 y/o kids know who Snoop is without possibly knowing a song for him. 50 cent is up there too i think.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »
I don't agree with snoop being a bigger name then eminem.

It's actually not even relatively close lol.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 09:19:31 PM »

This

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 10:08:59 PM »

This

psh Snoop is way bigger than Pac as far as a name. Pac is a famous rapper who died. Most kids know nothing about him. Snoop is the guy everyone knows.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 10:18:11 PM »
It's 15 years after his death and you can go any hip hop forum on the Internet and see 2pac being discussed. 2pac has been copied and imitated forever, and forever will be. 2pac is Elvis status. Snoop can't even sell a gold album anymore. Nobody knows anything about snoop BUT his name. 2pacs entire life gets discussed tirelessy discussed with college and university courses based him. Hes much bigger then snoop, it's not even close

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 11:49:22 PM »
It's 15 years after his death and you can go any hip hop forum on the Internet and see 2pac being discussed. 2pac has been copied and imitated forever, and forever will be. 2pac is Elvis status. Snoop can't even sell a gold album anymore. Nobody knows anything about snoop BUT his name. 2pacs entire life gets discussed tirelessy discussed with college and university courses based him. Hes much bigger then snoop, it's not even close

I agree with your first few sentences. He has legions of groupies all over hip hop websites. But you missed the point, which I'll repeat again.

Em is the best selling rapper but Snoop is bigger as far as being a household name.

Snoop is a bigger name, regardless of how much he sells. Yes, he's considered a joke most of the time, but that's meaningless in this discussion. Does your grandmother know anything about 2Pac? Do kids in elementary school know anything about Pac or even know his name? Just because the guy probably has more stans than anyone else doesn't mean he's a bigger name. This isn't the 90s anymore and today's generation of kids don't know anything about him unless one of their favorite artists mentions him. More people know the name Snoop Dogg before 2Pac and that should be obvious to anyone. Some of y'all can't distinguish between how you feel about a rapper and how much their name gets around.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 03:06:07 AM »
i just wanna hear this royce/eminem album.. hurry up amazon wit my copy!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »
Really? Seems that last sentence pertains more to you then anyone. So you hang out with a Lot of children and grandmothers do you?2pac was and always will be bigger then snoop, like I said it's not even close

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:07 PM »
Really? Seems that last sentence pertains more to you then anyone. So you hang out with a Lot of children and grandmothers do you?2pac was and always will be bigger then snoop, like I said it's not even close

You're pretty delusional then.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 03:47:06 PM »
Says the guy that said spice 1 had a better career then 2pac

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 04:26:58 PM »
Considering he's still alive its a no brainer. Snoop is a bigger name than 2Pac.