Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5826 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2011, 08:26:43 PM »
Blah Blah Blah...... didnt we talk about this shit already? How many fucking times are we going to go over the same shit.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »
the kid with pac all over his sig hates hearing anything said about his hero  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2011, 08:31:17 PM »
the kid with pac all over his sig hates hearing anything said about his hero  :D
LOL

felipebtu,  you are king and synbol to westcoast lovers like pac. i respect you. i detonate dildo and anyone's ass who talk shit to you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2011, 08:38:23 PM »
the kid with pac all over his sig hates hearing anything said about his hero  :D

You talking about me? First of all, I change my shit every so often with some of my favorite artist and post new songs. It just so happens that I have Pac this time. Regardless, the fact is that this topic has been discussed about a million times. Everyone knows that half of the motherfuckers like Pac and the other half don't. Same shit over and over. You should know since you live in this forum. You have over 5000 post and I bet you registered like 1 year ago ha. I understand this shit is full of trolls and attention whores but this shit is really getting old. Motherfuckers need to start acting their age and get over it. Don't you guys have anything better to do?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:00:06 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
the kid with pac all over his sig hates hearing anything said about his hero  :D

You talking about me? First of all, I change my shit every so often with some of my favorite artist and post new songs. It just so happens that I have Pac this time. Regardless, the fact is that this topic has been discussed about a million times. Everyone knows that half of the motherfuckers like Pac and the other half don't. Same shit over and over. You should know since you live in this forum. You have over 5000 post and I bet you registered like 1 year ago ha. I understand this shit is full of trolls and attention whores but this shit is really getting old. Motherfuckers need to start acting their age and get over it. Don't you guys have anything better to do?

If you didn't want to talk about it you would just ignore the thread. But no, you're butthurt to the max so you try to silence others who want to discuss it.

Out of all the lameass threads made over and over in the west coast section this is the one you choose to criticize? I haven't even seen a thread discussing Pac's fuckass personality before so its news to me that this has been discussed a million times. This is a more original topic than any other Pac topic that's been made in a minute. Let me guess, you'd rather be discussing Detox  ::) fuck outta here with your stannery

Blood$

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2011, 09:42:25 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »

If you didn't want to talk about it you would just ignore the thread. But no, you're butthurt to the max so you try to silence others who want to discuss it.

Out of all the lameass threads made over and over in the west coast section this is the one you choose to criticize? I haven't even seen a thread discussing Pac's fuckass personality before so its news to me that this has been discussed a million times. This is a more original topic than any other Pac topic that's been made in a minute. Let me guess, you'd rather be discussing Detox  ::) fuck outta here with your stannery

watz with all tha bullshit u've been on lately?  first u try 2 go on Nicki Minaj like i or anybody is supposed to care wat u think and then you try 2 say "oh well u wrote a paragraph to me" when in real life i write paragraphs everytime i write or respond to anything.  now you're talkin about 2Pac trying to de-legitimize him like he's some phony becuz the nigga was multi-talented and he could talk all that shit but got hit up for it like somehow that's supposed to be fake or something becuz the nigga spoke his mind and was a victim.

i honestly think you're bitter about something that happened in your life recently becuz i'm not following where all of this animosity and hostility is coming from with you becuz the shit you're saying isn't "real talk" lol.  And honestly dogg, in real life, i dont care what YOU think but i do find it amusing how you've been on this hoe shit lately, u have 2 remember that i dont even know u at tha end of tha day.  but i thought u were 1 of the legitimate niggaz on here but this past week you've been actin' like somebody shot and killed your best friend.

i'm sittin here like why is this nigga tryna talk about the people's champ like somehow we're supposed to feel some sorta way about tha true side of tha lie or in other words a nigga who was misguided and mislead on what was real and what was fake.  honestly if any of this wasn't important to u in any way you would've just left it alone, like I do and others do when u get to tha point where u realize tha shit is a circular argument and you're not going anywhere with it.  

at tha end of tha day Pac was that nigga and no matter how u wanna try 2 cut it in 2011 the nigga is still 1 of the realest and best to ever do it and not just in Rap music.  i love you so called "internet realest" who act like they've been in countless detrimental situations and have seen tha other side already when in reality you're probably just a victim of your own personality (you lack confidence, experience, and you aren't anywhere close to tha world u think or wanna be in).  niggaz like u think 1 tragedy in your lifetime makes u "real" or certifies you when in reality you just got hit up.

as long as this Earth turns Pac will never be shitted on and it takes a real nigga/real individual to know where Pac was coming from and a wise man to understand what Pac was doing (on all levels).  u probably still dont get it where he was like "u cant c me", u probably just think it was a "Helter Skelter" & Dogg Pound remake smh.  Pac talked about what he was living and going thru at tha moment and honestly if tha nigga really wanted Biggie and ALL of them dead like that in tha 1st place I'm pretty sure he could've done it without a problem, honestly it's not that hard to touch celebrities and public figures like that.  I cant tell u how many times i could've ran up on Representative Sheila Dixon and got her.  I see her out in public at times and her office BUILDING literally has no security or metal detectors, if I really wanted to hit up Sheila Dixon right now I could [believe me when i tell u that's not a dream or a fantasy].  So what makes u think Pac wasn't showing tha world that he had "The King of New York" by tha balls and all his manz and everybody in that circle.   - he and I could Gabriel Gifford alot of these niggaz everyday

some of u niggaz dont know how to separate Reality from art and fiction.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:55:00 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2011, 10:01:57 PM »

Well its hard to argue since you camp out in this forum but maybe you are right and its a "NEW" topic haha. NO!! Its not, its the same old shit. As a matter of fact, I could have said this in the past but after you see this shit over and over, I just decided to write something real quick. Why didn't you ignore me? Its obvious YOU are the one that got hurt. You always say the same shit, which makes sense since you like to reply to the same threads all the time.  You think everyone is hurt but you are the clown that's always whining and bitching at someone, dealing out your L's haha. You can always count on the Spice Girl to say something. I diagnosed you with Bipolar Disorder a while back so I understand why you come up with random, contradictory shit but damn homie, It's hard to give you a pass when you're 25-26 years old. Your jokes are lame dawg. Act your age homie and move on. Why don't you provide something positive to this forum since you spend most of the day here. You come here acting hard with you're lame jokes, but I bet you're a bitch in person. You have to be the biggest attention whore in this forum. Top 3 at least. You surely have the crown. Get the fuck out of here, saying I'm a stan? We all know you would suck Spice 1 balls if you had the chance. You think I haven't read your post's defending him? You act like he's your man. Take your own advice and in the meantime get of my dick as well you fucking troll.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:04:30 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »

Okka

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »
This fool will continue to talk about Pac . . .
Because we do not speak of what Dexter Isaac took responsibility??

Bad Boy Cowards! haha
This nigga Puff Daddy is the TRUE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOTHING
Like the Album 'We Invented the Remix'
no 'We Invented The Anal Sex With Mens'

Prodigal son is from queens ?
Why do not you go to the forum Queensbridge Ass Hole?
There you can talk about their heroes

50 Cent Steroid Man and Puppet of Eminem and Dr Dre
Prodigy and Havoc ... these guys are alive?
Nas the Milk Shake Boy ...
Ja Rule  :'( ahahhaaha
CNN ( this to me is TV channel )

and the people
He was a coward and got punked by Chino XL.

Chino XL???????????????????????
This is not the piece of shit. This is the whole shit

Biggie... Faith Evans detonated his ass with a dildo.
This was sex in marriage to Biggie
Not to mention the fucking he had with Lil Cease or Puff
Some people say he was in love with Jay-Z, but Jay was interested in Beyonce

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Tell these trick ass busters what's real.

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2011, 10:16:11 PM »
Well its hard to argue since you camp out in this forum but maybe you are right and its a "NEW" topic haha. NO!! Its not, its the same old shit. As a matter of fact, I could have said this in the past but after you see this shit over and over, I just decided to write something real quick. Why didn't you ignore me? Its obvious YOU are the one that got hurt. You always say the same shit, which makes sense since you like to reply to the same threads all the time.  You think everyone is hurt but you are the clown that's always whining and bitching at someone, dealing out your L's haha. You can always count on the Spice Girl to say something. I diagnosed you with Bipolar Disorder a while back so I understand why you come up with random, contradictory shit but damn homie, It's hard to give you a pass when you're 25-26 years old. Your jokes are lame dawg. Act your age homie and move on. Why don't you provide something positive to this forum since you spend most of the day here. You come here acting hard with you're lame jokes, but I bet you're a bitch in person. You have to be the biggest attention whore in this forum. Top 3 at least. You surely have the crown. Get the fuck out of here, saying I'm a stan? We all know you would suck Spice 1 balls if you had the chance. You think I haven't read your post's defending him? You act like he's your man. Take your own advice and in the meantime get of my dick as well you fucking troll.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2011, 02:04:40 AM »
Hey RadioTube do us a favour and take that fucking disgusting pic of your sig man :rubeyes: :puke:

Guys face all ripped to bits you moron smh :grumpy:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2011, 03:22:29 AM »

Well its hard to argue since you camp out in this forum but maybe you are right and its a "NEW" topic haha. NO!! Its not, its the same old shit. As a matter of fact, I could have said this in the past but after you see this shit over and over, I just decided to write something real quick. Why didn't you ignore me? Its obvious YOU are the one that got hurt. You always say the same shit, which makes sense since you like to reply to the same threads all the time.  You think everyone is hurt but you are the clown that's always whining and bitching at someone, dealing out your L's haha. You can always count on the Spice Girl to say something. I diagnosed you with Bipolar Disorder a while back so I understand why you come up with random, contradictory shit but damn homie, It's hard to give you a pass when you're 25-26 years old. Your jokes are lame dawg. Act your age homie and move on. Why don't you provide something positive to this forum since you spend most of the day here. You come here acting hard with you're lame jokes, but I bet you're a bitch in person. You have to be the biggest attention whore in this forum. Top 3 at least. You surely have the crown. Get the fuck out of here, saying I'm a stan? We all know you would suck Spice 1 balls if you had the chance. You think I haven't read your post's defending him? You act like he's your man. Take your own advice and in the meantime get of my dick as well you fucking troll.

Out of all the threads on dubcc, this is the only one you want people to stop talking about. Groupie exposed.

If this is the same old shit then show us when this topic has been made before. Oh wait, you can't. Because your groupie card has been pulled.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2011, 04:01:52 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD youBOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

You sound mad lmfao.  Let's get one thing straight, I'm from Queens NY and if your scrawny, clog wearing, european ass ever spoke to me like that in person I would take your wooden clog off and beat your skull in.

Who am I kidding I would laugh my fucking ass off at your broken english and how emotional you are over a rapper.  Then I would mock you till you cried.  This dude really said Pac was his king and hero LMFAO your pathetic lmfao.  You would suck Pac off if you could lmfao ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah omg for real that was the funniest in dubcc history

haha dudes fucking brazilian... he needs to fuck off back to samba class.
I Dance samba PON YOUR PUSSY MAMA

your attempts with broken english are retarded, but i suppose thats what you get for learning the language on the orange stall in the market..
take your maracas and head but to rumba class,

Will_B

« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2011, 04:13:30 AM »

Raphael

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2011, 04:18:17 AM »

Bad Boy Cowards! haha
This nigga Puff Daddy is the TRUE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOTHING
Like the Album 'We Invented the Remix'
no 'We Invented The Anal Sex With Mens'6

HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh snap!!!