Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5709 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #120 on: June 16, 2011, 04:34:53 AM »
Hoe meny time Pac rhyme enemies/heneesy  ;D ;D hahahahaha
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

The Watcher

« Reply #121 on: June 16, 2011, 05:11:22 AM »
All I know is that Pac shot 2 on duty police officers who were harrassing an innocent dude.  I don't give a fuck if the dude was a ballerina, that's gangsta.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2011, 06:04:56 AM »
Tom, u are such a dumb piece of shit, and I really hope u realize this. I'm not even gunna comment on ur dumbass thread, I just wanted to let u know, once again, what a dumb hick faggot u truly are. I'm not even a big 2Pac fan (I do like his shit, just not as much as most peeps here), so I aint just sayin it groupiestyle....straight up, u just really are one stupid mutherfucker.

I don't even talk shit about you anymore or even talk to me, you love my style, get off my dick you nutridding pussycunt

« Reply #123 on: June 16, 2011, 06:20:23 AM »
I know everyone is goin say I'm trolling but I'm not.  Some times the harsh truth is too much for soft bitches to deal with so they throw petty insults to hide their hurt feelings.  I have no problem calling out rappers, my track record proves it.  I had vendetta against Snoop years ago and now look at him, his last album went double driftwood but thats besides the point.  My original point has to do with 2pac. 

Now growing up 2pac was my favorite rapper behind Nas but the older I got the more I realized what a piece of shit 2pac truly was.  Don't give me that bullshit his music was uplifting or whatever lame excuse you will throw at me.  His music was entertainment and if you need music to motivate you, you have some serious deep seeded issues.  2pac was a greedy piece of shit.  Those close to Pac have all confirmed he knew Big and Puff had nothing to do with his first shooting.  But Pac couldn't separate real life and entertainment.  In order to sell more records he took a very serious real life situation and threw two innocent men into the middle of it because he wanted to make a fucking buck.  Because of his actions not only did two more black mothers have to bury their children, two young black children will grow up without a father, an issue that has plagued the African American community.  2pac is the reason two young children have no Dad and are just another statistic.  He lost his own life which he clearly did not value and took an innocent man with him.  I know my homie Infinite feels me on the fatherless black children comment  Yet so many continue to worship this piece of shit.  It's disgusting and needs to stop now.  It's one thing to keep things on an entertainment tip, it is what it is.  But this greedy piece of shit destroyed countless lives and for what ?  A fucking buck, disgusting.

it goes like this, "how da fuck the king of newyork dont know what goes on in his own town."

thats fucking true, big and puff knew wassap.

Do you realize the absurdity of this statement ?  So Big is supposed to know what everyone in a city of 12 million is doing?  You do know it was the Source that first called him the KONY and not Big himself ?  And do you know it had to do with him being the king of NY's rap scene and not the streets.  C'mom Loon, I thought Asians were supposed to be smart

Do you realize the absurdity of that line ?  So Biggie is supposed to know what everyone is doing in a city of 12 million ?  Do you realize Big didn't come up with the KONY thing, it was the Source that first called him that.  You do

felipebtu

« Reply #124 on: June 16, 2011, 06:25:12 AM »
Hoe meny time Pac rhyme enemies/heneesy  ;D ;D hahahahaha

Biggie did not want to be rapper . . .
His dream was to be a fashion designer
Because how many times in his raps you hear the word VERSACE?
and you know that all fashion designers are queers
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biggie also wanted to form a group .. Versace Boys
line up (Biggie, PUFF, GEORGE MICHAEL, BOY GEORGE AND ELTON JOHN)

Source: Rolling Stone Magazine MAY/1996

HUAHUAUHAUHAUHUHA

« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2011, 06:27:19 AM »
Prodigy was a ballerina, not Pac.  son just danced 4 digital underground, he wasnt getting his eagle on.

Actually pac was a ballerina he admitted it and look online and you'll see pics of him.  On the real I actually give Pac props for not denying it.  As for P, the summerjam pic was of him as an 8 yeard old dressed up like Michael Jackson.  You failed again

2euce 7even

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2011, 06:30:58 AM »
2pac was the shit.end of story. ;D

« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2011, 06:36:09 AM »
man thats some bullshit statement...i dont even read all your trash talk.....i bet u were one of those people who were screaming the looudest when it comes to pac leaks or repping thug life....u then eventually realized that there is more than woreshipping pac...and know u hating, cause u feel that u missed something in your life or that u blame pac for that....u know ive been around a long time in various forums and people like u always come out once a year and spread that bullshit.

What the fuck are you rambling about.  Pac stans so discombobulated by my statement that they can't make of form coherent rebuttals.

felipebtu

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2011, 06:36:23 AM »
Topic Closed! Biggie was the Whole SHIT. And everything that was around him too era.THE SHIT

enough of bad boys, no more homos

a great respect for NY, BUT no more queens, brooklyn, harlem, nas, mobb deep, diplomats, big pun and NY rappers.

This is a WEST COST 'FORUM!

Let's talk about 1st GENERATION, FOLLOW ME HOME, 2PAC, BLOODS AND CRIPS, TERRENCE MARTIN BEACH CRUISER, JULIO G

Anything related to West Coast!

Wessssssssssst side !!!!!!! And U Do Know That!

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2011, 06:41:08 AM »
Felipebtu you do realise your westcoast king 2pac was New York born and raised right.

awol22222

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2011, 06:41:20 AM »
Topic Closed! Biggie was the Whole SHIT. And everything that was around him too era.THE SHIT

enough of bad boys, no more homos

a great respect for NY, BUT no more queens, brooklyn, harlem, nas, mobb deep, diplomats, big pun and NY rappers.

This is a WEST COST 'FORUM!

Let's talk about 1st GENERATION, FOLLOW ME HOME, 2PAC, BLOODS AND CRIPS, TERRENCE MARTIN BEACH CRUISER, JULIO G

Anything related to West Coast!

Wessssssssssst side !!!!!!! And U Do Know That!
STFU. You're making a fool out of yourself.
LOL @ WEST COST FORUM
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:47:51 AM by horchatax3 »

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2011, 06:45:33 AM »

Felipe you do know 2pac liked to cross-dress and was a closet homo

felipebtu

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2011, 06:51:48 AM »

Felipe you do know 2pac liked to cross-dress and was a closet homo

HUAHUAHUUHAHUAUH
This influence is of Suge. Everyone makes mistakes. HAHAHA

That was bad Pac .. really bad choice of clothe

« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2011, 06:54:15 AM »
Felipebtu is hands down the funniest poster on this site even if he did PM me asking for dicks pics

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2011, 06:58:03 AM »
lol at you all acting like you knew Pac. Saying that he was a piece of shit as a person, that he did this and that all for personal gain. You got it all figured out huh?

Yeah, didn't you know?   Tom has been watching the world go round on his mom's television set for years now.  He's been on the couch flipping channels, and arguing over the internet forums and he's elevated himself to the point where he can break down Pac's life and basically prove beyond a doubt that Pac was in fact a piece of shit.   I mean, I never realized it before about Pac, but Tom has certainly exposed me to a lot of things.  I even used to think of myself as a good person, but Tom made me realize what a piece of shit I am.   

So now I am trying my hardest to be an honorable man like Tom.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)