Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5810 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 12:45:11 AM »
People don't wanna acknowledge the negative shit he did towards the end of his life though. That's all I'm trying to get at.

You got it twisted man. Towards the end of his life, Tupac was actually focussing on a lot of positive music like the One Nation project.

lmao are you that blind? He started a war against Biggie, who wanted nothing more than to be friends. He involved every other rapper who even spoke on it and made it a coast war. He was about to go to jail for rape. Not to mention he put the beatdown on a dude the night he got killed.

The guy wasn't capable of getting along with most of the people he met in life. From shooting police officers, to beating up movie directors, to trying to intimidate and fight many other rappers, to not even getting along with his own label mates.

People say Pac was before his time and not meant for this world. What they really mean is he didn't have the social skills necessary to live a regular life like everyone else. Pac is the douche that no one wants to invite to the party because they know he can't behave himself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 01:11:34 AM »
Lol @ calling biggie and puffy innocent though. I'm not sure how a known crack dealer and a known scam artist can be called innocent.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 01:29:59 AM »
I'm not sure why I'm responding to these accusations but here goes:

lmao are you that blind? He started a war against Biggie, who wanted nothing more than to be friends. He involved every other rapper who even spoke on it and made it a coast war.

As you well know, Pac was convinced Biggie was aware of who shot him. Biggie took subliminal shots at Pac, like the record "Who shot ya" etc. I'm no expert on the subject, but I don't find it very believable that Biggie was this innocent kid who just wanted to be friends :P. Throw Puffy in the mix (one of the biggest slimeballs in the industry) and you know there is probably more to this story than you let on.

He was about to go to jail for rape.
The conviction was sexual abuse, but Tupac has always claimed he was set up and in fact innocent. Believe who you will.

The guy wasn't capable of getting along with most of the people he met in life.
As far as I can tell he had a wild personality, yes, but what do you know about the people that surrounded him? How hard do you think it is to stay true to your integrity in an industry filled with fakes, phoneys and jealous people? Pac spoke on all this in his records, so you know the score.

From shooting police officers
Oh those poor police officers! Have you even read into that case?

to beating up movie directors, to trying to intimidate and fight many other rappers
Don't know about this

to not even getting along with his own label mates.
Like who, Dre? Come on now, he got MAJOR love from his label mates.

People say Pac was before his time and not meant for this world. What they really mean is he didn't have the social skills necessary to live a regular life like everyone else. Pac is the douche that no one wants to invite to the party because they know he can't behave himself.
Now you are just talking shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 01:53:55 AM »
I'm not sure why I'm responding to these accusations but here goes:

lmao are you that blind? He started a war against Biggie, who wanted nothing more than to be friends. He involved every other rapper who even spoke on it and made it a coast war.

As you well know, Pac was convinced Biggie was aware of who shot him. Biggie took subliminal shots at Pac, like the record "Who shot ya" etc. I'm no expert on the subject, but I don't find it very believable that Biggie was this innocent kid who just wanted to be friends :P. Throw Puffy in the mix (one of the biggest slimeballs in the industry) and you know there is probably more to this story than you let on.

And in retaliation he.........makes a song about it? LMAO. Pac was paranoid and alienated his best friend. For such a slimeball he was a champ during the whole situation. They were making public attempts to end any beef and avoid the drama while Pac was running his mouth off.

The guy wasn't capable of getting along with most of the people he met in life.
As far as I can tell he had a wild personality, yes, but what do you know about the people that surrounded him? How hard do you think it is to stay true to your integrity in an industry filled with fakes, phoneys and jealous people? Pac spoke on all this in his records, so you know the score.

We know who he didn't get along with and that's half the people he knew

From shooting police officers
Oh those poor police officers! Have you even read into that case?

Already knowing Pac's personality do you really think he didn't cause the situation?

to beating up movie directors, to trying to intimidate and fight many other rappers
Don't know about this

Then read up. He beat up the Menace 2 Society director, hence why he didn't get the part. And he got into it with east coast rappers. Just read all the confrontation stories.

to not even getting along with his own label mates.
Like who, Dre? Come on now, he got MAJOR love from his label mates.

Who did he get along with besides Suge and the friends (Outlawz) he brought to the label. Snoop? Dpg? lol. Kurupt almost got his ass beat for crying out loud. There were known problems between Pac's people and Snoop's people (who are essentially ALL of his other labelmates).

Now you are just talking shit.

Compare how much unnecessary bullshit he got into versus any other ordinary person. And it was all his own doing. You could invite him to your party if you want, but you'd have to be prepared for drama.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 02:21:32 AM »
hes my favorite rapper ever... i love his music.... yes he made quite a few questionable decisions... but people are fuck ups... we all do dumb shit and as a whole our species is killing a planet based on our dumb decisions... so fuck it, who cres enjoy the music.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 04:19:22 AM »
the general response this board gets to any 2pac song,

the guy made some good music, but end of the day was a total fake.

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:17 AM »
i want to see you after you get shot from "maybe" so-called friends and right after that go to jail for something you not did + the bad influences on Death Row...i think everybody would be like Pac if they witnessed the same...and he didnt had a shitty character...in the end for a 25 year old man he was kind of wise...he said so much great things in his music and the passion really was unique...i would say if those "Pac-Haters" would only talk with Pac for 5 Minutes they also would be Star-strucked and realize that he was in the end a good person...

felipebtu

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 06:09:40 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 06:33:50 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

;D

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2011, 06:37:10 AM »
People don't wanna acknowledge the negative shit he did towards the end of his life though. That's all I'm trying to get at.

You got it twisted man. Towards the end of his life, Tupac was actually focussing on a lot of positive music like the One Nation project.

Yea a lot of positives...accusing rappers of conspiring against him thus fueling the east vs west beef and calling Dre a fag.  That's real positive stuff.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2011, 06:41:32 AM »
lol at you all acting like you knew Pac. Saying that he was a piece of shit as a person, that he did this and that all for personal gain. You got it all figured out huh?

Those all closest to Pac have confirmed he knew Big and Puff had nothing to do with the shooting.  And a number of people have confirmed the comments at an award show where he bumped into Big and said something along the lines of, its not personal its strictly business.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2011, 06:47:25 AM »
Those all closest to Pac have confirmed he knew Big and Puff had nothing to do with the shooting.  And a number of people have confirmed the comments at an award show where he bumped into Big and said something along the lines of, its not personal its strictly business.

What's your source?

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2011, 06:50:35 AM »
Lol @ calling biggie and puffy innocent though. I'm not sure how a known crack dealer and a known scam artist can be called innocent.

In the grand schme of life they weren't innocent and just for the record I want everyone to know I think Puffy is a piece of shit.  He was also jacking Big and when Big died he died with nothing, everything was in Puff's name.  He was planning to screw Big over too.  But in this case, both Big and Puff were innocent in the shooting.

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2011, 06:52:56 AM »

What's your source?

Go look it up yourself, I'm at work and after work I'm going to see my girl.  I don't have time to look up a bunch of stuff I've read over the years.  You're the one with hurt feelings, are you afraid to look it up ?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2011, 06:54:49 AM »
What's your source?

Go look it up yourself, I'm at work and after work I'm going to see my girl.  I don't have time to look up a bunch of stuff I've read over the years.  You're the one with hurt feelings, are you afraid to look it up ?

Huh? I ask you where you get all this info from and you start talking about me having my feelings hurt?