Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5824 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:24 PM »
Pac's selfish actions in the last year of his life cost him his own life, another mans life, caused two children to grow up without a father, and set the rap game back god knows how many years.  Brian enough of talking about how you worship him or how you think I live on my moms couch... DISPUTE THE POINT AT HAND
I think that's a little much to put on one man. Especially since Big died after Pac did. The reality was the situation had blown up because of a lot of people. In hindsight, we can say "Oh! They shouldn't have done that" but at that time, there was no tragic event of that magnitude to use as an example of what could happen if things got out of hand. Pac was moving at such a speed that he needed that break. If you look at the prison interview he did for Vibe, when he was sobered up, he had a very introspective way about himself. The last few interviews he had done, he seemed to be moving away from the Bad Boy drama a little. I think, had he not been shot or even survived the shooting, I think he eventually would have moved away from the beef direction a little.

Big's kids growing up without a father is terrible but Pac wasn't the one who orphaned them. Biggie kind of fell into the same trap as Pac in not having people around to explain certain things. Going to Cali was dangerous and a lot of people knew that and didn't look out for him like they should have. Going there less than six months after Pac died, while Suge is locked up, was just a poor move. Topping that off by doing lyrics from "Long Kiss Goodnight" as a throwaway freestyle on the radio where people are gonna view that as a shot against Pac was a no-no. Big had a similar vibe when Tha Dogg Pound was shooting "New York, New York" out in NYC so I can't see how he didn't know how the public would take that. He'd already been through this in Oakland with the E-40 incident so where was somebody to say, "Hey, Biggie. L.A. might be hot right now. Maybe this ain't a good idea"?

Brian, those closest to Pac said he knew who did what and threw Big in there to make money.  Its well documented that he ran into Big at an award show and Big asked him LIKE A MAN what the deal was and Pac told him it wasn't personal, it was strictly business.  Go look it up.
That's not exactly "well-documented". The only time I heard that was from Voletta Wallace in an interview, many years after the fact, quoting something her son told her. That's not to say Voletta was lying but that's basically a pretty big game of telephone there.
what I don't get is why would you need another person to tell you that "cali ain't a safe place for you right now big"...he's a grown ass man, he shoulda known better himself...especially after e-40 had him by the balls in the bay he should have know that LA's just as bad as oakland at the time and people were still mourning pac too...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 05:01:45 PM by Ali Tha Great »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2011, 05:18:57 PM »
The last few interviews he had done, he seemed to be moving away from the Bad Boy drama a little. I think, had he not been shot or even survived the shooting, I think he eventually would have moved away from the beef direction a little.

yeah sure that explains why he put the beatdown on a dude the night he was killed. Calming down my ass.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
yeah we all knew Pac, biggie, Orlando, Puffy, and Suge personally so all of this makes sense.  i'm with it!

-2 from my cool points

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »
another PC gangsta tryin to take a shot at Pac. Did puffy send u to this westcoast site to spread hate??? wot a joke of a human being.u wanna take a long listen to hit em up u bitch and just think if pac was still alive how far in tha rap game he would be. how can u say u loved  listening to 2pac then years later diss him 4 wot u have heard on tha net? 2pac was a poet,tha shakespeare of our time.there will never be anotha,R.I.P 2pac..
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2011, 12:50:20 AM »
another PC gangsta tryin to take a shot at Pac. Did puffy send u to this westcoast site to spread hate??? wot a joke of a human being.u wanna take a long listen to hit em up u bitch and just think if pac was still alive how far in tha rap game he would be. how can u say u loved  listening to 2pac then years later diss him 4 wot u have heard on tha net? 2pac was a poet,tha shakespeare of our time.there will never be anotha,R.I.P 2pac..

see, this here is a wigger , a basic example of one .  iīm guessing this one has a tupac tattoo . itīs listening to  Troublesome ī96 while pounding itīs fingers on the keyboard. Tupacīs angry lyrics is giving it more strength so it dares to defend itīs hero on a discussion board . it calls itself Killathugg. nice. hell yeah.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 02:18:47 AM by Tutlock »

Sikotic™

« Reply #230 on: June 18, 2011, 02:16:34 AM »
PC gangstas? Where are y'all at? Identify yourselves ya cowards!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2011, 04:45:24 AM »
another PC gangsta tryin to take a shot at Pac. Did puffy send u to this westcoast site to spread hate??? wot a joke of a human being.u wanna take a long listen to hit em up u bitch and just think if pac was still alive how far in tha rap game he would be. how can u say u loved  listening to 2pac then years later diss him 4 wot u have heard on tha net? 2pac was a poet,tha shakespeare of our time.there will never be anotha,R.I.P 2pac..

see, this here is a wigger , a basic example of one .  iīm guessing this one has a tupac tattoo . itīs listening to  Troublesome ī96 while pounding itīs fingers on the keyboard. Tupacīs angry lyrics is giving it more strength so it dares to defend itīs hero on a discussion board . it calls itself Killathugg. nice. hell yeah.

spot on tut, another white european lad from the suburb trying to find his place in this grimey world of westcoast music... It's like this site breeds or adopts them.  :nahnah:

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2011, 06:04:18 AM »
Pac was a loose cannon towards the end of his career. However, im not gonna put the blame of biggie's death on pac cause if u look at the grand scheme of things of how both murders of pac & big accured, it is way bigger than most can understand. Plus, jimmy pretty much articulates why else i dont see pac being responsible for his death.
I think that's a little much to put on one man. Especially since Big died after Pac did. The reality was the situation had blown up because of a lot of people. In hindsight, we can say "Oh! They shouldn't have done that" but at that time, there was no tragic event of that magnitude to use as an example of what could happen if things got out of hand. Pac was moving at such a speed that he needed that break. If you look at the prison interview he did for Vibe, when he was sobered up, he had a very introspective way about himself. The last few interviews he had done, he seemed to be moving away from the Bad Boy drama a little. I think, had he not been shot or even survived the shooting, I think he eventually would have moved away from the beef direction a little.

Big's kids growing up without a father is terrible but Pac wasn't the one who orphaned them. Biggie kind of fell into the same trap as Pac in not having people around to explain certain things. Going to Cali was dangerous and a lot of people knew that and didn't look out for him like they should have. Going there less than six months after Pac died, while Suge is locked up, was just a poor move. Topping that off by doing lyrics from "Long Kiss Goodnight" as a throwaway freestyle on the radio where people are gonna view that as a shot against Pac was a no-no. Big had a similar vibe when Tha Dogg Pound was shooting "New York, New York" out in NYC so I can't see how he didn't know how the public would take that. He'd already been through this in Oakland with the E-40 incident so where was somebody to say, "Hey, Biggie. L.A. might be hot right now. Maybe this ain't a good idea"?

Brian, those closest to Pac said he knew who did what and threw Big in there to make money.  Its well documented that he ran into Big at an award show and Big asked him LIKE A MAN what the deal was and Pac told him it wasn't personal, it was strictly business.  Go look it up.
That's not exactly "well-documented". The only time I heard that was from Voletta Wallace in an interview, many years after the fact, quoting something her son told her. That's not to say Voletta was lying but that's basically a pretty big game of telephone there.

Also, i see how some of ya like to catch these fools slippin and as soon as they show some sign of anger by the words they choose to use and the context they put em in, ya either taunt them by saying you mad, u butthurt, u catching feelings etc. or ya post some caption pic to emphasize the point of how mad or emotional they're being lol i can tell ya get a kick out of that but i cant blame ya for using those tactics on mofos, its real easy to do when they're not objectively arguing the important points u raise.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 06:12:03 AM by Tha_Tactician »

Will_B

« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2011, 07:47:46 AM »
Funny how these threads get more about God Status Forum eGangstaz (yawn) vs the eSimps (everyone else).

Quadruple OG

« Reply #234 on: June 18, 2011, 09:14:11 AM »
Funny how these threads get more about God Status Forum eGangstaz (yawn) vs the eSimps (everyone else).

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2011, 11:07:34 AM »
I don't know why anyone would fight the notion 2pac wasn't a very good person. It doesn't take away what an amazing artist he was. Edgar Allen Poe was a piece of shit as a person, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted poets in human history

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
Bumped in attempt for 10 more pages. You're welcome.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2011, 12:12:23 PM »
I don't know why anyone would fight the notion 2pac wasn't a very good person. It doesn't take away what an amazing artist he was. Edgar Allen Poe was a piece of shit as a person, doesn't mean he isn't one of the most gifted poets in human history

No one in this thread denied that about Pac, no one ever questioned 2pac's talent.  This thread is about his actions and violence and how they caused another man to die,orphaned two children, and set the rap game back God knows how long.  I don't know why the dickriders always bring up his talent, his talent was never brought into question.

Will_B

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
No one in this thread denied that about Pac, no one ever questioned 2pac's talent.  This thread is about his actions and violence and how they caused another man to die,orphaned two children, and set the rap game back God knows how long.  I don't know why the dickriders always bring up his talent, his talent was never brought into question.

Meanwhile in Prodigal Son's bedroom...

2Pac not back.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2011, 02:05:44 PM »

Meanwhile in Prodigal Son's bedroom...

2Pac not back.

So just because I don't worship Pac and I call out his character flaws that resulted in tragic results for a number of people, that means I have a 2pac voodoo doll.  C'mon son