Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5828 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 07:04:29 AM »
And don't get me wrong I still love a lot of Pacs music and MATW is in my top 3 albums and AEOM is in my top 10-15.  But I'm able to seperate the man and the music and realize what a piece a shit Pac became in his last year of his life.  The man is responsible for two children having to grow up without a father.  And let's be honest, his actions set rap music back God knows how many years.  If Pac kept it strictly music the game would be totally different.  It is possible that mainstream rap would actually be material of substance.  But pac set us back, it is what it is.

Also one more thing, for where's the proof people.  What did Big and Puff have to gain from Pac's shooting ?  Big was already a bigger star and selling more records.  Neither were a threat to each other.  Their was nothing to gain from killing pac.  Cats really showing their age and where they were in 95.  To put it in perspective, it would be like Wayne setting up Kid Cudi.

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
What's your source?

Go look it up yourself, I'm at work and after work I'm going to see my girl.  I don't have time to look up a bunch of stuff I've read over the years.  You're the one with hurt feelings, are you afraid to look it up ?

Huh? I ask you where you get all this info from and you start talking about me having my feelings hurt?

I'm at work posting from my phone, go look it up yourself lol.  You already got hurt feelings and your afraid to look it up lol.  But people from the Outlawz to the street dudes actually involved with the shooting have backed up these claims.

shmosh

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2011, 07:21:23 AM »
Also one more thing, for where's the proof people.  What did Big and Puff have to gain from Pac's shooting ?  Big was already a bigger star and selling more records.  Neither were a threat to each other.  Their was nothing to gain from killing pac.  Cats really showing their age and where they were in 95.  To put it in perspective, it would be like Wayne setting up Kid Cudi.

I'm not saying this is right, but the theory is that the Black Mafia (Haitian Jack etc) financed Bad Boy and wanted 2Pac to sign but he said no and so was shot as it was a sign of disrespect; Biggie & Puffy knew but were too scared to warn him.

This is the theory 2Pac went with and I've read many times, not saying it's true, but it's what people think.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 07:24:39 AM »
@Prodigal son

Man you are so full of shit it's not even funny. You start this discussion with all kinds of claims about Tupac, but you are not willing to back ANYTHING up with evidence, or even a single quote.

On a sidenote, you keep saying that Biggie didn't have Pac killed, but who claims that he did that? Certainly not Tupac! He only said Biggie knew who did it, but didn't reach out to tell him. So, knowing you don't even get that fact straight, it's probable you have misinterpreted most of the stuff you think you know.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 07:26:41 AM »
I know everyone is goin say I'm trolling but I'm not.  Some times the harsh truth is too much for soft bitches to deal with so they throw petty insults to hide their hurt feelings.  I have no problem calling out rappers, my track record proves it.  I had vendetta against Snoop years ago and now look at him, his last album went double driftwood but thats besides the point.  My original point has to do with 2pac. 

Now growing up 2pac was my favorite rapper behind Nas but the older I got the more I realized what a piece of shit 2pac truly was.  Don't give me that bullshit his music was uplifting or whatever lame excuse you will throw at me.  His music was entertainment and if you need music to motivate you, you have some serious deep seeded issues.  2pac was a greedy piece of shit.  Those close to Pac have all confirmed he knew Big and Puff had nothing to do with his first shooting.  But Pac couldn't separate real life and entertainment.  In order to sell more records he took a very serious real life situation and threw two innocent men into the middle of it because he wanted to make a fucking buck.  Because of his actions not only did two more black mothers have to bury their children, two young black children will grow up without a father, an issue that has plagued the African American community.  2pac is the reason two young children have no Dad and are just another statistic.  He lost his own life which he clearly did not value and took an innocent man with him.  I know my homie Infinite feels me on the fatherless black children comment  Yet so many continue to worship this piece of shit.  It's disgusting and needs to stop now.  It's one thing to keep things on an entertainment tip, it is what it is.  But this greedy piece of shit destroyed countless lives and for what ?  A fucking buck, disgusting.

i won't talk about 2pac because i've never been a fan of his music but this part of your post is 100% true - "His music was entertainment and if you need music to motivate you, you have some serious deep seeded issues. ". I can't understand people who take music too serious...

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 07:27:33 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD youBOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

You sound mad lmfao.  Let's get one thing straight, I'm from Queens NY and if your scrawny, clog wearing, european ass ever spoke to me like that in person I would take your wooden clog off and beat your skull in.

Who am I kidding I would laugh my fucking ass off at your broken english and how emotional you are over a rapper.  Then I would mock you till you cried.  This dude really said Pac was his king and hero LMFAO your pathetic lmfao.  You would suck Pac off if you could lmfao ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah omg for real that was the funniest in dubcc history

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2011, 07:35:12 AM »

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD youBOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING

You sound mad lmfao.  Let's get one thing straight, I'm from Queens NY and if your scrawny, clog wearing, european ass ever spoke to me like that in person I would take your wooden clog off and beat your skull in.

Who am I kidding I would laugh my fucking ass off at your broken english and how emotional you are over a rapper.  Then I would mock you till you cried.  This dude really said Pac was his king and hero LMFAO your pathetic lmfao.  You would suck Pac off if you could lmfao ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah omg for real that was the funniest in dubcc history

haha dudes fucking brazilian... he needs to fuck off back to samba class.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:37:52 AM by JMan / OFWG »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
You are going for the easy targets, lame ass trolls

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2011, 07:37:51 AM »

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS

lol... that was lame as fuck. how can people get so overexcited over music?  ;D this is some sig worthy stuff
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:42:38 AM by shoo »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 07:42:41 AM »
Great thread and good points brought up. For me, I never knew 2pac nor claim to as a fan of his music. I am at the least a fan of the music. What he or anyone else on this forum or not on this forum do in their spare time is their business and when it's "check out time", heaven or hell, your life will be dealt with accordingly.

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2011, 07:43:21 AM »
@Prodigal son

Man you are so full of shit it's not even funny. You start this discussion with all kinds of claims about Tupac, but you are not willing to back ANYTHING up with evidence, or even a single quote.

On a sidenote, you keep saying that Biggie didn't have Pac killed, but who claims that he did that? Certainly not Tupac! He only said Biggie knew who did it, but didn't reach out to tell him. So, knowing you don't even get that fact straight, it's probable you have misinterpreted most of the stuff you think you know.

Pac has said in the past Big and Puff set him up.  If Pac was mad about Big and Puff knowing is one thing but is also highly debatable.  But hey as long as it makes Pac look good and Big look bad who needs sources because when its helps pacs case hearsay is all we need.  But Pac wasn't just saying Big knew about the shooting, he said they were directly involved lol.

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2011, 07:47:29 AM »
You are going for the easy targets, lame ass trolls

Easy targets ?  I'm going at everyone who has replied yourself included.  Are you saying you're an easy target ?

bouli77

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2011, 07:56:26 AM »
While I agree 2pac wasn't the most positive person at the end of his life, I wouldn't say he was a "piece of shit". That's kinda harsh.

I was reading this interview yesterday btw and it talks about the Pac of the last days, good read.

http://www.abcdrduson.com/interviews/feature-vo.php?id=269&p=1

Also, Pac may have had a problem with Kurupt at some point (and Daz said that while they were beefing, not a reliable source) but Kurupt was really one of Pac's best friends on tha row(kurupt is everybody's best friend in the industry if you hadn't noticed lol), you can see footage of Pac & Kurupt crackin' up jokes & chillin in the studio. Pac was actually good friends with DPG except Snoop towards the end.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2011, 08:31:44 AM »
Of course, Afeni Infinite did the best for her son his man-crush by making him out to be some prolific gift from God, but anybody with common sense could see through it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 10:06:33 AM »

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS

Iron Sheik......is that you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE