Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5827 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2011, 11:27:26 PM »

oh look its a united front of asshurt eurowigs coming to boss up for they home turf lmao

hows your coloured girlfriend you closet racist culture vulture?

Hahah I know you keep dirt on every forum member since the wcrydaz days Petey, it's disturbing... How many terrabytes worth of forum member pictures do you keep on your hard disc?

i wonder if Petey thinks it's all true about EVERYBODY tho   :-X #justsayin

interesting question is it not?  #yadayada :whistle:

you'd be surprised at how some people just love 2 watch whatever.  but i aint sayin no names tho.  i'm just sayin'.  no funny shit.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:35:57 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #376 on: June 20, 2011, 11:36:59 PM »
Arthur do you speak English?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #377 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:22 PM »
Arthur do you speak English?

i speak African American.  r u looking for a set up for one of your jokes or something?  is this how you're gonna do it.  do u really find tha things u say that humorous.  u have tha dialect of a monkey

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #378 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »
stop trolling radiotube. You haven't once contributed to this thread. All you've done is made about 20 posts trying to end this topic. You're a troll.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #379 on: June 20, 2011, 11:44:15 PM »
stop trolling radiotube. You haven't once contributed to this thread. All you've done is made about 20 posts trying to end this topic. You're a troll.

u worried

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #380 on: June 20, 2011, 11:45:36 PM »
4 tha record why should i care about u or anything said in this thread.  honestly, give me a reason y i should care.  no1's biting except tha ppl who dont realize the motive. 

Will_B

« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2011, 02:06:47 AM »
so many bloody vaginas in this thread...wheres OBGYN will B when you REALLY need him.

G-Funk

« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »
4 tha record why should i care about u or anything said in this thread.  honestly, give me a reason y i should care.

I think a lot of people can say the same thing about your threads.

Will_B

« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2011, 02:27:23 AM »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2011, 03:31:08 AM »
god damn, LOL @ how sensitive this thread got overnight... you'd think half the posters here were on "that time of the month", feelings caught to the max, if you don't like it don't post in here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:17 AM »
I can't even read all of this shit. The stanism and worship of a man in this thread is really disgusting.

Some of you are really young and unable to differentiate a man from his talents or you are simply a man child who had yet to grow up. If you're the latter, then I truly feel sorry for you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2011, 07:42:44 AM »
I can't even read all of this shit. The stanism and worship of a man in this thread is really disgusting.

Some of you are really young and unable to differentiate a man from his talents or you are simply a man child who had yet to grow up. If you're the latter, then I truly feel sorry for you.

End of discussion.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2011, 02:58:30 PM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

Love it how you question the guys maturity while pushing a question like that.

I've been humouring you until now Prodigal Son but this shows you're just a fucking loser. As if we didn't know already. :banana:

Have a good day :psych:

...n ur british.
evens out

Will_B

« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2011, 03:09:41 PM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

Love it how you question the guys maturity while pushing a question like that.

I've been humouring you until now Prodigal Son but this shows you're just a fucking loser. As if we didn't know already. :banana:

Have a good day :psych:

...n ur british.
evens out

Damn you seem to not like the British or me Mike. :bandit:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »
this thread continues to be the hemorrhoid on the asses of eurostans world wide.