Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5710 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #390 on: June 21, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

Love it how you question the guys maturity while pushing a question like that.

I've been humouring you until now Prodigal Son but this shows you're just a fucking loser. As if we didn't know already. :banana:

Have a good day :psych:

...n ur british.
evens out

Damn you seem to not like the British or me Mike. :bandit:

me n United Kingdom go way back. we good

ull always b a leeching E-bitch tho

Will_B

« Reply #391 on: June 21, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
Brian, what the fuck are you rambling about.  Why can't you argue the point at hand.  Why do you find the need to go some ridiculous tangent that argues one extreme that the only way that it's comparable is if you look at in a really abstract way that is reaching like crazy.  You go off about how we aren't deep thinkers yet you can't even argue the point without throwing a tantrum like a small child.  You went to one riduculos extreme, doing that doesn't make you a deep thinker.  It just shows your level of maturity.

And answer my question Brian, do you love 2pac more than your own son?  The fact it is taking this long for you to answer is really worrisome.

Love it how you question the guys maturity while pushing a question like that.

I've been humouring you until now Prodigal Son but this shows you're just a fucking loser. As if we didn't know already. :banana:

Have a good day :psych:

...n ur british.
evens out

Damn you seem to not like the British or me Mike. :bandit:

me n United Kingdom go way back. we good

ull always b a leeching E-bitch tho

Haha in your dreams Mike. Who downloaded that album for you recently because you 'don't fuck wit torrents' ;D

Don't get your ePanties in a twist because of your selective memory and eGangsta mentality :-* :-* :-*

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #392 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
haha, such a corny fag, Will
ur the corniest e-dude in e-history. suck my e-dick, but watch the dirty british teeth..
fuckn clown, why r u pattin urself on the back? :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:09:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #393 on: June 21, 2011, 04:15:45 PM »
ur the corniest e-dude in e-history. suck my e-dick, but watch the dirty british teeth..

ooooooooooooooooooh......mike aint for play.

that shti was cold bloooooooooooooooded

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #394 on: June 21, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »
Most of u dont even know wat pussy looks like so what makes u think u can understand Mak?  I have tha evidence, Im gonna post it in a second.  I also have proof that none of them have a girlfriend.  So since they dont understand theirselves how do u expect them 2 understand someone else?  The amount of disrespect in this thread is crazy.  But u can tell that noone is really reading this threads when u divide tha views by tha replies by tha posters.  Some fools just really need tha ATTENTION that bad lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #395 on: June 21, 2011, 07:47:38 PM »
aggy

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #396 on: June 21, 2011, 07:47:51 PM »
Arthur what's it like being in your 20s and still a virgin?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #397 on: June 22, 2011, 12:01:20 AM »
Arthur what's it like being in your 20s 40s and still a virgin?

Will_B

« Reply #398 on: June 22, 2011, 01:54:48 AM »

I'll ignore that ^^

But what does this even mean?^^  :laugh:

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #399 on: June 22, 2011, 02:34:13 AM »
Most of u dont even know wat pussy looks like so what makes u think u can understand Mak?  I have tha evidence, Im gonna post it in a second.  I also have proof that none of them have a girlfriend.  So since they dont understand theirselves how do u expect them 2 understand someone else?  The amount of disrespect in this thread is crazy.  But u can tell that noone is really reading this threads when u divide tha views by tha replies by tha posters.  Some fools just really need tha ATTENTION that bad lol

post that shit then? Or is that just more dumb talk from another nigga with a chip on his shoulder? Why are you even still posting in this thread? Being that its below you and all that other bullshit you said in your previous posts...whos the real attention whore here?  ;)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare