Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5818 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »
People don't wanna acknowledge the negative shit he did towards the end of his life though. That's all I'm trying to get at.

You got it twisted man. Towards the end of his life, Tupac was actually focussing on a lot of positive music like the One Nation project.
Yeah but All Eyez On Me and The 7 Day Theory weren't really on the positive tip.

@sikotic

Nah there's no doubt that in his last days he let suge pump him up and turn him into a puppet. But I'm not gonna call him a piece of shit or blame biggie's death on him
Well to be fair, I don't think it was intentional. He was a young guy. I think he was my age when he died. We don't make the best decisions in our early to mid-20s. Igniting a bi-coastal war in hip hop shouldn't of led to violence, but it did. Biggie came out against it. Pac didn't. Maybe because he didn't see the severity of it at the time, but also Pac was making people a lot of money with the image he was portraying. Hindsight is 20/20 so maybe at the time he didn't see the danger he was putting people in. It's hard to dispute that he didn't endanger lives though. I hope it was unintentional, but when you're telling people it was "strictly business" it makes you wonder.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 10:13:33 AM »
this whole thread is irrational and yall keep feeding into it by giving life to his words.  

Pac transitioned at 25 (he wasn't even 25 for 3 months at that).  He'll be young forever in this world for as long as time goes on...

as far as Biggie's kids go and Voletta and Afeni I feel sympathy for them, I have a cousin who transitioned and he left behind 6 or 7 children so I get it.  But Pac's life was bigger than 2 kids and a mother, he was more powerful than that, the world can understand as Al Pacino would say.  Pac was setting himself up to be a political influence (like they tried to make Jay Z with the Obama campaign but he probably would've been bigger just 4 tha fact that he was doing his thing on a bigger scale way before Jay Z and his parents were leaders in the Black Panther party).  

some of yall dont really understand the way the world works and the shit the media feeds into your brain and this idiot just came over here to rain on the parade (i get it).  nobody is perfect and everybody has faults and we have alotta faults myfriends.  you're talking about a guy who was 25 who didn't live up to his full potential.  He strong armed niggaz for their fame and career, in real life if you were there you would've respected that no matter how u felt about him going at it.  Funk Flex didn't open up any doors for this type of conversation becuz most people (and i mean most) get it, and it doesn't take a psychologist or a professor of some sort to break it down.

Pac may have not been a Gangster (a Piru to be exact) and he may have went to acting school but dont get it twisted, the man wasn't soft and didnt need a group of people to get his back for him, people were attracted to the man anyway.  

Long story short dude was livin the rock star life most of us can only dream about and he did him while living it.  It's not too hard to seperate 2Pac Shakur from "Makaveli" (the album), why, becuz the man wasn't all that much different from his music and his acting roles.  Like i said there's alotta people in this world who dont understand the way the world works, i could break it down even more but then I'd be entertaining this idea of somehow Pac was a "piece of trash" and the world should lower a knotch or two of respect for him becuz there were casualties involved.  

Pac never lied about anything, he said he was from New York (he even surrounded himself mainly with cats from the Eastside), his moms, nas, and biggie all came out and said that he acknowledged that it was all for the money, he didn't lie about going to acting school, he never said before his fame bitches were on his dick and let alone actually wanted to talk to him.  Pac tried to kill the whole East Coast vs. West Coast issue many times PUBLICLY.  He had a SLIGHT episode with Snoop over a radio interview becuz the nigga was neutral (wow) but u saw them two niggaz together a day or two before the shooting and if it was really all that serious then it wouldn't have happened or u woulda saw something funny go on and he wouldnt have acknowledged Snoop in that interview.

I mean in real life who are yall surrounding yourselfs with, what do u do, what life did u lead and what life do u lead now.  Everybody seems to have an opinion on wat fake is, maybe becuz you yourself have done some things that could be considered fake or hypocritical, some things people wouldnt understand, u mean to tell me you've never faught with your brothers before?  Pac brought reality to entertainment, that's something NWA make as transparent, that's something Ozzy Ozborne couldn't really do, that's something George Clinton couldnt make visually clear.  I'll admit I've done some things outta hatred and for the sake of being disrespectful, I've picked fights with people who otherwise could've probably been my friends (my true friends), I've done that, I can admit that.  Some niggaz still walk around like they shit dont stink.  

For all we know Pac was jesus reincarnated for the 401st time, except this time Jesus came back as a nigga with an attitude who loved to smoke weed and drink liquor.  I'm not saying that's true but people can be so 1demensional about shit (funny word that word "shit" is too, no "tales from the hood" type shit).

End all be all, You're looking for a lie or a conflict that isn't there.  That was the genius and reality of 2Pac, that was part of the gift.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:23:15 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg™ »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »
if any of us died at 25 we'd have accomplished NOTHING in life

Pac?  6 movies, 6 records (including Thuglife)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2011, 10:43:10 AM »
If you think Pac was "a piece of shit" or u wanna compare a term like that in any stage of dudes life in any way shape or form then your're lost in your imagination.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »

So ?  The fact he was accomplished in the world of entertainment makes up for the fact his selfish behavior is the reason two children grow up without a father ?  His albums make up for the fact two more black mothers gotta bury their children, spare me with the bull shit.  And for the record I've said I love Pac's music and Matw is a personal classic.  Doesn't take away from the fact his selfish actions destroyed countless families.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011, 11:14:17 AM »
this whole thread is irrational and yall keep feeding into it by giving life to his words.  

Pac transitioned at 25 (he wasn't even 25 for 3 months at that).  He'll be young forever in this world for as long as time goes on...

as far as Biggie's kids go and Voletta and Afeni I feel sympathy for them, I have a cousin who transitioned and he left behind 6 or 7 children so I get it.  But Pac's life was bigger than 2 kids and a mother, he was more powerful than that, the world can understand as Al Pacino would say.  Pac was setting himself up to be a political influence (like they tried to make Jay Z with the Obama campaign but he probably would've been bigger just 4 tha fact that he was doing his thing on a bigger scale way before Jay Z and his parents were leaders in the Black Panther party).  

some of yall dont really understand the way the world works and the shit the media feeds into your brain and this idiot just came over here to rain on the parade (i get it).  nobody is perfect and everybody has faults and we have alotta faults myfriends.  you're talking about a guy who was 25 who didn't live up to his full potential.  He strong armed niggaz for their fame and career, in real life if you were there you would've respected that no matter how u felt about him going at it.  Funk Flex didn't open up any doors for this type of conversation becuz most people (and i mean most) get it, and it doesn't take a psychologist or a professor of some sort to break it down.

Pac may have not been a Gangster (a Piru to be exact) and he may have went to acting school but dont get it twisted, the man wasn't soft and didnt need a group of people to get his back for him, people were attracted to the man anyway.  

Long story short dude was livin the rock star life most of us can only dream about and he did him while living it.  It's not too hard to seperate 2Pac Shakur from "Makaveli" (the album), why, becuz the man wasn't all that much different from his music and his acting roles.  Like i said there's alotta people in this world who dont understand the way the world works, i could break it down even more but then I'd be entertaining this idea of somehow Pac was a "piece of trash" and the world should lower a knotch or two of respect for him becuz there were casualties involved.  

Pac never lied about anything, he said he was from New York (he even surrounded himself mainly with cats from the Eastside), his moms, nas, and biggie all came out and said that he acknowledged that it was all for the money, he didn't lie about going to acting school, he never said before his fame bitches were on his dick and let alone actually wanted to talk to him.  Pac tried to kill the whole East Coast vs. West Coast issue many times PUBLICLY.  He had a SLIGHT episode with Snoop over a radio interview becuz the nigga was neutral (wow) but u saw them two niggaz together a day or two before the shooting and if it was really all that serious then it wouldn't have happened or u woulda saw something funny go on and he wouldnt have acknowledged Snoop in that interview.

I mean in real life who are yall surrounding yourselfs with, what do u do, what life did u lead and what life do u lead now.  Everybody seems to have an opinion on wat fake is, maybe becuz you yourself have done some things that could be considered fake or hypocritical, some things people wouldnt understand, u mean to tell me you've never faught with your brothers before?  Pac brought reality to entertainment, that's something NWA make as transparent, that's something Ozzy Ozborne couldn't really do, that's something George Clinton couldnt make visually clear.  I'll admit I've done some things outta hatred and for the sake of being disrespectful, I've picked fights with people who otherwise could've probably been my friends (my true friends), I've done that, I can admit that.  Some niggaz still walk around like they shit dont stink.  

For all we know Pac was jesus reincarnated for the 401st time, except this time Jesus came back as a nigga with an attitude who loved to smoke weed and drink liquor.  I'm not saying that's true but people can be so 1demensional about shit (funny word that word "shit" is too, no "tales from the hood" type shit).

End all be all, You're looking for a lie or a conflict that isn't there.  That was the genius and reality of 2Pac, that was part of the gift.

What the fuck are you rambling about ?  The fact that you worship and view another man like this is sick and disturbing.  And all kidding aside you shoulld really seek some professional help because loving and worshipping another man like this, isn't healthy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2011, 11:49:19 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

so you guys are/were pacs lovers?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD BOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

lmfao so much fail in this post.

thanks for endorsing all the european stereotypes the american posters have labeled you guys with through the years.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2011, 12:20:56 PM »
nah i dont worship entertainers or human beings.  i just think tha intention of this thread backfired and honestly i could really give a fuck about wat Progidal Son from Queens thinks.  Youre a drama queen, a hypocrit, and a liar and just bcuz u say u love some of Pac's music doesnt mean we're supposed to feel where youre comin from just becuz youre a fan too.  Im not gona pretend like Pac wasnt upliftin just 2 go against tha grain just 4 u or 4 tha sake of conversation.  U have a rare opinion without facts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2011, 12:22:51 PM »
^Relax, Queens get the money. 8)

Cross Bay BLVD. stand up. ;D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 12:25:46 PM »
personally i know kids and mothers (and fathers) who are way more deserving so in reality fuck those 5, does that make it anymore right?  stop trying to pander to people with guilt and sympathy.  u dont know what was going thru Pac's head (or mine).

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
Well if you want to believe that Isaac dude who came out today, and I personally do, 2Pac was 100% right about the entire beef. This dude is (was) apparently close with Biggie, so of course Big would have known who and how the whole thing went down. If I was Pac and my so-called friend knew who shot me and acted like he didn't, when I almost got killed, I would have a huge fuckin problem too.

Listen to Pac's interviews for those of you morons assuming you know the guy. (When in reality yall were probably little kids at the time).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2011, 12:29:07 PM »
Actually thinking about it now, this is pretty funny. Every rapper raps about fucked up, awful things they've done in their life. Everybody is a terrible person lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2011, 12:38:53 PM »

So he made music and starred in movies, while most of us were more accomplished at actual life skills. Hell, 5 year old kids can make movies and sing on records. Putting out albums doesn't make him a better person than me.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 12:39:08 PM »
Tom, u are such a dumb piece of shit, and I really hope u realize this. I'm not even gunna comment on ur dumbass thread, I just wanted to let u know, once again, what a dumb hick faggot u truly are. I'm not even a big 2Pac fan (I do like his shit, just not as much as most peeps here), so I aint just sayin it groupiestyle....straight up, u just really are one stupid mutherfucker.