Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5814 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2011, 04:04:12 PM »
but ''supernatural'' lol, how accurate is that outside of tha box thinking?  how real was wat youre getting at?  nobody callin Nas a pussy and Pac sonned him in front of his whole hood in his front yard.

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »
but ''supernatural'' lol, how accurate is that outside of tha box thinking?  how real was wat youre getting at?  nobody callin Nas a pussy and Pac sonned him in front of his whole hood in his front yard.
I never called Pac a pussy either so where are you getting at?

In terms of accuracy, I think Prodigal Son made some interesting points. It's not about me necessarily agreeing with them or not, I'm simply acknowledging them as valid. Whether or not it was intentional, Pac did put a lot of lives in danger with his east coast/west coast war. A lot of kids growing up were becoming hateful towards an entire coast and its people whom they probably never even met. The aftermath of that shit lasted years after both Biggie and 2pac were murdered.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

V2DHeart

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2011, 04:29:01 PM »
The real issue wasn't the fact that it was a direct set up linked to Puffy & Biggie because it wasn't. It was due to the fact that Puffy & Biggie knew something fishy was going to happen, and didn't act upon it to help their friend/associate out. Biggie did try to briefly mention to 2Pac before the shooting who not to hang around with in New York, but never did he mention "why", or suspicions he may have had... It was cowardly on Puffy & Biggies part, but I guess they were smart enough not to get involved or risk their lives for someone who simply attracted trouble anywhere he went. It was pretty much above their heads to stop anything... 2Pac had a right to be mad, but not a right to go as far as he did.. Bad Boy wanted to make music, make money, and entertain. Not everyone in Rap music wants to be a kamikaze artist on a suicide mission to save the world, nor do they have to live a live constantly on the wrong side of the law to be worthy of making music, and releasing albums

2Pac's positives outweighed his negatives, such as his fund-raisers, charity work, enormous hospitality, east/west projects, love for his people and the poor, but his dissing went too far, and resulted in a lot being dissed undeserving like Jay Z, or Nas. Intelligent, but incredibly stupid at times, and wasted too much energy on trying to play a gang banger in his last year, and paid the price for it. You got to remember he just turned 25, and spent almost a year out in jail. He wasn't really mature 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Blood$

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2011, 04:54:47 PM »
I can't believe there are people on this forum who weren't ever aware that Pac did ballet let alone seen Tupac Resurrection lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2011, 05:03:10 PM »
The thing is, Bad Boy was a bunch of homos.  Mase got busted with a Tranny and had to leave town.  Everybody knows about Puff.  And then we find out that Biggie's best friend was gay:

http://bossip.com/365936/did-you-know-biggies-best-friend-was-gay30346/

Kinda makes you look at "Bad Boy" a little different.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2011, 05:09:08 PM »
All I know is that Pac shot 2 on duty police officers who were harrassing an innocent dude.  I don't give a fuck if the dude was a ballerina, that's gangsta.

Blood$

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »
All I know is that Pac shot 2 on duty police officers who were harrassing an innocent dude.  I don't give a fuck if the dude was a ballerina, that's gangsta.

sicko1904

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2011, 05:21:55 PM »
By all accounts biggie was a horrible father who wasn't around his kids anyways. so for all the people talking about some kids with no father thanks to tupac  fuck that shit they were already living it.

felipebtu

« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »
Wait a minute . . . I open the window of this forum (West Coast Forum)
and read the sentence like this 'Pac piece of Shit'

The moderators of the forum Dubcnn have to exclude certain people from the forum .. for the love of god .
The guy come in and talk about it here, totally disrespectful .

So .. Mr. Prodigal Son

FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOUR INNOCENT RAPPERS, P.DIDDY,NOTORIOUS BIG,BAD youBOY ENTERTENIMENT,FUCK YOUR FAV 2ND RAPPER NAS
FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, FUCK WHAT YOU SAY

MUCH RESPECT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT TUPAC SHAKUR, THIS IS A FORUM DEDICATED TO WESTSIDERS LOVERS AND PAC IS OUR SYNBOL,OUR HERO,OUR KING
Next time, WASH YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK OF PAC

MOVE YOUR ASS TO THE FORUM, EAST COAST NEW YORK 'THE LAND OF RAP'
THERE YOU CAN CRITICIZE TUPAC, AND PRAISE THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS

NOTORIOUS BIG - KILLA AND CRACK DEALER, FAT PIG
P. DIDDY - OR I AM SWAG ??????? HAHA
 NAS - SUCK BALLS OF PAC IN THUGZ MANSION

RESPET THA WEST MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCKIN FAGGOT,

You sound mad lmfao.  Let's get one thing straight, I'm from Queens NY and if your scrawny, clog wearing, european ass ever spoke to me like that in person I would take your wooden clog off and beat your skull in.

Who am I kidding I would laugh my fucking ass off at your broken english and how emotional you are over a rapper.  Then I would mock you till you cried.  This dude really said Pac was his king and hero LMFAO your pathetic lmfao.  You would suck Pac off if you could lmfao ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahah omg for real that was the funniest in dubcc history

haha dudes fucking brazilian... he needs to fuck off back to samba class.
I Dance samba PON YOUR PUSSY MAMA

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »
if any of us died at 25 we'd have accomplished NOTHING in life

Pac?  6 movies, 6 records (including Thuglife)

So he made music and starred in movies, while most of us were more accomplished at actual life skills. Hell, 5 year old kids can make movies and sing on records. Putting out albums doesn't make him a better person than me.

well what i'm saying is Pac accomplished a lot more plus lived thru a much harder life than we had to live  (homelessness as an example)

1) How do you know what I've lived through or how hard my life has been? You don't know shit about me. What I do know is that many people including me have suffered through hardships in childhood and still went on to be decent people capable of getting along with others and behaving according to social standards.

2) His albums or movie roles aren't an assessment of where he was in life. That was the career he chose, it doesn't make him better than those of us who work regular jobs. It just makes him more famous, and if anything shows how lucky he was to be given that opportunity. You've got a fucked up perspective on life if you think having a movie or music career makes you a better person.

Pac spoke some intelligent shit in his interviews and sometimes in his music but he never applied this knowledge to his actual life. His life was one fuck up after another, all situations which the average person is capable of avoiding. He knew he should be acting better, but he didn't. That to me is the worst crime. You can't blame ignorance for this one.

felipebtu

« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2011, 06:06:08 PM »
This fool will continue to talk about Pac . . .
Because we do not speak of what Dexter Isaac took responsibility??

Bad Boy Cowards! haha
This nigga Puff Daddy is the TRUE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOTHING
Like the Album 'We Invented the Remix'
no 'We Invented The Anal Sex With Mens'

Prodigal son is from queens ?
Why do not you go to the forum Queensbridge Ass Hole?
There you can talk about their heroes

50 Cent Steroid Man and Puppet of Eminem and Dr Dre
Prodigy and Havoc ... these guys are alive?
Nas the Milk Shake Boy ...
Ja Rule  :'( ahahhaaha
CNN ( this to me is TV channel )

and the people
He was a coward and got punked by Chino XL.

Chino XL???????????????????????
This is not the piece of shit. This is the whole shit

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »
What?

felipebtu

« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2011, 06:16:37 PM »
The thing is, Bad Boy was a bunch of homos.  Mase got busted with a Tranny and had to leave town.  Everybody knows about Puff.  And then we find out that Biggie's best friend was gay:

http://bossip.com/365936/did-you-know-biggies-best-friend-was-gay30346/

Kinda makes you look at "Bad Boy" a little different.

good .
Biggie... Faith Evans detonated his ass with a dildo.
 This was sex in marriage to Biggie
 Not to mention the fucking he had with Lil Cease or Puff
Some people say he was in love with Jay-Z, but Jay was interested in Beyonce

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2011, 06:20:32 PM »
This fool will continue to talk about Pac . . .
Because we do not speak of what Dexter Isaac took responsibility??

Bad Boy Cowards! haha
This nigga Puff Daddy is the TRUE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE NOTHING
Like the Album 'We Invented the Remix'
no 'We Invented The Anal Sex With Mens'

Prodigal son is from queens ?
Why do not you go to the forum Queensbridge Ass Hole?
There you can talk about their heroes

50 Cent Steroid Man and Puppet of Eminem and Dr Dre
Prodigy and Havoc ... these guys are alive?
Nas the Milk Shake Boy ...
Ja Rule  :'( ahahhaaha
CNN ( this to me is TV channel )

and the people
He was a coward and got punked by Chino XL.

Chino XL???????????????????????
This is not the piece of shit. This is the whole shit

ferhat is that you?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2011, 07:46:56 PM »
oh my god...someone put this wigger out of his misery.

gotta be ferhat