Author Topic: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread  (Read 2857 times)

Sccit

Re: Official Miama Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Finals Thread
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2011, 05:43:20 PM »

Of course. & I root for them. I'm a fan of LeBron though. I root for him. Is that really a crime?

no....it just makes u a raging homo.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2011, 11:45:52 PM »

Of course. & I root for them. I'm a fan of LeBron though. I root for him. Is that really a crime?

Na, I'm not as bad as you. I don't even own anything Heat/LeBron beside a Wade jersey I got for christmas in like the eighth grade lol.

Sccit

« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »

Na, I'm not as bad as you. I don't even own anything Heat/LeBron beside a Wade jersey I got for christmas in like the eighth grade lol.

i root for a player because he plays for my team and helped bring us 5 championships...u root for a player because u like him. u are not as bad as me, faggot. u are far worse.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2011, 01:42:19 PM »
Lmao! Elior you go far beyond rooting for Kobe. You root for other lakers, when it comes to Kobe you take it to creepy obsession. Desperately trying to discredit any player that anyone else thinks is better then your god

Sccit

« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
Lmao! Elior you go far beyond rooting for Kobe. You root for other lakers, when it comes to Kobe you take it to creepy obsession. Desperately trying to discredit any player that anyone else thinks is better then your god

people say durant is better than kobe nowadays...i dont discredit him, cuz i like his game. people even say wade is better than kobe, and i give him all the props in the world. fact of the matter is, i dont like lebron. never have. for an "all-time great" (as many like to call him), something about his energy and mentality has always been off and i've picked up on it a very long time ago...now, the world can once again see his true colors and now u lebron groupies can't call me insane anymore and can't use that retarded argument about me only saying it due to the kobe comparisons, cuz ive been right about his inability to carry a team on his shoulders and lead them to the promise land all along. i still think he's a really good player, just not nearly as much as he's hyped to be. eat ur heart out, dicklicker.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2011, 02:38:30 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »

people say durant is better than kobe nowadays...i dont discredit him, cuz i like his game. people even say wade is better than kobe, and i give him all the props in the world. fact of the matter is, i dont like lebron. never have. for an "all-time great" (as many like to call him), something about his energy and mentality has always been off and i've picked up on it a very long time ago...now, the world can once again see his true colors and now u lebron groupies can't call me insane anymore and can't use that retarded argument about me only saying it due to the kobe comparisons, cuz ive been right about his inability to carry a team on his shoulders and lead them to the promise land all along. i still think he's a really good player, just not nearly as much as he's hyped to be. eat ur heart out, dicklicker.

LOL, this nigga. You only like KD because he isn't directly compared to Kobe. You say "all-time great" like it's some crazy stretch. But KD doesn't get that "all-time great" shit yet, so you respect him. You do the same for Melo, even Wade. You actually may be a bigger LeBron hater than a Kobe cocksucker & believe me, that's astonishing.

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2011, 12:32:35 PM »

LOL, this nigga. You only like KD because he isn't directly compared to Kobe. You say "all-time great" like it's some crazy stretch. But KD doesn't get that "all-time great" shit yet, so you respect him. You do the same for Melo, even Wade. You actually may be a bigger LeBron hater than a Kobe cocksucker & believe me, that's astonishing.

u know why KD isn't labeled an all-time great? here it goes............BECAUSE HE ISN'T! Gee, what an astonishing fact. So the fact that LeBron IS labeled an all-time great, when he obviously isn't, is part of what makes me not like him, yes, but it is not all of it. A lot of it has to do with his swag and demeanor. Lots of players have been compared to Kobe since he became the greatest player of this generation, but the one who was farthest from Kobe has been LeBron, straight up....so if i wanted to hate on peeps because theyre being compared to Kobe, I would hate on EVERY superstar in the league, u dumb mutherfucker....anyways, get ur head out of LeBron's ass and start admitting he is not all of what u thought he was...it'll make u look a lot better, believe me.