Yes or No?

Yes
1 (100%)
No
0 (0%)
They're the same person
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Do u think God and Satan would make amends in 2011? Would they be cool?  (Read 787 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Sikotic™

I mean they were cool back in the day. Maybe we could get a reunion like how NWA made up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

I saw the title of this thread and i fuckin knew it was another thread from Radiotube. Hahah, your definitely one of my favorite posters from the forums these days. I think you should become a moderator for real and start makin' some money with us other moderators.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I mean they were cool back in the day. Maybe we could get a reunion like how NWA made up.
That reunion would last as long as Game vs. 50 Cent's.

BiggBoogaBiff

I saw the title of this thread and i fuckin knew it was another thread from Radiotube. Hahah, your definitely one of my favorite posters from the forums these days. I think you should become a moderator for real and start makin' some money with us other moderators.

so what's taking so long? 

Sikotic™

so what's taking so long? 
They don't wanna see a black man makin money. That's the only plausible explanation.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

do u really think its like that?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
On a scale of one to ten how high were you when you made this thread?

BiggBoogaBiff

On a scale of one to ten how high were you when you made this thread?

honestly in real life i was sober than a muthafucka and have been all week  :poke:

well let me not lie, i had 2 beers when i made this EP in my sig but that's it.

Sikotic™

do u really think its like that?
You gotta ask the bosses about that one. I'm not the type that likes to spread rumors.

But back to the topic at hand. I've been giving this thread some though. If God and Satan did make up and they were cool with each other again, what would happen next? Would sin be tolerated more? That could change everything we know or ever knew since civilization as we know it has been based on good vs. evil for thousands of years.

Y'all get where I'm going with this?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u know its difficult to know Satans side of the story/perspective

we havne't got any kinda statement from satan, the nigga aint authored or published any books... shit homeboy aint even given any interviews

all we have heard bout him is from god telling us that satan aint shit

BiggBoogaBiff

Sikotic i'm at a temporary loss for words but both of u make sense tho.  I have some feelings towards all of that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i think they would cut an album together

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lmao sikotics just fuckin with you dumb ass

Sikotic™

Lmao sikotics just fuckin with you dumb ass
Not necessarily. I mean the topic is a little ridiculous, but what if the church came up with a truce between Satan and God. People would lose their minds just out of confusion. Shit that people believed all of their lives would be thrown out instantaneously. I kinda wonder what would happen if it did go down. There's a 0.001% chance of that ever happening though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE