Author Topic: (video) Flesh N Bone (Of Bone Thugz N Harmony) - Heartaches  (Read 132 times)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
Re: (video) Flesh N Bone (Of Bone Thugz N Harmony) - Heartaches
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 02:07:10 PM »
EDIT: the OG version leaked i think in feb. soon after the album version with Felicia dropped. the OG is sicc mainly because you can hear him more clearly but on the album ver. its not as clear due to the synths and keyboard bullshit.....WHOA ! he must have herd the fans because noone really liked the version with Felicia, he made the OG version the official version, i guess the other one will end up a bonus track. i didnt click the link, i dont know how to embed youtube vids either,,,, all other forums have the feature available.. 8)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 02:32:40 PM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
Re: (video) Flesh N Bone (Of Bone Thugz N Harmony) - Heartaches
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 04:56:42 PM »
EDIT: the OG version leaked i think in feb. soon after the album version with Felicia dropped. the OG is sicc mainly because you can hear him more clearly but on the album ver. its not as clear due to the synths and keyboard bullshit.....WHOA ! he must have herd the fans because noone really liked the version with Felicia, he made the OG version the official version, i guess the other one will end up a bonus track. i didnt click the link, i dont know how to embed youtube vids either,,,, all other forums have the feature available.. 8)

Yea, I'm glad he decided to stick with the OG version. That was always my fav one. Interesting vid as well.

Can't wait for "Blaze of Glory".