Author Topic: Spin Thread: It's no coincidence that Pac's best album was his most east coast  (Read 893 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Most hip hop albums contain tons of features.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

I'm not calling out Pac for having features, I didn't say anything about Krazy w/ Bad Azz.  That's a classic track.  I'm calling Pac for giving over 30% of his album to quite possibly he wackest crew of all time, the Outlawz

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^STFU lame. 2Pac was a prophet.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Here was a guy who had just about every super producer and artist at his disposal and he went twelve tracks deep with some lesser known producers and outside of "Toss It Up", just used mostly unknowns from his own team. Someone like The Game needs that. "L.A.X." should have been him saying, "Okay. I did my album with world famous guests and producers. Here's a record where I show you what I can do." But record labels don't have that confidence in artists anymore.
:sign_werd:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
cant even type his heros album title correctly.

he probably pronounces it 2pack
LOL.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

I'm not calling out Pac for having features, I didn't say anything about Krazy w/ Bad Azz.  That's a classic track.  I'm calling Pac for giving over 30% of his album to quite possibly he wackest crew of all time, the Outlawz

That's just your opinion though, it's all subjective. Outlawz might not have been great but they shit all over the current generation of mainstream hip hop such as lil b, wiz khalifa, Rick Ross, gucci mane etc. Each member of the outlawz while hit or miss have classic verses that throughout the years have been bitten( or paid homage to).

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
you couldnt say it was his best album and leave it at that ? you had to go and say this one is this and that one is that....your out to assassinate a dead man's CHARACTER. fuck yo daddy issues, its not Pac's fault, but it seems you had his album in heavy rotation around the time you got traumatized.

LMAO you watch sweaty half naked men grab each other.....
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Your favorite posters favorite poster

you couldnt say it was his best album and leave it at that ? you had to go and say this one is this and that one is that....your out to assassinate a dead man's CHARACTER. fuck yo daddy issues, its not Pac's fault, but it seems you had his album in heavy rotation around the time you got traumatized.

LMAO you watch sweaty half naked men grab each other.....

Never mentioned character issues in this thread.  And because I criticism Pac that means I have daddy issues.  GTFOH with that stupid ass shit son.  Are all Native Americans this fucking stupid or just you.  No wonder it was so easy to take this country from you guys

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Outlawz might not have been great but they shit all over the current generation of mainstream hip hop such as lil b, wiz khalifa, Rick Ross, gucci mane etc.
Yes.

kemizt

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
outlawz are the westcoast equivalent to junior mafia

weed carriers

Triple OG Rapsodie

I'm not calling out Pac for having features, I didn't say anything about Krazy w/ Bad Azz.  That's a classic track.  I'm calling Pac for giving over 30% of his album to quite possibly he wackest crew of all time, the Outlawz

That's just your opinion though, it's all subjective. Outlawz might not have been great but they shit all over the current generation of mainstream hip hop such as lil b, wiz khalifa, Rick Ross, gucci mane etc. Each member of the outlawz while hit or miss have classic verses that throughout the years have been bitten( or paid homage to).

lol, seriously? does being slightly less shitty than a very shitty rapper make one good? I dont understand how bringing up Gucci Mane as a comparison says anything at all about another rapper. I could use that logic to say my grandmother's a good rapper. If you can't find a good rapper they are better than it means they aren't good.

Name one classic Outlawz verse. For the record I see every member of the Outlawz as being on Rick Ross level or lower. They shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a Pac track.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:20:58 PM by SPICE NONE »

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
But Fatal and Khadafi was tight....can't no one deny that!!! 8)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
But Fatal and Khadafi was tight....can't no one deny that!!! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

I'm not calling out Pac for having features, I didn't say anything about Krazy w/ Bad Azz.  That's a classic track.  I'm calling Pac for giving over 30% of his album to quite possibly he wackest crew of all time, the Outlawz

lol, seriously? does being slightly less shitty than a very shitty rapper make one good? I dont understand how bringing up Gucci Mane as a comparison says anything at all about another rapper. I could use that logic to say my grandmother's a good rapper. If you can't find a good rapper they are better than it means they aren't good.

Name one classic Outlawz verse. For the record I see every member of the Outlawz as being on Rick Ross level or lower. They shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a Pac track.

every Fatal and Kadafi verse for the most post   (look at Fatal on the song Initiated, he outshines Pac and kurupt at age 19)

Noble's verse on Hail Mary is classic, Napoleon's verse on They Dont Give a Fuck about Us,  Big Syke's Picture me Rolling verse

shit i could go on with amazing verses by Outlaw members
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Outlawz on hit em up gets reused time and time again. Those are classic diss verses.