Author Topic: Next single for Detox = " The Psycho" wit 50 Cent  (Read 1636 times)

Will_B

Re: Next single for Detox = " The Psycho" wit 50 Cent
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 08:20:56 AM »
I think it's only fair 50 gets on Detox. He's cool for a hook and short verse or 2. Whatever drops now isn't gonna be on the album anyway unless it gets some massive press from Dres side. Probably just another 'teaser' track..

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 08:59:06 AM »
in past years (2004-2010), this news would have gotten me excited. in 2011, i don't care. thanks dre.

Same here.  :-\
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 09:55:48 AM »
''it could've been u'' pre-bisd was tha shit and at that time wouldnt have been a bad way to kick off ''detox''.  i wonder if ''psycho'' is gonna sound like ''stay wide awake''?  and yall r kinda rite tho, this whole ''detox'' thing is kinda gettin outta hand at this point.  will they be doing this same shit in 2013, smh?

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 10:41:02 AM »
I liked the beat from the ad, hope they release the song soon....

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »
in past years (2004-2010), this news would have gotten me excited. in 2011, i don't care. thanks dre.

Same here.  :-\

Same here. And its sad.
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Matty

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2011, 01:01:09 PM »
''it could've been u'' pre-bisd was tha shit and at that time wouldnt have been a bad way to kick off ''detox''.  i wonder if ''psycho'' is gonna sound like ''stay wide awake''?  and yall r kinda rite tho, this whole ''detox'' thing is kinda gettin outta hand at this point.  will they be doing this same shit in 2013, smh?

coulda been you wasn't that good, lol that people were saying it was one of the best songs recorded for detox before it leaked.

psycho could well be the beat from the car ad, sounds dramatic like 'come and go' but more developed beat.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2011, 01:08:14 PM »
I hope to hear kurupt and dre work together again before the world comes to an end...

Then again, I'm also hoping dre will work with cube again and that hasn't happened in 11 years

ELEVEN??
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »
You guys are just reaching this point? Lol I been saying since 07 if it drops ill buy it. But till then I'm not expexting it.

Only difference is after hearing some of the songs I no longer expect much out of it when it drops
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2011, 01:50:52 PM »
''it could've been u'' pre-bisd was tha shit and at that time wouldnt have been a bad way to kick off ''detox''.  i wonder if ''psycho'' is gonna sound like ''stay wide awake''?  and yall r kinda rite tho, this whole ''detox'' thing is kinda gettin outta hand at this point.  will they be doing this same shit in 2013, smh?

coulda been you wasn't that good, lol that people were saying it was one of the best songs recorded for detox before it leaked.

psycho could well be the beat from the car ad, sounds dramatic like 'come and go' but more developed beat.

u must not know "how to love" man.  that instrumental was probably the best instrumental ever released from the leaks.  it was full, it was dre, it was nice.  it was new but old skool at tha same time, i really liked it.  the version on BISD was cool but the way they changed up the song took away from it.  i dont know what everybody else in the world said but me and the youngin's i've played it around enjoyed it (or they were enjoying my company lol).  the version with the instrumenal at the beginning and then the song kicking in. 

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 05:12:14 PM »
I think Detox was more exciting when we hadn't heard any leaks or the singles...
Because before it was like some top secret stuff, everyone who had heard anything said it
was mindblowing and the next level of hiphop and the most complex hiphop album ever,
and some new style and a change of direction for hiphop...
And in your mind you're thinking of all the dope stuff that could be happening on it...

Then after hearing the tracks so far and leaks, it's like... oh.

Matty

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2011, 06:26:11 PM »

u must not know "how to love" man.  that instrumental was probably the best instrumental ever released from the leaks.  it was full, it was dre, it was nice.  it was new but old skool at tha same time, i really liked it.  the version on BISD was cool but the way they changed up the song took away from it.  i dont know what everybody else in the world said but me and the youngin's i've played it around enjoyed it (or they were enjoying my company lol).  the version with the instrumenal at the beginning and then the song kicking in.  

it was a khalil beat again tho, definitely not feeling it as much as shit popped off and topless. the instrumental sounded a lot nicer on BISD thanks to the dre mix, but none of the versions of it are really memorable at all here.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 02:17:02 AM »
I think Detox was more exciting when we hadn't heard any leaks or the singles...
Because before it was like some top secret stuff, everyone who had heard anything said it
was mindblowing and the next level of hiphop and the most complex hiphop album ever,
And in your mind you're thinking of all the dope stuff that could be happening on it...

you're right

HighEyeCue

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2011, 07:41:29 AM »

you're right

yeah I feel the same way. I was really hyped for Detox after hearing Relapse but everything since then has been mediocre.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »

you're right

yeah I feel the same way. I was really hyped for Detox after hearing Relapse but everything since then has been mediocre.

+1, the hype has cooled down a little

The D.O.C and

Will_B

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »
The 'Man on the street' hasn't heard all that stuff though.

They've seen Dre on the HP adverts and maybe performing INAD on tv.

People will be stoked about the idea of a Dre comeback....just not those people who live it every day online.