Author Topic: Dubcnn: Bad Lucc Drops "Last Man Standing" off "Meet The Writer" Album  (Read 124 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

It's only been a couple of days since we dropped a new Bad Lucc record, "Us Happened (Feat. B.J. The Chicago Kid) (Produced by THX). The Watts rapper is currently wrapping up his long awaited solo album "Meet The Writer" and sent over another joint called "Last Man Standing":

Bad Lucc - Last Man Standing

Enjoy and drop feedback on the Forums and directly to Lucc.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nothing but fiya, lucc been one of the best out here, but these so called west coast fans are lame as fucc, you got to be down with old death row, dre or quik to fucc it, fucc y'all frauds, most don't reside on the coast  anyway, do yo thang lucc, I'm getting that album fo sho when it drops yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Good Lucc owes Soopafly his life.  If it wasn't for Soopafly putting him up on the game, this dude would be nothing.  It appears that Soopafly wised up and dropped him like a bad habit, but we'll see i guess.  If Soopafly's on his album, i'll peep it.  But if Fly's not on it, then that means Good Lucc is finished.

Will_B

It's ok.

Bad Lucc needs to be more than just sidekick to the big boys though, name droppin Quik in the song. ::)

Best I've heard him recently was 'If You Could See My World' with Mykestro prod by Khalil.
Better lyrics and delivery.

He got to in some work with his Intonation (and I don't mean add an accent) otherwise all the tracks will sound the same on the album...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Good Lucc owes Soopafly his life.  If it wasn't for Soopafly putting him up on the game, this dude would be nothing.  It appears that Soopafly wised up and dropped him like a bad habit, but we'll see i guess.  If Soopafly's on his album, i'll peep it.  But if Fly's not on it, then that means Good Lucc is finished.

::)

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
Good shit, I have been waiting for Lucc to drop something that is fit for his voice & cadence.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com