Author Topic: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?  (Read 1270 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

If thats really her.  I know u must feel some sorta way about it, anybody would.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
it IS really her 

and to be honest NIK doesn't seem to care anymore but he used to get all pissy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 03:08:30 PM »
he still hates it...anytime i drop an orit meme generator when were going back and forth he gets aggy and emo and vacates the thread.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 03:11:30 PM »
he still hates it...anytime i drop an orit meme generator when were going back and forth he gets aggy and emo and vacates the thread.
and complains to a mod
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:55:40 PM »
Without question it makes him suicidal. He NEVER talks about it. If you ever respond to NIK with a mom joke or pic, he just complete ignores it; which is nonsense because regardless whether he makes a post, he's the most active person on this site & sees EVERYTHING that pertains to him.

Can't say I blame him that much, but he's so angry & bitter over that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 10:08:46 PM »
Without question it makes him suicidal. He NEVER talks about it. If you ever respond to NIK with a mom joke or pic, he just complete ignores it; which is nonsense because regardless whether he makes a post, he's the most active person on this site & sees EVERYTHING that pertains to him.

Can't say I blame him that much, but he's so angry & bitter over that.

and his mom is a hot POA

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »
I'd throat fuck orit until her make up started to run.She looks like the type to just let her head hang off the end of the end of the bed and let you destroy her mouth.

As for elior, his mom probably gets pounded daily by a black pool cleaner so this shit isn't major

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
I'd throat fuck orit until her make up started to run.She looks like the type to just let her head hang off the end of the end of the bed and let you destroy her mouth.

As for elior, his mom probably gets pounded daily by a black pool cleaner so this shit isn't major

her pool is so big it needs 2-3 pool cleaners ;)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 01:46:11 PM »

her pool is so big it needs 2-3 pool cleaners ;)
ha ha you are too funny crack

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 10:42:47 PM »
lol @ the NIK dodge.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 10:44:31 PM »
1 day i c NIK having tha last laugh tho.  that's all i gotta say about it.  dont no Man let ppl talk about their mama like that no matter who or how she is. 

#nosides

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 10:50:06 PM »
He couldn't possibly. I'd say he'd have a chance if he went out & tried to beat the shit out of someone, which would only prove his answer to your question; that's he's FURIOUS about people talking about his mother. But all he does is invite people to his gated community to come alone when he's sitting back there with niggas he's flying in from Israel.

If he really wanted to last laugh, he would go out & do something about it instead of just threatening people over a forum.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »
hes soft duke he aint built like that.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »
Elior won't do anything because he's a straight bitch like orit. Just look in his eyes

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 10:56:10 PM »
He couldn't possibly. I'd say he'd have a chance if he went out & tried to beat the shit out of someone, which would only prove his answer to your question; that's he's FURIOUS about people talking about his mother. But all he does is invite people to his gated community to come alone when he's sitting back there with niggas he's flying in from Israel.

If he really wanted to last laugh, he would go out & do something about it instead of just threatening people over a forum.

u know i actually agree.  im not 1 for all of that internet bullshit but if ppl r puttin my momz out there like that for a decade and i knew where they were at i'd hit em (no doubt about it).  i mean in real life, what judge and jury wouldnt understand that?  it's not like son is a 40 year old man, how old is NIKCC 22/23?  i could be wrong but i dont think son is that old and tha fact that clearly he's been harassed and his mother has been harassed thruout all of these years (we are talking about a decade here, since his childhood) i'd say whether the judge/lawyers/jury even read this post or not and he killed them niggaz he probably wouldn't even get life.  why would he deserve it.  i dont wanna speculate or anything like that at all but if i was on that panel i wouldn't hit him with a guilty verdict.