Author Topic: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?  (Read 1269 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 01:06:21 PM »
these muthafuckaz are gutless faggots, isn't it obvious?...and ur spot on, one of these days ima catch one of these nerds in real life and make them regret the day they found out about the internet.

lmao if you ever saw any of us in real life you'd act like you were a long lost best friend
y dont u come 2 cali n find out?

buy me a plane ticket richboy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:23 PM »
these muthafuckaz are gutless faggots, isn't it obvious?...and ur spot on, one of these days ima catch one of these nerds in real life and make them regret the day they found out about the internet.

lmao if you ever saw any of us in real life you'd act like you were a long lost best friend

u can collect on that 100 i "owe? u...n ill smoke u out wit og. come on son u know u wana visit cali.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 01:27:40 PM »
nik why dont you go to maine where the gangstas are at you scared lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »

u can collect on that 100 i "owe? u...n ill smoke u out wit og. come on son u know u wana visit cali.

ha  i do wanna visit Cali it's been 9 years since I was there last

nik why dont you go to maine where the gangstas are at you scared lol
8)   the MAINGSTAS would kill your Canadian friends

where u from again, Saskatchewan or some shit
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 01:56:32 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty hilarious Hack lives in Maine. But somebody from the middle of Canada can't exactly tell him off about where he lives lol.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 01:58:04 PM »
im from toronto hack you dont want to fuck with the t.o

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty hilarious Hack lives in Maine. But somebody from the middle of Canada can't exactly tell him off about where he lives lol.
i live about 1 hour from buffalo in the middle of canada come see me you two pussys

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
i live about 1 hour from buffalo in the middle of canada come see me you two pussys

LOL, that's AcGrundy status.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »

lmao why do i wanna drive 10 hours to your trailer park just for your special-needs friends to jump me?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »

no grundy finds out where u live and drives all the way over there to play basketball lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »
trailer park lol

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »

lol yous a white bitch honky im from new york im bad ass fuck off you blonde blue eyed fag

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »

lol yous a white bitch honky im from new york im bad ass fuck off you blonde blue eyed fag

Aren't you White too? lmao.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »

lmao why do i wanna drive 10 hours to your trailer park just for your special-needs friends to jump me?
:banana_rock: :bandit:

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 11:56:27 PM »

Aren't you White too? lmao.
im half spanish and portuguese