Author Topic: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?  (Read 1273 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Nik, how do u really feel about everybody talkin about your Mom?
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 08:16:17 AM »
1 day i c NIK having tha last laugh tho.  that's all i gotta say about it.  dont no Man let ppl talk about their mama like that no matter who or how she is. 

#nosides

lmao    i can see him having his last laugh in a mental asylum after whenever the Lakers have their next losing season
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 12:52:10 PM »
Eliors got the same build as Christian bale in the machinist
LMAO!!!!

I look at it like this: Elior can't even be mad at us. Nobody stole or hacked his info: he put it out there. His mom is attention whoring on facebook publicly displaying photos of herself in tight dresses and bikinis. Nobody stole them. She wants us to see them.

It's called karma. For years he was doing this kinda thing to other people. It's just that some of y'all got here recently and didn't see the past. NIK would target people and start talking about their personal life. Making fun of other people's family. Talking about other people's women. What goes around, comes around. And on top of all that, the kid poses no threat. His own friends will admit that. He calls people out and can't even see them on some neutral one-on-one shit. If you're gonna talk shit, at least back it up.

Me and NIK are practically neighbors and its inevitable that we'll cross paths again. When that day comes, I can assure you that despite all the threats he directed towards me: he won't do shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 01:01:11 PM »
LMAO!!!!

I look at it like this: Elior can't even be mad at us. Nobody stole or hacked his info: he put it out there. His mom is attention whoring on facebook publicly displaying photos of herself in tight dresses and bikinis. Nobody stole them. She wants us to see them.

It's called karma. For years he was doing this kinda thing to other people. It's just that some of y'all got here recently and didn't see the past. NIK would target people and start talking about their personal life. Making fun of other people's family. Talking about other people's women. What goes around, comes around. And on top of all that, the kid poses no threat. His own friends will admit that. He calls people out and can't even see them on some neutral one-on-one shit. If you're gonna talk shit, at least back it up.

Me and NIK are practically neighbors and its inevitable that we'll cross paths again. When that day comes, I can assure you that despite all the threats he directed towards me: he won't do shit.

then in real life Nik is a bitch

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2011, 07:32:58 PM »
LMAO!!!!

yup

i was nice to Elior for quite a bit but then he started making shitty ass trade proposals in the dubcc fantasy nba league and got pissed whenever they got cancelled.  i cancelled one and then Elior (after IMing me on aim about 60-70 times) finally bugged me enough to say "fuck it redo the trade and i'll let it go thru" and then Elior just kept whining like a bitch and wouldn't shut up about it on here.....what more could the faggot want?   dude also acts holier than thou despite working for his dad at age 25
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »
Not to mention still living at home

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2011, 08:05:39 PM »
and his only proof of dating a woman is Floydness

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 09:14:18 PM »
And she looks like grimace and jaws from James bond had an abortion

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2011, 09:15:38 PM »
And she looks like  jaws (the shark from jaws)

fixed :D

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2011, 04:08:41 AM »
these muthafuckaz are gutless faggots, isn't it obvious?...and ur spot on, one of these days ima catch one of these nerds in real life and make them regret the day they found out about the internet.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 04:12:26 AM »
LMAO!!!!

actually, this is wrong...i once went after sikotic and showed up at his work. he got away and fled the city like the bitch he is. like he said, guaranteed i will see him again one of these days, and when i do lmao....btw, i never did this to anyone, like he claimed. i never stalked people and gossiped about them in obsessive fashion. at most, i would clown peeps on here back when i was 14-15, but never on this typa groupie status bs...not even close.

Okka

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 06:52:24 AM »

Hahahah, that's cold.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
He speaks! :o

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
LMAO!!!!

actually, this is wrong...i once went after sikotic and showed up at his work. he got away and fled the city like the bitch he is. like he said, guaranteed i will see him again one of these days, and when i do lmao....btw, i never did this to anyone, like he claimed. i never stalked people and gossiped about them in obsessive fashion. at most, i would clown peeps on here back when i was 14-15, but never on this typa groupie status bs...not even close.
LOL you live in your own altered state of reality.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »
these muthafuckaz are gutless faggots, isn't it obvious?...and ur spot on, one of these days ima catch one of these nerds in real life and make them regret the day they found out about the internet.

lmao if you ever saw any of us in real life you'd act like you were a long lost best friend

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »

lmao if you ever saw any of us in real life you'd act like you were a long lost best friend
y dont u come 2 cali n find out?