Author Topic: cloning  (Read 416 times)

infinite59

Re:cloning
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 08:09:21 AM »
What you are seeing here is the accomplishments of those people who have forgotten Allah.  You will see that when the goal is not to Allah, all the technological and scientific advancement a society has profits them none.  Infact, you see them creating the atom bomb, or you see them creating other inventions which pollute our air, deplete our ozone, and poison our foods.  

Now they want to clone a human.  It is clear that some of the worlds most intelligent scientists have a God complex.  And if they are your God, than you are in serious trouble.  We must get away from trusting that the scientists and poloticians know what is best for us.  Allah is the best knower.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2003, 08:19:13 AM »
allah didn't exist before the early 600's

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2003, 08:25:02 AM »

Not true.  You are wrong in more ways than you know.

First let's assume that you chose the "600's" because in that time was the emergence of Muhammad ibn Abdullah (salla alayhi wa salaam).  And your knowledge is limited enough to fool you into believing that Muhammad created the term "Allah".  Then you would be dumbfounded when you realize that Arab Christians call and have always called God; "Allah".  They have always said Jesus is the "Son of Allah".  "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for "God".

Now, another instance in which you have errored is that Allah is infinite.  He has always been.  And any human who was sincere in finding the truth and enjoining good was a Muslim worshipping Allah irrespective of what the given name was at that time.  And Allah is One; Universal God associated with no person, place or time.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2003, 08:40:12 AM »
okay i meant the "allah of islam"

Allah is infinite.

heh  ;D  i didnt know u were a budhist (spiritual self worship, every man and woman is god)

ok so... christians worshipped the same god/allah half a century earlier. therefore christianity is a more true religion since it came first?

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2003, 10:02:15 AM »

I've also seen some research that suggested that Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity. A moon God. Hence the crecent moon placed on top of mosques. I'm not sure at the validity of this research, could someobdy clear it up?

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2003, 10:39:55 AM »

LOL

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2003, 12:31:53 PM »

I've also seen some research that suggested that Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity. A moon God. Hence the crecent moon placed on top of mosques. I'm not sure at the validity of this research, could someobdy clear it up?

I found this site on it.. http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/moongod.htm

ANyway like tha other homie said, why dont they try cloning food, or stuff like that?  Something that is REALLY necessary, I mean a lot of money is being wasted on this shit ..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2003, 02:06:00 PM »
They already have genetically modified food, but you get half wits like greenpeace saying it is ethically wrong, even though it produces bigger crop yields. They'd rather watch people starve then have something unnatural in the food supply.

And with regards to Allah-boy, Scientists have created electricity to power your t.v, radio, computer, fridge, etc, etc, etc, the printing press to print your beloved qu'ran, and the internet so you can bore us with every little detail of that book.

Never surrender

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 02:54:19 PM »
aiight well i feel that clonin humans is jus fucked up, how sad could u get, its jus rong

man like sum other fool said, go clown food and send it to cats that need it

n go clone sum weed,lol

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 07:43:12 PM »
I'll bet in a poll, it would be like 5% for, 95% against across the world.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 08:03:41 PM »
They already have genetically modified food, but you get half wits like greenpeace saying it is ethically wrong, even though it produces bigger crop yields. They'd rather watch people starve then have something unnatural in the food supply.

And with regards to Allah-boy, Scientists have created electricity to power your t.v, radio, computer, fridge, etc, etc, etc, the printing press to print your beloved qu'ran, and the internet so you can bore us with every little detail of that book.

LOL!!!!!!! I like that, "Allah-boy" LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

And damn Trauma where did u hear this statistic?  Id think for would be more but I dont go aorund askin ppl dat so I dunno...its cool tho I guess that means Im special! 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 08:17:38 PM »
Nah, I didn't hear any statistic, but besides the one or two that posted on this post, I don't know ANYBODY that thinks cloning is a good idea.  

OutSider

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 09:52:28 PM »
100% Opposed, I think it's morally wrong.

I think cloning of Organs though has potential, I don't really see a problem with cloning a liver or a heart, or something like that.  I think ever since man started treating wounds and sickness with medicine, he was doing a variation of it, and cloning and replacing an organ would just be medicine to it's fullest... it's still not gonna save a life if god wants you to die, so it's not stepping on his toes to clone organs.

Cloning entire bodies is wrong because you're creating a complete individual, and God gave us that most sacred power to be shared between a man and a woman.  

^^ good point...

but we cant forget that lotti or dotti.. that sheep thingy who is a clone... actually has many health problems that is rare for a sheep her age.... massive case or arterist... and there was something else as well... so imagin a human and shit doing that... sheesh.. i dont think it would be a good idea at all