Author Topic: New Amber Rose Leaked Pics  (Read 606 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Amber Rose Leaked Pics
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 11:45:01 PM »
now she can't take care of her family, she's losing money  :D
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 08:47:58 AM »
I feel sorry for any girl that looks up to amber rose

Haha real talk. And what the fuck bitch was doing with those pics on her computer for 2 years or whatever ??! Stupid bitch. She can still suck my dick for few euros (not a bad deal right now) if she's broke.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 05:55:49 AM »
"At least it didn't look bad," 50 told DJ Whoo Kid when asked for his reaction to Rose's leaked photos. "It looked good. Let me tell you something. Things like that don't hurt, that's promotion. That's publicity. You got to look at who a person was. [If it was] someone who came in that was completely, let's say, conservative, that would be a damaging blow...That was a camera that took those photos, that ain't no camera phone. You gotta know, you gotta have intention to have a picture taken with your fingers in your p*ssy. That may be interesting for you because you've been watching her -- because you saw her with Kanye [West]. [The other celebrity leaks,] those are telephone pictures. Look, if you have your picture taken of you when you're not aware of it, that's one thing. If you're taking a picture randomly, it's spontaneous, [it's] a camera picture. Her shoes change in the picture. It's different shoes. That means you're conscious, got up, changed the shoes and did it with a camera. You thought about it. So maybe she's taking the pictures for her significant other, maybe it's Wiz Khalifa's joint." (Shade 45)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.