Author Topic: the unauthorized story of hatian jack (GOOD READ!)  (Read 102 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the unauthorized story of hatian jack (GOOD READ!)
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:18:45 PM »
the unauthorized story of hatian jack (GOOD READ!)

With the skeletons of the 90′s resurfacing, now is an ideal time to revisit the story of another shadowy figure and Henchmen associate involved in the Tupac case: Haitian Jack. For the uninformed, Brooklyn’s own Haitian Jack (pictured above with Tupac) is one of the most feared gangsters ever to walk the streets. He basically strong-armed his way into the inner circles of both Biggie and Pac.

A detective by the name of William Courtney, who had intimate knowledge of Haitian Jack through his investigation, wrote a movie treatment about the infamous urban legend. This treatment has been online for a while now but last night I read it for the first time and it totally blew my mind. Not only is it a gripping story that held my interest from start-to-finish, it also intertwines many famous names and groundbreaking incidents.

Seems it was only available via PDF file with excerpts scattered throughout the internet. But below in the link, you will find this document posted in its entirety.

Read more: http://da-sauce.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=music&thread=529&page=1#ixzz1Px3VaQkc