Author Topic: the official "Congrats 7even" thread  (Read 423 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the official "Congrats 7even" thread
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 10:12:19 AM »
I don't feel sorry for James, his life is obviously still much better than mine. I feel sorry for myself, cause the greatness I could witness as a basketball fan eludes me because of the bitch inside of James.
But I disagree on him completely deserving the be the most hated figure in sports. Guys who really hurt living beings like Tyson, Michael Vick, OJ Simpson and a bunch of others are much worse. James is actually a nice guy compared to many other superstars and he has never had a DUI, never was on trial for domestic violence, never abandoned his children, never beat the shit out of a papparazzi, never hired guys to rob someone for a videotape, etc. He made mistakes, but the fact that all those things I have listed seem to be less obnoxious to the general public disgusts me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »
I want to come in here and officially state, there is nothing for us to congratulate 7even on...lets not forget, this guy is as big a LeBron fan as anyone on here, and the Finals performance by LeBron was enough to cancel out the Mavs winning the championship for him. This guy musta been going nuts, torn between the Mavs winning and LeBron living up to everyones hype (including his own)...when LeBron struggled and cemented his legacy as a choke-artist, 7even had to have been just as upset as if he would be if the Mavs lost the series...so in the end, he still lost in this one. Congrats to the Mavs, but this LeBron jocker was scared of LeBron and his hypemachine and felt deep down inside that his Mavs had a slim chance of defeating the Heat..no props until he goes on record and admits he was wrong about LeBron.

and for you i'm sure you'd rather see Lebron lose the NBA finals than see the LAkers WIN the finals

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »
false
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:03:01 PM by NIKCC »