Author Topic: This Weeks' Wonderful World of Michael Jackson  (Read 142 times)

Trauma-san

This Weeks' Wonderful World of Michael Jackson
« on: January 14, 2003, 01:30:50 PM »
Thought I'd update the board.  I'm sure you're all dying to know what Michael Jackson is doing.

Anyways, I told yall a couple weeks some new song called Xscape was just recorded blah blah blah, and that Ja Rule called up a cali radiostation to say he had been in the studio with mike and ashanti.  

Well, now msnbc is reporting that the song Xscape is a diss song to Tommy Motolla, LOL the president of Sony Music.  Of course you all know that when Invinicible came out, Sony only let mike do 1 song, Mike started dissing them in interviews, called Motolla a racist, said he called a black entertainer a 'nigger', etc.

In the weeks after that, Mariah Carey & George Michaels said that Sony was sabotaging their careers in the past, etc. (Mariah was married to Motolla for a long time).  

Apparently what happend was, Mike was talking with Irv Gotti about signing with Murder Inc records, and when he spoke with Tommy Motolla about it, Motolla called Irv a "nigger", which was the final straw for mike (seeing as he's black too, LOL man, Motolla must be a dumbass).

So, guess what? Last week, Motolla resigned as president of Sony Records.  Most people are taking this as an admission of guilt on some of the things he was accused of.  Mike's been saying for months that Motolla was on the way out, I guess he knows what he's talking about; it was also Motolla that signed Mike to a REDICULOUS contract, that he's already fulfilled; he now owns half of Sony ATV music because of a merger with Mike's beatles catalouge, if he leaves the label, he still gets half the publishing royalties to their music.  Why anybody would give mike a contract like that is beyond me, he owns half their money, even after he leaves.  That's rediculous.

Well, anyways, he's in Florida this week, too, and reportedly is looking into buying a 15 acre estate in Palm Beach, with a 75 million dollar mansion on it.  

bez

Re:This Weeks' Wonderful World of Michael Jackson
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 04:42:18 PM »
dam alrite for sum innit, with his 75 million dollar house like. Dam!

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 12:51:52 AM »
LOL I love yall brits, but I have no idea what you just said.  I sat here and looked at it for like 10 minutes, and still can't figure it out.  I think you're saying his house must be nice.  

Is it:

"Damn.  Alright for some isn't it? What's his 75 million dollar house like? Damn. "

I'm confused, LOL

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 06:12:46 AM »
LOL I love yall brits, but I have no idea what you just said.  I sat here and looked at it for like 10 minutes, and still can't figure it out.  I think you're saying his house must be nice.  

Is it:

"Damn.  Alright for some isn't it? What's his 75 million dollar house like? Damn. "

I'm confused, LOL

LMAO...makes sense though, except for "with" replacing "what's...like"

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 06:14:22 AM »
oh yeah, Mottola's resigned ? The only thing that was actually interesting to me and LMAO at Ja Rule & Jacko

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2003, 12:32:59 PM »
lol

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson