Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 2991 times)

Sccit

what u dicklickers dont get is that the more u reply, the longer this thread stays on top=more views for me....nothing about that is angering. as a matter of fact, it's quite the contrary.

and i'm also pretty sure that no one was compared to tech n9ne, bone thugs, big lurch, "rappers on old school brotha lynch tracks", or atmosphere up in the elements section, as i was by various posters in this very thread....admit it, the good feedback is making u mad. sad shit, son.
LMAO. You aint got nothin on any of the rappers mentioned. If you really that dope send your demos to record companys, major or indie labels whatever and see what the response is.
Why you disrespecting your lil bro by constantly saying faggot.

be honest, did u listen to both tracks all the way through?

westside4life

• 'G'
Re: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2011, 05:17:15 PM »
rebecca black's friday song got alot of views whats your point?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2011, 05:19:10 PM »

props...sometimes you gotta break shit down in its simplest form for simple motherfuckers.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2011, 05:21:43 PM »
I honestly listened to that anna track the robbery and live for the moment all the way through. Your flow on anna ayala wasnt actually too bad and on the other 2 the flows were retty poor and i felt like you were over pronouncing if that makes any sense.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, this nigga said, "nobody else got compared to Tech N9ne". Alright, NIK, you're nearly as good as Tech N9ne; tell yourself that.

However, I don't know if that's funnier than you saying you like us keeping this thread towards the top for publicity for you. LOL.

Nobody is hating because we don't like you or whatever your crazy fantasies are telling you, you're just not good.

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »

props...sometimes you gotta break shit down in its simplest form for simple motherfuckers.

idk why this dude is arguing, rebecca black didnt argue when everyone told her she sucked, she grew some balls and took it like a man unlike this nikcc guy

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
I honestly listened to that anna track the robbery and live for the moment all the way through. Your flow on anna ayala wasnt actually too bad and on the other 2 the flows were retty poor and i felt like you were over pronouncing if that makes any sense.

ok, u just said it urself...the flow on "anna ayala" is not bad. now listen to "round n round" all the way thru...those tracks were what this thread was made for, not the previous ones, which i agree, aren't as good. if u think the flow is alright, why not at least acknowledge that instead of comin up here just for the sake of talkin shit?

Sccit

LOL, this nigga said, "nobody else got compared to Tech N9ne". Alright, NIK, you're nearly as good as Tech N9ne; tell yourself that.

However, I don't know if that's funnier than you saying you like us keeping this thread towards the top for publicity for you. LOL.

Nobody is hating because we don't like you or whatever your crazy fantasies are telling you, you're just not good.

faggot, quit sayin "we", tryna convince urself that a bunch of peeps in here who dont already hate me are saying the songs suck...so far, there are responses from both angles. neutral peeps, sayin they felt it, and the nutriders who hated me before i posted these tracks, sayin i suck witout even listenin to the tracks...ur lack of acknowledgment for both sides is whats makin u come off as my biggest nutrider (lebrons number 1 fan fag).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »

idk why this dude is arguing, rebecca black didnt argue when everyone told her she sucked, she grew some balls and took it like a man unlike this nikcc guy

You see...he's just very insecure. He was in love with some fat girl he used to beat & we gave him shit for that. Pics of his mother leaked & we all masturbated to them at least seven times each. Now he's pursuing a career in Hip Hop. He's kind of like that ugly chick, who hangs around REALLY ugly girls to make herself seem more attractive. He does that through rap. I think at this point, he's just begging for acceptance in something in life, hence why he's having an orgasm over the Tech N9ne reference.

I'd say pretty ironic for somebody whose generic response to anyone who makes him look like a complete idiot is, "how do you live being such a nutrider?". Kid is clearly depressed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

faggot, quit sayin "we", tryna convince urself that a bunch of peeps in here who dont already hate me are saying the songs suck...so far, there are responses from both angles. neutral peeps, sayin they felt it, and the nutriders who hated me before i posted these tracks, sayin i suck witout even listenin to the tracks...ur lack of acknowledgment for both sides is whats makin u come off as my biggest nutrider (lebrons number 1 fan fag).

I'm just going with what I see. I see a bunch of people calling you wack & you discrediting anyone who doesn't give you props in some small way.

Basically if somebody says, "I like this...but this could use work" you accept it because they give you credit for something.

You have to understand, you can't get constructive criticism if you completely suck. But since you need some sort of ego boost, I'll say , I GIVE YOU CREDIT...for positing audio of yourself, but every part of your game can use a lot of work because you're pretty awful. Does my opinion count now? Or do I have to compare you to someone? Alright, NIK, you rap horrorcore like Tyler, The Creator. Similar style. However, when it comes to skill, you're 500 billion times worse than him. How about now? Acceptable?

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »

I'm just going with what I see. I see a bunch of people calling you wack & you discrediting anyone who doesn't give you props in some small way.

Basically if somebody says, "I like this...but this could use work" you accept it because they give you credit for something.

You have to understand, you can't get constructive criticism if you completely suck. But since you need some sort of ego boost, I'll say , I GIVE YOU CREDIT...for positing audio of yourself, but every part of your game can use a lot of work because you're pretty awful. Does my opinion count now? Or do I have to compare you to someone? Alright, NIK, you rap horrorcore like Tyler, The Creator. Similar style. However, when it comes to skill, you're 500 billion times worse than him. How about now? Acceptable?

lmao@tryna sound like less of a nutrider and making urself sound even worse

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2011, 05:49:02 PM »
lol, that sounds like the proper response to getting completely shut down.

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2011, 05:52:50 PM »
lol, that sounds like the proper response to getting completely shut down.

like i said in the other thread, some1 is mad that i'm gettin props on my shit....if u put out a track and i thought it sucked ass, i wouldn't spend 5 pages tryna convince u of that. u clearly have a passion for me. lmao.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2011, 05:54:24 PM »
No hatin, no nutridin, Round n Round is terrible, what the fuck y'all do with the voices made it hard to listen to it. And i dont fuck with that nicki minaj flow.
Blah blah blah blah OSAMA
Blah blah blah blah OBAMA
Hey nicki nicki ASTHMA that type of shit
Fuckin hate the style of rappin.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2011, 05:56:43 PM »
No hatin, no nutridin, Round n Round is terrible, what the fuck y'all do with the voices made it hard to listen to it. And i dont fuck with that nicki minaj flow.
Blah blah blah blah OSAMA
Blah blah blah blah OBAMA
Hey nicki nicki ASTHMA that type of shit
Fuckin hate the style of rappin.

the first guy with the "nikki minaj" flow is roccy...the style on my verse is completely different than his.

so u think my flow on "anna ayala" is ok, but on "round n round" it's terrible? or u just didnt like the song as a whole?