Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 3017 times)

Sccit

Re: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2011, 02:01:43 PM »
the day i dig this cat's track is the day nate dogg comes back to life and daz goes instead

sikotic said u were lyin about having the soopafly/brotha lynch/warren g track that u "sent him".. ur credibility on this site was lost the day u started posting, bitchel.

LAMB deep in ya mamas ass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2011, 12:33:53 AM »
"Round and Round" is the illest LAMB track yet.  Rocky was doing some Drake type shit with that "Obama/Osama" shit that he was doing.  But ofcourse it's rawer than Drake and comes off way gutter/and hard.   Sccit is doing some fly lyricism and flowing his ass off, with some great studio effects that really add to the overall tone of the track.  The chorus was on point kind of like DJ Premier style chorus.

Gonna bump this shit on my ipod. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2011, 12:51:39 AM »
^LOL, stop. Roccy's verse was terrible. Those Osama/Obama lines have been used 100 times & this was the least creative using it. A "change/Obama" line? Really? "I go round & round, like a carousel. Through the ups & the downs, like a ferris wheel". I wouldn't expect Waka Flocka to use such a line lol.

& NIK changed his voice & was talking about Steve Nash passing. He's got no substance. He makes a song about "What goes around, comes around" & he's rapping about popping pills & him having a Jew-fro.

I get it, he's your boy in real life, so you're co-signing him. Honestly though, that's more biased/"nutriding" than he claims we are. He just accepts your opinion because it's positive towards him.

You're boy thinks because he spits a few bars quicker in between so he can rhyme "Steve Nash" & "Pass" to keep in time with the beat, that makes his flow dope. Meanwhile, during his verse he doesn't have any direction. One minute he's dropping irrelevant punch lines, the next he's talking about popping pills.

If this is the "illest" song yet & they both had to change their voice that says something. Name me an artist in the history of music whose best song/defining song has a voice change on it throughout the song...

Sccit

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2011, 03:10:56 AM »
"Round and Round" is the illest LAMB track yet.  Rocky was doing some Drake type shit with that "Obama/Osama" shit that he was doing.  But ofcourse it's rawer than Drake and comes off way gutter/and hard.   Sccit is doing some fly lyricism and flowing his ass off, with some great studio effects that really add to the overall tone of the track.  The chorus was on point kind of like DJ Premier style chorus.

Gonna bump this shit on my ipod. 

props on the feeback 8)

^LOL, stop. Roccy's verse was terrible. Those Osama/Obama lines have been used 100 times & this was the least creative using it. A "change/Obama" line? Really? "I go round & round, like a carousel. Through the ups & the downs, like a ferris wheel". I wouldn't expect Waka Flocka to use such a line lol.

& NIK changed his voice & was talking about Steve Nash passing. He's got no substance. He makes a song about "What goes around, comes around" & he's rapping about popping pills & him having a Jew-fro.

I get it, he's your boy in real life, so you're co-signing him. Honestly though, that's more biased/"nutriding" than he claims we are. He just accepts your opinion because it's positive towards him.

You're boy thinks because he spits a few bars quicker in between so he can rhyme "Steve Nash" & "Pass" to keep in time with the beat, that makes his flow dope. Meanwhile, during his verse he doesn't have any direction. One minute he's dropping irrelevant punch lines, the next he's talking about popping pills.

If this is the "illest" song yet & they both had to change their voice that says something. Name me an artist in the history of music whose best song/defining song has a voice change on it throughout the song...

smh