Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 2988 times)

Sccit

Felt both tracks. Loved the first tho. Reminds me a lil of sume tech n9ne style track..flow n delivery was on point. Good shit man
good looks ..

Skindiana bon3z

Sounds dope....like tech n9ne style with atmosphere lyric n consistent flow.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lmfao, Ali is worse than a Pac stan after questioning Pac's character as a human.

On top of that he's a moron. I listed why he's a bitch. It all applies to me because he's a bitch of a human being & I'm exposed to him on here. You never disliked someone based off of the way they act? Fucking idiot. Only a Middle Eastern terrorist ass fuck like yourself wouldn't understand that with your blinding hatred instilled at a young age.

btw, NIK stop dodging. Let's see those websites that said your shit was tight lol.

Also, ironic NIK calls everyone a nutrider, except for his herb ass friends he made make an account to co-sign all his bitch made actions.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2011, 11:16:50 AM »
Felt both tracks. Loved the first tho. Reminds me a lil of sume tech n9ne style track..flow n delivery was on point. Good shit man
LMAO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol...its not worth tryna explain to these dickriding nerds that theyre dickriding nerds. its in their blood. no matter what u say, they wont understand that nutlickin is a bad look. they actually believe its acceptable grown folk behavior.

naw son, most fools are just bored as fuck online and have nothing better to do, which is cool cause most of the shit they say about you, even though it's blown way outta proportion and is mostly shades of the truth, it's still pretty funny tbh, these niggaz get hella creative when it comes to clowning on you lol...but to clown someone to fit in is pretty pathetic, and to have a crush on a MALE athlete(seriously bro, NIK likes kobe cause he's a laker fan, wtf is up with your love for lebron) that's not even on the team you root for and to defend him even when he's playing against YOUR team in the first round of the playoffs is even worse than trying to clown someone to fit in...

LOL, the LeBron thing is so irrelevant though. He's never called me out for having a "male-crush" on him. I simply root for him & NIK simply hates on him. That doesn't even matter because everyone hates on LeBron. Going by your logic, I should hate 95% of Americans lol. If anything, you have a "man-crush" on NIK & reaching extreme lengths to make me look dumb. But as I stated, his actions of bitchness are more than enough to shit on him. You just keep dodging that because at the end of the day, you're just as bad as NIK. Fighting random arguments to defend your pride, with no actual point, just blindly defending yourself, completely failing & looking like a dickhead.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
DOPE!!!

just checked out the first track.  Kind of reminded me of the sound Bone had on Creepin On Come Up.  The sound may have been a little out-dated, which I don't mind ofcourse, but young fans might.  Like that you guys are experimenting with some horrorcore ish... I'll check out the second track and come with a longer review later.. . 8)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Raphael

Dope!!! I love Brotha Lynch Hungs music but LAMB is taking it to a whole nother level.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ this herb defending NIK. If you can't tell at this point that NIK isn't a complete faggot, from calling people out over the internet, to judging men's looks, to completely sucking Kobe's dick & defending him no matter the situation, to acting like he's hard when he's the richest, most spoiled person on here, to acting like he's a dope rapper, when he CLEARLY isn't, there must be something wrong with you.

Most milfs, like his mother, come from a very rich lifestyle in order to maintain a level of beauty. The biggest problem he's faced in his life is getting a BMW instead of a Bentley for his 18th birthday.

Despite all that, if he was a good rapper, I'd let him know. He's not.

& despite all of NIK's faggotness, on top of that, he asks to get shitted on & he does. If he was just a lost soul, like enyce, it would be whatever. But you want to be a faggot intentionally...your fault.
are you jealous of nik should he be broke like you living in a box in new york morris

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »
uh what the fuck did i just listen to? this is worst then listening to soulja boy tryna sing like jodeci

Sikotic™

My bad, double post.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:53:21 PM by "Supernatural" Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Roccy's change of pace is good 4 the tracks
See what I was saying earlier.

People give you constructive criticism and you either fire back with "faggots" and "nuts" or you defend the weakness in your tracks and come up with excuses. You only appreciate when someone just props your shit without telling you what you did wrong (i.e. Tr3y).

Roccy is a liability, man. I can tell he tries his hardest, but it ain't working. He holds your tracks down. I'm not just saying it. Everybody is saying it. If you think "changing the pace" is taking a song with some potential and completely shitting all over it with a Roccy verse, then so be it.

I don't know if you're keeping him on board because he's a good friend of yours or because you think the contrast between your abilities and his abilities makes you sound like a stronger emcee. Whatever your reason, its fucking up the overall product keeping Roccy on your shit.

Now that's constructive criticism. Just because a critique isn't something you necessarily may want to hear, it doesn't make it not constructive or a diss. I'm actually complimenting you and telling you that you need someone who is more on your level in every aspect of emceeing than Roccy. It's nothing against him either, but he would be better suited doing something else associated to your music just not rapping.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

NIK probably lets Roccy on the track in exchange for using his "studio"

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2011, 12:05:27 AM »
idk who this is on these tracks but its straight up laughable shit call weird al and do a track with him

Triple OG Rapsodie

if ur going to keep roccy on at least ghostwrite his verses for him or some shit.

Sccit

good looks on the feedback