Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 3054 times)

westside4life

• 'G'
Re: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2011, 01:17:16 PM »
good looks on the feedback

are you the mug on these tracks?

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2011, 02:11:38 PM »
good looks on the feedback

are you the mug on these tracks?

second track, i'm on the 2nd verse
first track, i'm on the 1st verse

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 05:49:13 PM »
mayne no hate or nuthin but honestly keep ya day job

Inferio07

I'm gonna be completely honest with you about your tracks, IMO i think that you can flow and when i hear these tracks it kinda does remind me of some old lynch & Eazy- E/Bone Thugz tracks in a way, the only thing thats a problem is that we know that you're not like what these songs portray. And one more thing, honestly when i listen to older lynch tracks, sum of the guys featured on there sound just like this IMO, so keep on doin your thing and you never know how far it may get you, good luck!!!

Sccit

I'm gonna be completely honest with you about your tracks, IMO i think that you can flow and when i hear these tracks it kinda does remind me of some old lynch & Eazy- E/Bone Thugz tracks in a way, the only thing thats a problem is that we know that you're not like what these songs portray. And one more thing, honestly when i listen to older lynch tracks, sum of the guys featured on there sound just like this IMO, so keep on doin your thing and you never know how far it may get you, good luck!!!

good looks, homie...some neutral feed, thats what im talkin bout.

ur right, ive never really found fingers in my chili...but then again, lynch never ate anyone, and necro never raped a dead body. horrorcore is never based on reality, my dude. but major props on the feedback, much appreciated.

Dikteta Dax

The first verse on the Anna Ayala is pretty tight, but the other guy is terrible on both the tracks...

Sccit

damn....2 positive comments in a row. good looks. i wonder why when groupies comment, the feedback looks different?? hmm?????

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
alot of ppl liked ross and vanilla ice before they were discovered to be frauds...all the ppl posting that kind of shit are new booties and dont know the guy on the mic is bitch made.

sorry to piss in your matzah ball soup jew.

Sccit

alot of ppl liked ross and vanilla ice before they were discovered to be frauds...all the ppl posting that kind of shit are new booties and dont know the guy on the mic is bitch made.

sorry to piss in your matzah ball soup jew.

and u somehow know me better than they do?

sorry to inform u, bitchmade nigga, but u would be amazed what ud learn if u spent a day in the life of Sccit. it aint all matzah balls and dreidels, like ur dumbass monkey brain pictures it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
here nik i got you something for your sore painful ass

Sccit

rub that shit on ur daughters pussy...im sure she'll like it, considering uve never shown her any form of attention, being busy running message forums and making friends online and what not lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
oh shit niks going rip gut jew on us again....hide ur daughters!!!

Sccit

oh shit niks going rip gut jew on us again....hide ur daughters!!!

real spit, son. necro aint got shit on me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
it sucks that necro is your only reference point for  a hardcore jew rapper haha.

Sccit

it sucks that necro is your only reference point for  a hardcore jew rapper haha.

ill bill, mr hyde, remedy, smoov-e, mac miller, beastie boys, goretex, blood of abraham, subliminal, elan babylon...step ur game up, young'n.