Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 3041 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the only one of all them honkeys that even made any kind of an impact or had any influence on the game were the beasties and they are not hardcore and were admittedly on some wigger shit when they first hit the scene...when this was the image they were trying to put out  uncle russle pulled they race card.

lmao @ niks jewish dream team roster of under acheiveing jewish rappers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 03:58:47 PM by KRS-TWO »

Sccit

smoov-e owns any rapper uv ever bumped...admit it, uv never even heard of him. lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL, this nigga is buggin'.

NIK, do me a favor & go to the elements section. Forget Brian's work, but just about everyone elses in the history of that section. EVERYBODY & their mother (oh the irony) gets propped, regardless how it is. There is so much positive feedback in that section, you'd think this website was for all aspiring emcees to come through & show what they got. People only give you props because you have the balls to record & post what you got. If you were Roccy, the same guys would be in here saying how "you're not too bad, but that other guy, that Sccit character? He's pretty terrible." Not everybody has the lack of heart to tell you how it is.

Look at all the names you've mentioned. If you think you're in the same universe as any of them, you're nuts. I could make some shit & say, well I'm like Eminem. But just because my style is similar, doesn't mean I'm not 250 billion times worse than him.

Sccit

LOL, this nigga is buggin'.

NIK, do me a favor & go to the elements section. Forget Brian's work, but just about everyone elses in the history of that section. EVERYBODY & their mother (oh the irony) gets propped, regardless how it is. There is so much positive feedback in that section, you'd think this website was for all aspiring emcees to come through & show what they got. People only give you props because you have the balls to record & post what you got. If you were Roccy, the same guys would be in here saying how "you're not too bad, but that other guy, that Sccit character? He's pretty terrible." Not everybody has the lack of heart to tell you how it is.

Look at all the names you've mentioned. If you think you're in the same universe as any of them, you're nuts. I could make some shit & say, well I'm like Eminem. But just because my style is similar, doesn't mean I'm not 250 billion times worse than him.

LMFAO. ur nutriding of me is worse than your gay love for lebron, son. shit is really disturbing...at least king faggot is tryna be funny wit it, ur just straight up tryna be serious smh

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lol at nik riding jewish rappers like thats a movement.

like if hood niggas started riding for black hockey players hardcore lmao this is too easy.

Sccit

lol at nik riding jewish rappers like thats a movement.

like if hood niggas started riding for black hockey players hardcore lmao this is too easy.

the only ridings thats goin on in this thread is the riding of my nuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol...like I said, go check the section. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm informing you that you're out of your mind.

But I can read through those type of responses of yours, NIK. We're clearly on the same page here & understand each other. You just don't wanna admit I'm clearly right lol.

Sccit

lol...like I said, go check the section. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm informing you that you're out of your mind.

But I can read through those type of responses of yours, NIK. We're clearly on the same page here & understand each other. You just don't wanna admit I'm clearly right lol.

yea, ur right...im a just awful at rapping.  my verse on "round n round" requires no skill whatsoever. even u coulda spit that...... i wonder if i shitted on lebron so bad that ur hate for me actually makes u think im a horrible rapper.  do me a favor. bump mac dre feat. big lurch - "fire" and check lurch's verse. then bump my verse on "round & round", and i want u to break down exactly why my verse is so bad, while lurch's shit is classic. break down the differences for me, and if it makes good sense, i'll acknowledge u as more than a lebron dicklicking nutrider.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:59:54 PM by NIKCC »

westside4life

• 'G'
Re: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2011, 05:00:19 PM »
mayne why is this dude mad? i mean if the public unanimously says your shit sucks, then obviously your shit sucks, ask soulja boy

Sccit

and i'm also pretty sure that no one was compared to tech n9ne, bone thugs, big lurch, "rappers on old school brotha lynch tracks", or atmosphere up in the elements section, as i was by various posters in this very thread....admit it, the good feedback is making u mad. sad shit, son.

Sccit

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »
mayne why is this dude mad? i mean if the public unanimously says your shit sucks, then obviously your shit sucks, ask soulja boy

im not mad...some peeps liked it, some didn't. u think all "6s and 7s" is a classic. i think it's not even close to tech's best shit...opinions differ. its just that this nutriding fag named cham wants to discredit all the replies givin me props, after he said that everyone was shitting on my music, way back when me and krs-two were the only 2 people to post on this threads first page. it's called blatant nutriderism. ima say what i see.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmfao all those comparisons came from brian thats like your little brother telling you that you look cool.

even though im sure he wouldnt becasue his gay fashion sense is probably superior to yours.

Sccit

king faggot, it must really anger u when people dig my shit...its very disappointing to know there are faggots like u alive.

u dont need 2 make up lies to discredit peoples opinions....infinite was not the only one to compare my shit to other rappers. Inferio07 compared it to bone thugs and to rappers on old school lynch tracks. ali compared it to lurch. trey compared it to tech n9ne and atmosphere.....now reply with a post that says "u mad" followed by a gay picture, like the lil nerd u are.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »
and i'm also pretty sure that no one was compared to tech n9ne, bone thugs, big lurch, "rappers on old school brotha lynch tracks", or atmosphere up in the elements section, as i was by various posters in this very thread....admit it, the good feedback is making u mad. sad shit, son.
LMAO. You aint got nothin on any of the rappers mentioned. If you really that dope send your demos to record companys, major or indie labels whatever and see what the response is.
Why you disrespecting your lil bro by constantly saying faggot.

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2011, 05:11:28 PM »
mayne you are mad you responding with curse words, tryna cuss people out, attempting to prove that your good