Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 2986 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i own you wigger...keep dancing to my beat, you havent taken this much dick in your mouth since jewdgment day.

no homo.

i luv it.....fuckin luv it.

Sccit

notice how a lot of ur posts end with "I luv it".....are u tryna convince me or urself? u obviously lead a pathetic life if this is what u "luv"...but reality is, u don't "luv" it, it's simply ur only form of entertainment, so u feel obligated 2 do it, cuz thats what nerds do with their free time.

the only thing i feel u on right now is that ur bumpin my thread....

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i luv it is a meme that was created from an old enyce post...but ur on the outside looking in as usual so i dont fault you for not knowing.

and aint no one posting here but me and you playboy, this is my thread now...deal with it.

lmfao @ elior the suburbanite ripgut

Sccit

i luv it is a meme that was created from an old enyce post...but ur on the outside looking in as usual so i dont fault you for not knowing.

and aint no one posting here but me and you playboy, this is my thread now...deal with it.

lmfao @ elior the suburbanite ripgut

rof sorry for not knowing ur nerd lingo....i hope that deep down, at the very least, u realize what a geek u truly are.

and as long as u post here, this shits guna be on the top=more views for me...so as u make it ur "i luv it" mission to bring me down, like the lifeless faggot that u are, ur simply just keepin my shit at the top of this board.

moral of the story, ur a major faggot and an internet message board geek, and no matter how hard u want to, u have no affect on anyones life...not even in the internet world. epitome of a loser.

Sccit

anyways, i'm outa here for now...keep bumpin my shit while i'm gone like the loser u are, cuz i know u guna be online all day

but don't forget....

anyways....less nutriding and more feedback on the music. 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
u got ran out of your own thread.

this is my thread now any questions or concerns can be directed to: c/o KING PETEY pobox orits mouth woodland hills ca 913634

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
This is what went down here.

NIK: Check my new song, it's sick shit! 8)
Critic #1: This shit is wack.
Critic #2: You're a Jew, not a cannibal.
NIK: You guys are groupies. But give me feedback on my music. 8)
Critic #1 & 2: NIK, I'm giving you feedback. You're terrible.
NIK: You're all losers for not liking me & my music, goodbye.

Take your L.

Sikotic™

Why the fuck is this in the main section?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:53:45 PM by "Supernatural" Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Take your L.
where are critic number 1 & 2? I only see this krs fool posting in this thread WITHOUT giving constructive criticism, and hack gave him his props so even if he is one of the so called "critics" he didn't say that his shit is wack, that was krs...

back on topic though: IMO you really need to stop rapping with roccy...nigga sounds retarded, and i ain't even tryna be mean or anything, but does he even write his own lyrics? cause his lyrics are decent, nothing to write home about forsure, but I have a hard time believing this fool could even think of such simple rhymes...I bet you he came up with these bars tho lol...
"Took your bill and gave u no change...Obama
I look in the mirror, I'm a disgrace...Osama
I bring evil & death, I'm the cause of drama"

your lyrics are aight, you're not on that nursery rhyme too-short shit like roccy is,but you could still improve...your flow on the round n round song is sicc as fuck though, reminds me of big lurch...you change your voice while spittin' or is that some computerized shit where they fuck with your voice? btw who produced the beats?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Look at all his threads posting his music. A high majority calls him wack & he rejects that criticism. He tries reverse psychology on the forum by saying things like, "Go ahead, call me wack", like we should give him a break when listening to that garbage.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Look at all his threads posting his music. A high majority calls him wack & he rejects that criticism. He tries reverse psychology on the forum by saying things like, "Go ahead, call me wack", like we should give him a break when listening to that garbage.
smh, you were talking about this thread tho... ::)

Take your L.
in what thread did he receive constructive criticism and proceed to act like a douche like your saying, I know you can find it considering you can find threads from NIK or anybody else from the early 2000's when you put your mind to it...

Sccit

Take your L.
where are critic number 1 & 2? I only see this krs fool posting in this thread WITHOUT giving constructive criticism, and hack gave him his props so even if he is one of the so called "critics" he didn't say that his shit is wack, that was krs...

back on topic though: IMO you really need to stop rapping with roccy...nigga sounds retarded, and i ain't even tryna be mean or anything, but does he even write his own lyrics? cause his lyrics are decent, nothing to write home about forsure, but I have a hard time believing this fool could even think of such simple rhymes...I bet you he came up with these bars tho lol...

your lyrics are aight, you're not on that nursery rhyme too-short shit like roccy is,but you could still improve...your flow on the round n round song is sicc as fuck though, reminds me of big lurch...you change your voice while spittin' or is that some computerized shit where they fuck with your voice? btw who produced the beats?

good shit on the constructive criticism...i changed my voice n both beats were produced by some producers we found online.

Roccy's change of pace is good 4 the tracks

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if your talking about this thread then he gave props to everybody giving him constructive criticism including his biggest enemy sikotic...I know why most kats hate on NIK, and it's understandable to some point, but I think you hate on him on some bandwagon type of shit...NIK keeps talkin' bout this krs fools daughter, so he keeps going back at NIK...the only reason I can see you not liking NIK is because he pulls your card for having a man-crush on lebron...if there's another reason please enlighten me...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=267947.0

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Take your L.

good shit on the constructive criticism...i changed my voice n both beats were produced by some producers we found online.

Roccy's change of pace is good 4 the tracks

lol at "change of pace"...nigga sounds retarded, and just so this doesn't seem like a hate comment here's some constructive criticism for roccy, THERE ISN'T ANY, constructive criticisms is for when you know someone can actually improve, I just don't c this fool "improving" at all, straight garbage son :-X

MUHFUKKA

song sucks, why does roccy try to rap? its pretty funny you guys pay money to rent studio equipment and buy beats from people, the shit is pretty terrible. oh yeah your moms a slut too

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.