Author Topic: Siccmade+Ripgut fans who like horrorcore ish, PEEP....New LAMB Shit!  (Read 2987 times)

theremedy360

ill give NIK credit, he was into Ill Bill and Necro way back before they blew up so it's not like hes just jumping on the pretty much dead "horrorcore" bandwagon in 2011

Ill Bill and Necro blew up? Lol..

MUHFUKKA

im sure they blew up in orits mouth at one point

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL @ this herb defending NIK. If you can't tell at this point that NIK isn't a complete faggot, from calling people out over the internet, to judging men's looks, to completely sucking Kobe's dick & defending him no matter the situation, to acting like he's hard when he's the richest, most spoiled person on here, to acting like he's a dope rapper, when he CLEARLY isn't, there must be something wrong with you.

Most milfs, like his mother, come from a very rich lifestyle in order to maintain a level of beauty. The biggest problem he's faced in his life is getting a BMW instead of a Bentley for his 18th birthday.

Despite all that, if he was a good rapper, I'd let him know. He's not.

& despite all of NIK's faggotness, on top of that, he asks to get shitted on & he does. If he was just a lost soul, like enyce, it would be whatever. But you want to be a faggot intentionally...your fault.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL @ this herb defending NIK. If you can't tell at this point that NIK isn't a complete faggot, from calling people out over the internet, to judging men's looks, to completely sucking Kobe's dick & defending him no matter the situation, to acting like he's hard when he's the richest, most spoiled person on here, to acting like he's a dope rapper, when he CLEARLY isn't, there must be something wrong with you.

Most milfs, like his mother, come from a very rich lifestyle in order to maintain a level of beauty. The biggest problem he's faced in his life is getting a BMW instead of a Bentley for his 18th birthday.

Despite all that, if he was a good rapper, I'd let him know. He's not.

& despite all of NIK's faggotness, on top of that, he asks to get shitted on & he does. If he was just a lost soul, like enyce, it would be whatever. But you want to be a faggot intentionally...your fault.
go change your tampon and re-read my post...nowhere in my post did I defend him and I think the hate he gets he brings upon himself and most of it it well deserved(besides talkin' bout his moms, I think everyone can agree that they don't want they're mom to be talked about in any way,let that be negative or positive, you leave moms out)...

but I asked you why YOU have beef with him and you gave me his life story ??? it's obvious that you're either butthurt that he clowned you in the sports section cause you "love" a player(lebron) that's not even on your team(sixers?) or you're just hating on him cause of the bandwagon hate he gets...in both situations you're a bandwagoner, but it's cool, you'll eventually grow out of it...

MUHFUKKA

you just said he deserves all the shit talked about him and then turn around and say its a bandwagon thing. youre actually friends with the clown and youre on here talking shit about him, are you on the bandwagon too?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you just said he deserves all the shit talked about him and then turn around and say its a bandwagon thing. youre actually friends with the clown and youre on here talking shit about him, are you on the bandwagon too?
he deserves it from the fools that he talks shit to, not everybody and there moms has to hate on him cause he talks shit to a couple heads on here..thats you, sik and a couple other fools, and you don't c me asking why you or sik or mdogg hate on him...

I don't remember NIK clowning cham at all except when he says dumb shit in the sports section, in which case cham deserves it cause he says the dumbest shit possible in that part of the board...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, he's cool with him? Shit, knowing NIK, Ali is just short for Alias lol.

& if you are just a real person & loser, you clearly did defend him. You not only said I had no reason to beef with him, you also took a shot at me by talking about LeBron. It's obvious your post isn't unbiased; you're pulling for NIK.

Then on top of that, I listed you five or so reasons why he's a bitch & deserves to get shitted on & you agreed he brings it on himself, then as Muhfukka pointed out you say we're all just bandwagoning him. Either you're just retarded or trying so very hard to defend NIK to the point you're contradicting yourself..."in both situations you're an" idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he deserves it from the fools that he talks shit to, not everybody and there moms has to hate on him cause he talks shit to a couple heads on here..thats you, sik and a couple other fools, and you don't c me asking why you or sik or mdogg hate on him...

I don't remember NIK clowning cham at all except when he says dumb shit in the sports section, in which case cham deserves it cause he says the dumbest shit possible in that part of the board...

LOL, now I'm convinced it's NIK.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh, he's cool with him? Shit, knowing NIK, Ali is just short for Alias lol.

& if you are just a real person & loser, you clearly did defend him. You not only said I had no reason to beef with him, you also took a shot at me by talking about LeBron. It's obvious your post isn't unbiased; you're pulling for NIK.

Then on top of that, I listed you five or so reasons why he's a bitch & deserves to get shitted on & you agreed he brings it on himself, then as Muhfukka pointed out you say we're all just bandwagoning him. Either you're just retarded or trying so very hard to defend NIK to the point you're contradicting yourself..."in both situations you're an" idiot.
he brings it upon himself cause he keeps talking shit to the same people so he deserves it from them...NIK never really talked shit to you outside the sports section but you stay hating on him in all his threads like muhfucka and krs do, both of whom NIK talks/talked mad shit to so I can understand why they hate on him...I never said that I agree with you on your analysis of NIK...I just said that I can c where all the hate comes from, and I get it, I wouldn't let anybody talk shit to me without me going back at them, but that's not your case...I can see thru you, you see thru son, plastic wrap status...and I keep bringing lebron up cause I know thats probably the reason you hate on NIK outside of the whole bandwagon thing, cause he hates on the guy you have a hard on for, LEBRON... :-X

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
lmfao....ali you did nothing more then further distract this thread away from niks intentions for it.

nice work holmes.

Sccit

lol...its not worth tryna explain to these dickriding nerds that theyre dickriding nerds. its in their blood. no matter what u say, they wont understand that nutlickin is a bad look. they actually believe its acceptable grown folk behavior.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmfao....ali you did nothing more then further distract this thread away from niks intentions for it.

nice work holmes.
NIK's intention was feedback so he can improve on his raps, and he never got any feedback...so no harm done, holmes...

besides kiiling some time before I have to go to work, at least I hope I mad cham realize that he's a bitch... :D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol...its not worth tryna explain to these dickriding nerds that theyre dickriding nerds. its in their blood. no matter what u say, they wont understand that nutlickin is a bad look. they actually believe its acceptable grown folk behavior.

naw son, most fools are just bored as fuck online and have nothing better to do, which is cool cause most of the shit they say about you, even though it's blown way outta proportion and is mostly shades of the truth, it's still pretty funny tbh, these niggaz get hella creative when it comes to clowning on you lol...but to clown someone to fit in is pretty pathetic, and to have a crush on a MALE athlete(seriously bro, NIK likes kobe cause he's a laker fan, wtf is up with your love for lebron) that's not even on the team you root for and to defend him even when he's playing against YOUR team in the first round of the playoffs is even worse than trying to clown someone to fit in...

Sccit

cham aint the first  bandwagon nutlicker, trust me..many came b4 that faggot .

Skindiana bon3z

Felt both tracks. Loved the first tho. Reminds me a lil of sume tech n9ne style track..flow n delivery was on point. Good shit man