Poll

Do you want posted who CAN & CAN'T be trused 4 a feature/chorus/16BAR VERSE?

Yes
No
Make a video, we want details

Author Topic: Do yas want me 2 post who CAN & CANT be trused 4 a Feature or 16BAR VERSE?  (Read 1741 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
u can fool some of the ppl some of the time......

Sccit

u can fool some of the ppl some of the time......

....but u can fool people on the internet all the time......thats the only reason u have friends on here, king faggot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
call me what you want to call me just dont forget to call me your king.

Sccit

call me what you want to call me just dont forget to call me your king.

i knew u secretly liked that nickname, lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
smfh, this wigger is running out of gas...

westside4life

• 'G'
did nikcc just diss another mans young daughter? thats fucking low you aint a fucking man that is on some pussy shit you aint from LA you gotta be from the suburbs to be sayin shit like that

Sccit

did nikcc just diss another mans young daughter? thats fucking low you aint a fucking man that is on some pussy shit you aint from LA you gotta be from the suburbs to be sayin shit like that

dude aint no man...trust me, i'll be the first 2 say that speakin on another mans family is bitch shit. but this nerd aint no man, hes straight bitch. he stays on my family facebook pages 24.7 n stalks relatives of mine so he can post their pictures here. his daughter is obviously gunna be a dumb hoe, if she ends up bein anything like her loser of a father.

westside4life

• 'G'

dude aint no man...trust me, i'll be the first 2 say that speakin on another mans family is bitch shit. but this nerd aint no man, hes straight bitch. he stays on my family facebook pages 24.7 n stalks relatives of mine so he can post their pictures here. his daughter is obviously gunna be a dumb hoe, if she ends up bein anything like her loser of a father.

you just said speaking on another mans family is bitch shit but you keep talking about his daughter, does that make you the bitch?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
look at this wigger looking for sympathy, ive never been on his or hias fams fb page once his moms is an attention whore that WANTS her pics out there like that. she posts pics of herself all over the internet in dominatrix outfits and sexy cop get ups and in provocative poses with other women...those pics aint secret and im not the source of any of em.

Sccit

look at this wigger looking for sympathy, ive never been on his or hias fams fb page once his moms is an attention whore that WANTS her pics out there like that. she posts pics of herself all over the internet in dominatrix outfits and sexy cop get ups and in provocative poses with other women...those pics aint secret and im not the source of any of em.

lmao@pullin the innocent card and actin like u dont post pics of my family on here...what a faggot of a person smmfh

Sccit

you just said speaking on another mans family is bitch shit but you keep talking about his daughter, does that make you the bitch?

i guess u missed the part where i said he wasn't a man...remedial?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no nik he was right you are my bitch.

Sccit

i'm pretty sure he was more so implying that i was hurting ur feelings, but whatever helps u feel better in ur internet world, king faggot

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

i'm pretty sure he was more so implying that i was hurting ur feelings, but whatever helps u feel better in ur internet world, king faggot

put some bass in your voice when you talk to me son.

Sccit

put some bass in your voice when you talk to me son.

no way 2 put bass in letters when u type, dumbfuck