Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 9825 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: BG Will B
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 05:36:16 PM »
Blah blah comercial shit

You can repeat that over and over (and I got a feeling you're going to).

I ripped some streams for you when I thought you were cool (just a lil weird and obviously an obsessive with your mega compilations).

But...I don't hook up retail shit , especially from artists like Techniec who been tryin to eat of rap for 15 years plus.

N in regard to you takin exception to me puttin rare on a track from 1998 that you say is a 2002 (poor quality, missing the intro etc).

Dude. This thing you got going on in your head is just weird....you were banned from this site before weren't you? :-\

i like to collect music n organize threads, its a hobby.
i post all my westcoast shit on dubcc.com/forum (dpg-related, other), and my eastcoast-shit on philaflava.com
i dedicate a few hours every week to it, collectin/organizing cuz its fun - n i share the stuff.
i collect movies too..
what r u tryin to say?

u on the other hand, suffer from "stanism" - extreme and enthusisatic outburts, defensive regardin ur favorite artists n whatnot. deletin other peoples links,
so u can secretly collect "internet-fame" (that u always talk about)
the only thing u ever posted about, on this forum is DPG (90 percent), u get defensive about Snoop-albums - n ur just a wellrounded weird, shady mufuca lurkin around
on this forum wit ur weird "emoticons" smilin n shit (thats why boardmembers generally whoop u around n make fun of u)

u sound like SoopaflyDPGC x 10, whenever i post a new DPGC Legacy-thread - quickly jumpin into my inbox wit an ecstatic request, almost screamin (no disrespect to SoopaflyDPGC tho, good dude)

every single song u hooked up - ends wit a "DONT FORGET TO PROP!!!", "RARE!!!", "VERY RARE!!!"
ur a typical internetfame-seaking DeathRow-obsessed stan,
u want to share some songs, so u can earn a rep or two - n some songs u want to keep for urself -- CLASSIC

rest my case
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:21:13 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
deletin other peoples threads

What the fuck are you talking about?

Am I a mod now too in your head? :laugh:

Are you gonna accuse me of killing Bin Ladan next, coz you know that wasn't me...right? ???

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 05:45:32 PM »
deletin other peoples threads

What the fuck are you talking about?

Am I a mod now too in your head? :laugh:

Are you gonna accuse me of killing Bin Ladan next, coz you know that wasn't me...right? ???
oh my goodness,
it was a typo. threads"links"
or was it hard for u to understand? lmao
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:52:31 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »
Classic thread from you Mike.

"not a shitstarter, but..."  :nawty:

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 06:07:56 PM »
Will B is a fag.... true story

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »
Lemme get this straight: so Mike is putting up lots of content for everyone to download. Will sees a link he likes, downloads it and then deads the link when he no longer needs it so no one else can get the content?

If I got this straight then that's some vindictive bitch made shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »
Lemme get this straight: so Mike is putting up lots of content for everyone to download. Will sees a link he likes, downloads it and then deads the link when he no longer needs it so no one else can get the content?

If I got this straight then that's some vindictive bitch made shit.

you are correct sir.

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 06:32:39 PM »

That's his fantasy yes.

and I been gettin PM's n shit talk from him on and off for a year about it.

Main difference between me and Mike is I didn't start a thread called 'this guy is deluded and like a pitbull not letting go'.

Dude needs to chill or get help.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2011, 06:36:09 PM »
no hes right...ive seen some of the back and forth and will is a shady ass brit. the idea of him not being the source of the hook up eats him alive.

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 06:45:54 PM »
no hes right...ive seen some of the back and forth and will is a shady ass brit. the idea of him not being the source of the hook up eats him alive.

Yeah I really wish I had 7000 tracks of DPGC music.

That's 17 from Dogg Food and 6983 leftovers. :laugh:

Dudes deluded, I got the links from him (you remember he started doing private links coz some got taken down). Some I downloaded but they were clogging up my shit so I had to stop downloading, besides I ain't got time to go through 7000 tracks when I got a dayjob, a private life and I'm buying CD's every week to listen to on my system.

I come on this forum to get the rare stuff that turns up, I don't want every Terrace Martin track the guy produced or whatever..news of artists projects n shit. Sometimes I'll dip into those threads where you all talk shit but to be honest...you ni$$az be crazy :(

« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
soldified till recently,, date of messages, links sent to u - everythin points to the enthusiatic, request-neglecting DeathRow/DPG-stan.
plus, thers even a motive
do i need a lawyer? lol
not to mention, ur a shady ass muffuca
either that, or the links deleted themselves (not possible)

fuck it tho, im not beatn around the bush anymore.
ill just hope, ur shady ass is off the forum sooner or later

I don't want every Terrace Martin track the guy produced or whatever..
funny u should say that tho,
that specific thread is filled wit Will_B-quotes-- "what about this song?", "what about this song?", "oh, we need to get that n that one"

Yeah I really wish I had 7000 tracks of DPGC music
okay,
but ur still the ONLY dude, who requested hidden links to ALL of my Legacy-threads
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:55:54 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2011, 06:57:14 PM »

ometimes I'll dip into those threads where you all talk shit but to be honest...you ni$$az be crazy :(

awww will tried to swim with the sharks and got bit. ive noticed you been going a little hard lately you should have just stuck to the friendly brit shtick its suits you better.

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2011, 07:00:54 PM »
that specific thread is filled wit Will_B-quotes-- "what about this song?", "what about this song?", "oh, we need to get that n that one"

Yeah the thread started just while I was gettin into his sound...then I realised 99% of his stuff sounds the same (no disrespect to T-Mack).
And so many beats get repeated.

Anyway I got my fingers burnt chattin with you internet-pros...ended up with me gettin called out as that werido you guys all really are. ::)

And Mike, eat a dick with your "oh you definitely did this and that.....and even if you didn't you're still a goofy brit"

Peace....................................out.

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2011, 07:09:30 PM »
the icing on the cake, was
when 7 or 8 update-links vanished, after i told u to fuck urself - when u denied 2 song-requests
this was just minutes after

thats why i called u out now (like i already said before). before that- u were just a suspect (for a few months)

n ur defensive backnfourth game wit denial, is some admirable actin-shit - but everythin is sealed already.. ur a snitch slash bitch
(((or the links deleted themselves, not possible))

the fuck i look like makin a thread about another dude, callin him out wit acusations n negativity - just for kicks n fun?
did i do it in the past on this forum? nooo
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:39:12 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2011, 07:09:37 PM »