Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 9820 times)

Will_B

Re: BG Will B
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:54 PM »
the icing on the cake, was
when 7 or 8 update-links vanished, after i told u to fuck urself - when u denied 2 song-requests
this was just minutes after

thats why i called u out now (like i already said before). before that- u were just a suspect (for a few months)

n ur defensive backnfourth game wit denial, is some admirable actin-shit - but everythin is sealed already.. ur a snitch slash bitch
(((or the links deleted themselves, not possible))

the fuck i look like makin a thread about another dude, callin him out wit acusations n negativity - just for kicks n fun?
did i do it in the past on this forum? nooo

Nah Mike you're the sorry bitch with a deluded hunch...that just couldn't take me saying 'fuck you buy your own tracks, support the artist...'.

Simple as, you thought you'd do this the nasty way - who fucks with your super-brain...right?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »
will b is one of the worst euros on this site and that is saying something

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2011, 12:52:46 AM »
[/u]Simple as, you thought you'd do this the nasty way - who fucks with your super-brain...right?[/u]

..right... but what the fuck r u talkin about tho? :D

im not even beatin around the bush anymore, dude
fuck it, ive said my piece - called ur leechin ass out
good terms wit everybody, n im not startin any shit -- but i had to put u out there

n ur not holdin any weight wit ur denial-attempts.
"it wasnt me, diluded, diluded" - so i flipped out on u JUST bucz i felt like it, right?

like i said - would i call out a dude, on accusations n negativity - just for kicks n fun? ???
like "im going to piss Will_B off, for fun?" ((i didnt even have any problems wit u from the getgo. on the contrary, it was cool to find another DPG-dude on the forum))

everything points to u, messages, links, time/dates.
lol, i didnt delve into the matter like a godamn detective, but i looked into it a
bit,, before i made it official wit this thread..

ur a creepy prop-collectin DeathRow-fag/stan, n u want to fuck up other ppl shit - on some strange "top-of-the-food-chain"-type of shit
either that, or i dont know what the hell ur problem is
???

i even remember a thread, where u posted some Snoop-song, n u argued over which version had a better bitrate or sometin.
on some "mine is better n bigger"/12 yr old-type of shit

your version is the wrong speed. Have you tried slowing it down?
Mines good for an alt quality rip at least.

u did a similar thing, wit a "every single day"-version.
spazzed out n cried emotionally over some other dude, for postin the same song-version ("im the source, im the source - not you") -
like it was really, really important to be a "source" for it (who gives a fuc about things like that?  ???)

this is just ONE example, that sums up everythin about u..

-------
i could be wrong about everything (?), but only if the links found a way to delete themselves automaticaly, after i told u to go "fuck urself" bout those 2 song-requests.
vamoosh!!, 35-40 minutes later, 8 or 7 update-links mysterioulsy disapeared.

dont even give a fuc anymore, i just hope u get banned
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 01:26:50 AM by Michael Madsen »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2011, 12:54:29 AM »
Wait, people are seriously arguing about DPG leftovers? Regarding the quality of their newer releases I can't even imagine how abysmal their leftovers must be. Why would anybody want this stuff?

But I see what the thread starter is complaining about, and I believe him cuz Will looks like a Euro-Wigger bitch. The name alone 'OG Will Be' is a clear indication.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2011, 01:13:56 AM »
can i get some dpg left overs :D

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2011, 01:41:47 AM »
[/u]Simple as, you thought you'd do this the nasty way - who fucks with your super-brain...right?[/u]

..right... but what the fuck r u talkin about tho? :D

im not even beatin around the bush anymore, dude
fuck it, ive said my piece - called ur leechin ass out
good terms wit everybody, n im not startin any shit -- but i had to put u out there

n ur not holdin any weight wit ur denial-attempts.
"it wasnt me, diluded, diluded" - so i flipped out on u JUST bucz i felt like it, right?

like i said - would i call out a dude, on accusations n negativity - just for kicks n fun? ???
like "im going to piss Will_B off, for fun?" ((i didnt even have any problems wit u from the getgo. on the contrary, it was cool to find another DPG-dude on the forum))

everything points to u, messages, links, time/dates.
lol, i didnt delve into the matter like a godamn detective, but i looked into it a
bit,, before i made it official wit this thread..

ur a creepy prop-collectin DeathRow-fag/stan, n u want to fuck up other ppl shit - on some strange "top-of-the-food-chain"-type of shit
either that, or i dont know what the hell ur problem is
???

i even remember a thread, where u posted some Snoop-song, n u argued over which version had a better bitrate or sometin.
on some "mine is better n bigger"/12 yr old-type of shit

your version is the wrong speed. Have you tried slowing it down?
Mines good for an alt quality rip at least.

u did a similar thing, wit a "every single day"-version.
spazzed out n cried emotionally over some other dude, for postin the same song-version ("im the source, im the source - not you") -
like it was really, really important to be a "source" for it (who gives a fuc about things like that?  ???)

this is just ONE example, that sums up everythin about u..

-------
i could be wrong about everything (?), but only if the links found a way to delete themselves automaticaly, after i told u to go "fuck urself" bout those 2 song-requests.
vamoosh!!, 35-40 minutes later, 8 or 7 update-links mysterioulsy disapeared.

dont even give a fuc anymore, i just hope u get banned

You just look bitch made Mike, I don't even care if I get banned because of you.

This forum shit isn't for me, you guys are nuts.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2011, 02:01:53 AM »
will how many times are you gonna announce your departure from a thread just to comeback later to pull your skirt up for more attention?

youve done it in this very thread multiple times and you also did it in the tupac thread.

your a thirsty wigger and you love the attention

DONT FORGET TO THIT THE PROPS!!!!!

Will_B

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »
Haha thanks Queen Petey^^

For the record what Mike is so sore about is this:

B L O C R E B E L D I G I T A L P A C K A G E [ B O N U S E D I T I O N ]  ONLY 4.99 THIS WEEK ONLY

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDE 3 ITEMS. THE BLACKLIST LP (NEW), THE LONG BEACH CITY LIMITS VOL.1 (PREVIOUSLY RELEASED), THE BREAK BREAD OR PLAY DEAD MIXTAPE (PREVIOUSLY RELEASED). ALL ARTWORK IS INCLUDED AND FILES ARE AT FULL 320Kbps. PLUS BONUS SONGS. 

I dropped for ya'll this week only

Peace
L's

I bought this and as soon as I posted bout the bonus tracks Mike PM'd me and said 'give me those bonus tracks...you owe me'.....

If I'd have sent em though they would've been posted up in one of his DPGC threads and the resulting in no sales for the Artist.
If people want those tracks why buy em right?

If this makes me a fag then so be it. :camp:

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2011, 06:50:56 AM »
Haha thanks Queen Petey^^

For the record what Mike is so sore about is this:

B L O C R E B E L D I G I T A L P A C K A G E [ B O N U S E D I T I O N ]  ONLY 4.99 THIS WEEK ONLY

THIS PACKAGE INCLUDE 3 ITEMS. THE BLACKLIST LP (NEW), THE LONG BEACH CITY LIMITS VOL.1 (PREVIOUSLY RELEASED), THE BREAK BREAD OR PLAY DEAD MIXTAPE (PREVIOUSLY RELEASED). ALL ARTWORK IS INCLUDED AND FILES ARE AT FULL 320Kbps. PLUS BONUS SONGS.  

I dropped for ya'll this week only

Peace
L's

I bought this and as soon as I posted bout the bonus tracks Mike PM'd me and said 'give me those bonus tracks...you owe me'.....

If I'd have sent em though they would've been posted up in one of his DPGC threads and the resulting in no sales for the Artist.
If people want those tracks why buy em right?

If this makes me a fag then so be it. :camp:

stop wit the moral"supporttheartist" shit already.
u dont care about that shit, just hypocritical -  u contradict urself all the time.
ur just on some lame "smeagol"/deathrow/"my precious"/greedy-ass type ofshit.

Quote[]  //16 apr
Mike,

Here's the new Xzibit, from last month.

Urban Ammo 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?853are4x0q***** ------ this illegal album-rip, was made by you
----------------------------

Quote[/b] //6 May
Sorry to the artist but I just ripped it from the page :laugh:
http://www.mediafire.com/?djlm1ed58***** ------ and another one

----------------------------
^
u hooked up current retail material to me (not related to my requests).
(((n fuck ur Officer Bobby-preaching - dont school ME on whats moral n whats not -
i dont hook up albums or anythin, just indivdual/seperate songs.
n im always metnioning it in all the Legacy-threads - "NO ALBUM-MATERIAL"
i support the artists myselfes, payin for FULL albums on itunes (unless its some WideAwake-shit)
bessides, i dont have a Legacy-thread for Techniec.

-----

^^ im not pissed about that specific artist (Techniec) or those specific songs, i could give a a fuck. its the principle.
"give n take".
if I send u links to nearly 3000 songs (that u request), best believe faggot - u should fill in 2 lousy song-requests for me
--------
never mind taht shit tho, its not about any damn leechin shit at the end ot he way.
thats just ONE of the iceberg-tips
it goes deeper than that----
the disapearnce of update-links is the problem. just cuz i told u to fuck urself (when u decided to bcome greedy n a stan),
u decided to go on some "getback" shit... either that, or the update-links removed themselves (not possible) -
thats WHY i called ur british ass out.

stop wit this laughable schizophrenic/actor-shit already. just let-it-go, n leave the forum (like u talked about)

take care
/madsen
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:08:35 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58:31 AM »
Thanks for another wall of text.

Rippin previews from sites that are freely available, dubcc, youtubes and amazon etc is one thing...shits public and anyone can do it.

Your focus of what you don't like about me keeps shiftin, but the main guts of it is you don't like me, want to force me off the forum.

Interestin..

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2011, 10:49:16 AM »
It cracks me up when people are on the "support the artist" tip. It's more like "Support the corporate record label".

They're getting fucked by the indys too. When I wanna support an artist, I go to their shows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2011, 11:05:41 AM »

Rippin previews from sites that are freely available, dubcc, youtubes and amazon etc is one thing...shits public and anyone can do it.

Your focus of what you don't like about me keeps shiftin, but the main guts of it is you don't like me, want to force me off the forum.

Interestin..

so ur tellin me hooked up preview-snippets, now all of a sudden -- "like amazon"?
???
no
**i can link the full mediafire-link, dl 4 urself**

----
n i love this quote.

Sorry to the artist but I just ripped it from the page

----
i want u off the forum, yes. cuz ur like an aids-virus, infectin n destoryin..
i have no other reason to start a whole thread about u. i even thought u were cool, n i liked it when u showed interest wit my Terrace Martin-thread n actually uploaded 1 or 2 songs in the early begining - ur were one of the few dudes wit an interest in similar type of music. turns out, ur just some weird british ginger-teenager wit intentions to fuck up shit/on some enthusiatic DeathRow/"keep-it 4 urself"-type of shit -- emotionaly arguin over bitrates n which version is better..

n i exposed some more shit on the plate, like the leechin - yes,-- so u can vanish quicker

n can u knock all of this, u schizoprehnic loony?
???

i could only suspect u durin these last couple of months. couldnt do anythin, till recently when u fucked up after imediately reportin some update-links, after i told u to go fuck urself.
that was a wrap,
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:12:15 AM by Michael Madsen »

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »
Og will b asked me for dick pics :(

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »

Interestin..

so ur tellin me hooked up preview-snippets, now all of a sudden -- "like amazon"?
???
no
**i can link the full mediafire-link, dl 4 urself**

----
n i love this quote.

Sorry to the artist but I just ripped it from the page

----
i want u off the forum, yes. cuz ur like an aids-virus, infectin n destoryin..
i have no other reason to start a whole thread about u. i even thought u were cool, n i liked it when u showed interest wit my Terrace Martin-thread n actually uploaded 1 or 2 songs in the early begining - ur were one of the few dudes wit an interest in similar type of music. turns out, ur just some weird british ginger-teenager wit intentions to fuck up shit/on some enthusiatic DeathRow/"keep-it 4 urself"-type of shit -- emotionaly arguin over bitrates n which version is better..

n i exposed some more shit on the plate, like the leechin - yes,-- so u can vanish quicker

n can u knock all of this, u schizoprehnic loony?
???

i could only suspect u durin these last couple of months. couldnt do anythin, till recently when u fucked up after imediately reportin some update-links, after i told u to go fuck urself.
that was a wrap,

Thanks Mike.

EDIT: had to quote you " i even thought u were cool, n i liked it when u showed interest wit my Terrace Martin-thread n actually uploaded 1 or 2 songs in the early begining - ur were one of the few dudes wit an interest in similar type of music. "

Wow you sound really hurt man. Why you even doin this to yourself then? Why accuse me of all this snitch etc bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 11:24:17 AM by OG Will_B »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2011, 11:42:37 AM »
What is Pac pointing to in that sig? Probably some innocent cop he wants to kill.