Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 6083 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)
« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2011, 07:01:11 AM »
still dont believe u, regardin the link-destruction. i havent switched focus

ive delved into the other shit, cuz ur just denyin everyhtin all the time -  n u NEVER replied back wit anythn to back u up/n validate urself (while i did, on my part).
like i said -- "im not beatin around the bush anymore" in my previous post ((still dont make me think otherwise of it tho

like i said - no mather how u look at it - ur a corny leech/e-terrorist etc etc etc. ALL OF IT, sumed up in to the same gumpobot. *sigh*

im willing to forgive
------------------------------
^cute....
no breakups2makeups - u should get banned, n im stickin to it.... faggot

*edit*
and LOL at u goin back-n-forth like a game of ping-pong, jus let it go.. :D
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:05:28 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2011, 07:04:21 AM »
still dont believe u, regardin the link-destruction. i havent switched focus

ive delved into the other shit, cuz ur just denyin everyhtin all the time -  n u NEVER replied back wit anythn to back u up/n validate urself (while i did, on my part).
like i said -- "im not beatin around the bush anymore" in my previous post ((still dont make me think otherwise of it tho

like i said - no mather how u look at it - ur a corny leech/e-terrorist or whatever. ALL OF IT, sumed up in to the same gumpobot. *sigh*

im willing to forgive
------------------------------
^cute....
no breakups2makeups - u should get banned, n im stickin to it.... faggot

And what evidence should I present?

Something as concrete as yours a guess...smh

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2011, 07:42:03 AM »
look, pimp.

like i ready said, i wouldnt call u out - unless i was sure bout it. ive already wasted too much fuel on this bullshit

granted, ur goin back-n forth on some denying academy award-shit, n sometimes i almost believe u.
and im not outrulin the possibility that i could be wrong (the links couldve vanished on they own, right? ::)
- but im stickin to what i believe in.
7 update-links disaperad after i told u to go n eff urself,,,, ---- and KuruptWeek1 disaperad after i
sent it to u back in the day (yes i know, u were "cool" back then, and yes i know u told me about it - but that link STILL diapeared after i sent it to u), and ALL of the "motives" are there - your ""top-of-the-foodchain"-mentality, you like/talk about "inernet fame" ::) /"PROPS" all the time, and your
greedy leech-behaviour regardin certain kind of songs that i wanted from u, your arguin about mp3-bitrates when people post the same songs as u do ::) .. crystal clear to me

but u kno what tho?
this e-terrorism thing, is just ONE branch of the tree..
also,
your a leech (god knows how much shit i hooked u up wit), u dont conduct in constructitvity on the forum, ur just requestin music all the time (not as much today tho), plus - ur pissin off everybody for diff reasons

im not the forum-police,  im just sayin that ur wack and lame as hell, pimp.. sorry

Will_B

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:00 AM »
look, pimp.

like i ready said, i wouldnt call u out - unless i was sure bout it. ive already wasted too much fuel on this bullshit

granted, ur goin back-n forth on some denying academy award-shit, n sometimes i almost believe u.
and im not outrulin the possibility that i could be wrong (the links couldve vanished on they own, right? ::)
- but im stickin to what i believe in.
7 update-links disaperad after i told u to go n eff urself,,,, ---- and KuruptWeek1 disaperad after i
sent it to u back in the day (yes i know, u were "cool" back then, and yes i know u told me about it - but that link STILL diapeared after i sent it to u), and ALL of the "motives" are there - your ""top-of-the-foodchain"-mentality, you like/talk about "inernet fame" ::) /"PROPS" all the time, and your
greedy leech-behaviour regardin certain kind of songs that i wanted from u, your arguin about mp3-bitrates when people post the same songs as u do ::) .. crystal clear to me

but u kno what tho?
this e-terrorism thing, is just ONE branch of the tree..
also,
your a leech (god knows how much shit i hooked u up wit), u dont conduct in constructitvity on the forum, ur just requestin music all the time (not as much today tho), plus - ur pissin off everybody for diff reasons

im not the forum-police,  im just sayin that ur wack and lame as hell, pimp.. sorry

You being sure and you being right are two different things. But this is getting boring..

You can keep diggin up reasons I did something, but you know what....this picture painting of me being all those 'weird' things you say I am, and why it's not acceptable in 'your eyes' on the forum, and even you speaking on behalf of all those people on the forum that 'hate me too' (god bless you for that but lmao)....,

just makes you look like a outright weirdo. You gone so far to discredit me (like I use smilies, so I'm a middle aged pedo?!!) with all that weird shit you be obsessin on, saying I brought nothin to the forum, and like I'm the only one who downloaded your stuff.....dude there are people on the forum downloadin 99% of stuff without a postcount, without hookin shit up for nobody. And you call me out for a bonus track when I hooked you up with plenty stuff before.

If you want my entire music library you can have it all.....just not the current retail stuff (paid for downloads, cd/dvd rips etc.) I ain't gonna spend time listening to music from my favourite artists and think fuck it, I ain't gonna put my hand in my pocket and give somthing back...and that includes me passing stuff to others (who'll pass it on down the line). Fuck anyone who tells me otherwise. I support that shit, I want quality music and I'll happily pay for and support the artists that are bringing it.

And before you condem me for the 1,000,000 time (yes it really feels like that)...I sent you some music ripped from preview streams in a web page....shit that anyone can do like saving any content online..pics/video/snippets/internet radio/youtubes whatever...done in good faith when I thought you were cool. I don't come on here to be judged, certainly not by weirdos like you thats for sure..

And on the subject of me proving my 'innocence', I could easily say it wasn't me, it was some random dude on the forum who got your links (direct from you or passed to them from someone else) and they'd still have no way of proving to be innocent either...so could be just as 'guilty' as you say I am lmao.

Equally I could say to you you made it up to discredit me, and ask you to prove you didn't. Then call you out for that. Hell you don't even know if anyone deleted any links, links go down all the time. Why don't you email the host and ask for the i.p. of this 'phantom' terrorist (to use your lame terminology).

Face it dude you just don't like to hear the word 'no'...coz you're Mike Masden, and 'best believe you get your own way'.

P.S. I put no smilies in just for you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
You two should meet up & throw down.

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2011, 12:19:19 PM »
And before you condem me for the 1,000,000 time (yes it really feels like that)...

it was a point to solidify ur contradiction. u said u dont hook up current msuic, but thas excitely what u did, pimp.

"sorry to the artist, but heres a rip"
u know - thats an actual quote (so u urself knew that somthin was "wrong", not that i care - im usin it as a point

n theres no difference, between ur Xzibt-album rip and a 320kbs album more than maybe 100kbs.  how r u gonna validate the quality-aspect as relevancy, when that shit dont even matter? still current n retail-music

i dont want ur music-library, its the principle wit the greedy leech-bullshit that counts. dont sit right wit me.

its not about "i should have it my way", im speakin against u - cuz im not felin the kid - ur a leech/too many requests, pissing off ppl all d time, e-terrorism (yes, still. sorry).. just a wellrounded bastard

its a forum, n ever since i started the whole series - ppl can notice that i always mention stuff like "props to..." in my music-updates.
that means, that common followers of the series - have brought their crumbles to the tables, out of respect. all of the usual followers do it, & theres alot of em.
like "here u go, madsen -- heres a song i found. here u go, madsen -- take it".. thats how the artist-C.V.'s lives on
n ill b damned, if the biggest follower of em all (YOU, the only dude who DL'd and requested all the stuff), dont hook up 1 or 2 lousy requests..
its no science, Einstein -- you got ~10000's of songs, n u didnt hook up yack - n ur brushin it off on some ignorant "buy the album, n get the song"-type of shit

bitch-shit, pimp.

everybody is welcome to eat off of my tables, go ahead n take the music. im not doin it to recieve "props or "internet-fame (like u always talk about), i do it bcuz its fun to
organize lists and folders  (its a damn hobby) but if a mufuca, is around from the get-go - requestin all of the damn hidden links, n then neglect on some ignorant stuck-up bullshit.. like, seriously?

ur right about the post-account thing,
but none of em can acess any private-links (and specific request-links dispaerd in the past -- n it all occured in dealins wit u

its funny tho, i wasted so much fuel on this bullshit -
but hey - i divide trolls n ignorance wit "leechers", that is just some disrespectful n faggot shit. id rather go wit a hundred Elanos or radiotubes on this mufuca, over a sneeky/disrespectful leech

ppl like u get banned from bayontop.com and philaflava in the matter of minutes.
im sayin-- ppl are not forced to add constructivtiy to a forum, but if ur runnin around the scenes n askin for free shit all d time - add a few pennies to the bucket, mudafuca. s'not hard at all

n its not wrong and/or weird to speak up against ur clownish caracteristics as poster..

n the corny "smile-emoticons", 37-yr old UK-citizen, fagism is just some icing on the cake. "expose"-material. dont b mad cuz im just not feelin the kid

and even you speaking on behalf of all those people on the forum that 'hate me too'....,
i what? dude, i didnt sick King_Petey or anybody at u, u sensitive mufuca. if u got "raped" (like u called it), thats on ur own behalf. moron..

I hooked you up with plenty stuff before.

cool, u did. but i didnt request anythin.. just attention-seaking spam-messages about music from extremem-music.com or Xzibit or whatever the fuc
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:27:06 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2011, 12:37:25 PM »
I hooked you up with plenty stuff before.

cool, u did. but i didnt request anythin.. just attention-seaking spam-messages about music from extremem-music.com or Xzibit or whatever the fuc

You lie.

Most recently I took the time to hook you up with Gladys Knight 'At Last' (via torrent for you, and I got half that Monika promo downloaded still in my folder), I got you that IV Life Xmas song (incomplete but hey..) and some Terrace shit I forget (its in your thread in public, you chased me over and over for in PM's for those ringtones) plus more (obviously I don't keep all old PM's).

But hey, a lier's a lier.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
Shit just got real.

« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
seriously, r u tooting ur horn over a Tray Dee-snippet or somthin? :D
u want a cookie?

cool, u hooked up some Terrace-song(s), but i didnt request any of it..

"requests", bitchboy
never filled em in..

i chased u for a ringtone?
u were the one who sent me the link in the begining, discoverin it n prompting me to buy it or somthin. ::)
ur ignorance is just awesome. im very impressed

Will_B

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2011, 01:26:26 PM »
seriously, r u tooting ur horn over a Tray Dee-snippet or somthin? :D
u want a cookie?

cool, u hooked up some Terrace-song(s), but i didnt request any of it..

"requests", bitchboy
never filled em in..

i chased u for a ringtone?
u were the one who sent me the link in the begining, discoverin it n prompting me to buy it or somthin. ::)
ur ignorance is just awesome. im very impressed

You're...just...unreal.

What's the difference between a pitbull and an Internet forum 'king' like Mike?

The pitbull eventually lets go.

Fuck you and your rules. So now my hookups to you only count if you ask for em first?
Keep bending the rules, keep looking more of a dick head.

Love it how the IV Life track is now a joke to you

"very nice

yes, ive been lookin for this.
may i ask where u pickd it up?
im uppin this in my Tray Deee-thread along wit some other stuff soon.

its a snippet, full version wit Tray Deee and Jewell
it was upped 2wice in .ram-files on the defunct IV Life-website back in the early 00's.
seems like nobody managed to pick up the full version tho"

AND...

"do u only collect hiphop-cds?
im also lookin for this

Gladys Knight - At Last (2001)

LaToiya Williams is doin vocals on the album"

THEN LATER...

"but fuckin torrents tho? hate it

r used to torrents, Will? maybe u can grab it.."

THEN LATER STILL..

"cooool, very awsome of u
checkin now
"

AND..

"oh, Gladys Knight-album is smooth, give it a listen

but could only hear Ms. LaToiya on "thats what they call love" (best song on album tho)
"

You're just a straight up lier Mike. This is the end of me replying. Didn't want to get into this quoting PM's but you're just a bitch and made me do it with your continuous bending of the truth, makin up lies, 'your forum' rules, things you said I did and didn't, and highly selective memory.

Bye bye.

« Reply #135 on: July 05, 2011, 01:39:57 PM »
jesus.. :D

O.G. Will - i could give a fuck if u hooked up random crap  or whatever ur tryin to seek attention wit, in my inbox.
"look, look - heres a new album from a new West Coast-artist!!" uhmm, thanks -- ::)

if i didnt request it, why should i be grateful, u stupid fuck? :D

and when ur tootin ur horn over a Tray Dee-snippet, u look like a retard.
if ur grabbing thousands of songs from me, im 'posed to b grateful for a ram-file snippet in return? ::)

cute..
smh

and yes, please - do urself a favor n dont reply anymore.
i have more constructive things to do - like feeding my cat.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:41:49 PM by Michael Madsen »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #136 on: July 05, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »
enough with this shit will b is a queer we all know this

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #137 on: July 05, 2011, 01:56:01 PM »
jesus.. :D

O.G. Will - i could give a fuck if u hooked up random crap  or whatever ur tryin to seek attention wit, in my inbox.
"look, look - heres a new album from a new West Coast-artist!!" uhmm, thanks -- ::)

if i didnt request it, why should i be grateful, u stupid fuck? :D

and when ur tootin ur horn over a Tray Dee-snippet, u look like a retard.
if ur grabbing thousands of songs from me, im 'posed to b grateful for a ram-file snippet in return? ::)

cute..
smh

and yes, please - do urself a favor n dont reply anymore.
i have more constructive things to do - like feeding my cat.

So you deny I hooked you up with stuff you asked me to download for you? For example 'Gladys Knight - At Last'

You do a good line in never responding to stuff that actually happened.

« Reply #138 on: July 05, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »
u want me to tilt my hat for 1 more song, wit LaToiya?
goodness, ok..

here it goes...

happy?

dude, seriously.. literarly 10000's of songs, in exchange for 1 Tray Dee-snippet & 1 Latoiya song is not rankin u anywhere
you're still an E-bitch slash leech, n its solidifed for E-eternity... kill urself

n good lookin out on callin it "my forum-rules", lmao  ::)
my bad, guess the "thy taketh, & thy giveth"-rules dont apply in ur version of the cyberworld..  great  ::)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:21:00 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #139 on: July 05, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
Nah just wanted to show how you lie (or you'd say bend the truth) to suit you.

Thanks for helping me prove it.

I never hooked up shit because I felt I owed you something, was just because I mistook you for a cool dude with simular musical interests.

kill urself

Thanks for that. Wow you seem like such a nice guy.

Bye bye.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 02:24:21 PM by NY87 (Still The Original Will_B) »

« Reply #140 on: July 05, 2011, 02:32:56 PM »
:D
pimpin, u never hooked up shit for ur boy.. 1 snippet n 1 Latoiya-song is nothin.
and some Double F feat Terrace snippets that u ripped from a british ringtone-website ::) .. like, r u really really serious bout urself? :D
do u feel like ur equal to St. Theresa?

sorry O.G. Will, ur not gettin a pat on ur back for ur "contributions", lmao

just ban this confused 37 yr old brit already, pretty please wit sugar on top - the retardation is impeccable

« Reply #141 on: July 05, 2011, 02:38:10 PM »
kill urself

Thanks for that. Wow you seem like such a nice guy.

Bye bye.
[/quote]

sure thing, buy me a beer someday.. lmao

Will_B

« Reply #142 on: July 05, 2011, 02:40:44 PM »
:D
pimpin, u never hooked up shit for ur boy.. 1 snippet n 1 Latoiya-song is nothin.
and some Double F feat Terrace snippets that u ripped from a british ringtone-website ::) .. like, r u really really serious bout urself? :D
do u feel like ur equal to St. Theresa?

sorry O.G. Will, ur not gettin a pat on ur back for ur "contributions", lmao

just ban this confused 37 yr old brit already, pretty please wit sugar on top - the retardation is impeccable

You sayin I never hooked you up nothing (a lie).

I don't expect a medal no, but all those other people who downloaded your stuff, some hooked shit back up, some didn't.
Cool who cares right?

Only you care enough to start this thread because I'm happy to hook anything up except stuff like those Techniec tracks.

I'll quote you again
"if i ask anybody on this forum 4 somthin in return - best believe, i get it."

Congratulations on being the biggest bitch on dubcc, quite an achievement. :scarface:

« Reply #143 on: July 05, 2011, 02:47:09 PM »
wow... just, wow..  :D

you're right, im a big bitch - for recieving/requesting some songs from Legacy-following forum-members (as a token-of-apreciation for my ~7000 uploads during these last 9 months).. ::)

dude, seriosuly.. did a parent drop u on the floor when u were a baby or somthin? ???
just askin, cuz im speechless right now.. smh

-----------------------------------
but hey -- have a jolly ol goodday, chap
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 03:08:38 PM by Michael Madsen »

« Reply #144 on: July 05, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
you think you're the only one asking for those Techniec-tracks?
-------------------------
^  ::) pffftt,
judgin from how often u peeped into my inbox earlier, i doubt u have any conversations wit anybody in reallife.

oh, btw pimp - congrats on 3000 posts about absolutely nothin. lets make it 10 more yrs, till ur 50 yrs old.. :camp:
your leechin constructivity on this forum has been beautiful, O.G. and have fun wit ur precious Techniec-songs.
thats whats poppin wit the senior citizens in the UK, all day ey'day

signin off//the end

*edit*
those other people who downloaded your stuff, some hooked shit back up, some didn't
whenever i asked for something from someone, he contributed
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:43:02 PM by Michael Madsen »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2011, 06:01:55 PM »
LMAO you guys are still going at it?? You remind me of the Grumpy Old Men.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:05:57 PM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2011, 06:59:58 PM »
Both are coming off as emotional bitches in this thread

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2011, 12:06:31 AM »

Will_B

« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2011, 12:13:23 AM »
you think you're the only one asking for those Techniec-tracks?
-------------------------
^  ::) pffftt,
judgin from how often u peeped into my inbox earlier, i doubt u have any conversations wit anybody in reallife.

oh, btw pimp - congrats on 3000 posts about absolutely nothin. lets make it 10 more yrs, till ur 50 yrs old.. :camp:
your leechin constructivity on this forum has been beautiful, O.G. and have fun wit ur precious Techniec-songs.
thats whats poppin wit the senior citizens in the UK, all day ey'day

signin off//the end

*edit*
those other people who downloaded your stuff, some hooked shit back up, some didn't
whenever i asked for something from someone, he contributed

Again Mike forgot about the Link accusation. It's funny how its now about my age 37 (lmfo) and my intellectual contribution (lmfao) etc etc.

And having ethics (support your favorite artist). <--------- but mainly about this.

Why don't you email those hosts?

Funny style actin bitch..

Don't say no to Mike (Tyson)™

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2011, 12:22:12 PM »
Both are coming off as emotional bitches in this thread

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.