Author Topic: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)  (Read 9832 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: R.I.P. Nate Dogg (Still The Original Will B)
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2011, 06:02:33 PM »
this should be a wakeup call to you..
if u can't realize that somethin is mentally wrong wit u,, by now...  :grumpy:

Will_B

« Reply #376 on: September 03, 2011, 06:04:31 PM »

"Its the internet, don't take it personally" - Mike Madsen

I'm paraphrasing you there Mike^^ :loser:

« Reply #377 on: September 03, 2011, 06:06:38 PM »

"Its the internet, don't take it personally" - Mike Madsen

I'm paraphrasing you there Mike^^ :loser:

yea, n obvioulsy u do 
reaching as fuck  :puke:

Will_B

« Reply #378 on: September 03, 2011, 06:07:22 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #379 on: September 03, 2011, 10:24:07 PM »
Lol what the hell is this. You guys need to give it up or continue in PM. Going back and forth like kids, quoting each other in your sigs. Lmao.

kemizt

« Reply #380 on: September 03, 2011, 11:10:53 PM »
Lol what the hell is this. You guys need to give it up or continue in PM. Going back and forth like kids, quoting each other in your sigs. Lmao.

:laugh:

Okka

« Reply #381 on: September 04, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »
uhhhhh... you said,
"mike can delete this thread in good will".. and i quoted it

Yeah you acknowledge that now, since I called it. :sign_withstupid:

but what wass the difference?

Go back to school. :poke:

hold up, u crazy bastard

u slid by and bumped an old thread to sprinkle some common negativity,, SCREAMIN at me to change my sig, changin it to "mike can" instaed of "mike should",,,
ur emotional rants r insane

now..

why r u sayin that Okka did a thread about me liking "scat".. where do u get this stuff from?   ::)

Okka, is this correct?

No. I think Will B is just tryna stir up some shit, i noticed he edited his signature and added that shit to it. For real though, y'all still goin' at it?

Will_B

« Reply #382 on: September 04, 2011, 11:19:00 AM »
No. I think Will B is just tryna stir up some shit, i noticed he edited his signature and added that shit to it.

Relax its called humour. :)

It seems he didn't object/react to the Human Centipede joke...maybe there's some truth in it after all. :laugh:

« Reply #383 on: September 04, 2011, 11:23:09 AM »
No. I think Will B is just tryna stir up some shit, i noticed he edited his signature and added that shit to it.

It seems he didn't object/react to the Human Centipede joke...maybe there's some truth in it after all. :laugh:

uhhhhh.... okay  ::)

is that why ur cryin over my quotes in my sig, bumpin this thread n desperately screamin in anxiety?

:laugh:  caps-letters, all mad n shit

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:27:04 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #384 on: September 04, 2011, 12:16:51 PM »

uhhhhh.... okay  ::)

is that why ur cryin over my quotes in my sig, bumpin this thread n desperately screamin in anxiety?

:laugh:  caps-letters, all mad n shit

It's not about liking or disliking you.

You seem to think it's cool to make up shit about people (misquoting, taking everything as fact 'hes 37' LMFAO, claiming I deleted your links or even being being paranoid enough to think that people are hacking into your inbox).

And if you're not making it up, you don't say 'its just a hunch'..you say 'I am right no matter what, even if I don't have a shred of proof'.

Fucking weirdo. Keep making up shit, and I'll slap you down...otherwise eat a dick and keep my name out your mouth. :nahnah:

« Reply #385 on: September 04, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »
what was that?

i havent mentioned in u any context for months, untill u started trollin n attackin me again..

i spoke on ur petty link-terrorsim  (and proved it) ONCE months ago, n left it alone -- but u got so emotionally upset about some "dubcc-rep"  (ur life caved in when u lost some karma or somthin  ::) n started to polute everything in ur way, instead of just lettin it go like any normal person would do.  :laugh:  

u even admitted in text, that you are goin to troll around for eternity previoulsy, cuz u were bitter (but i guess thats a "lie" too , just like my documented quotes ffrom your mentaly disturbed ass in my sig  

u told Mista_Rosa that u were 37yrs old, n for some reason u feel "embarrassed"  ::) about ur age now ,, n started callin it a "lie" (even tho i quoted his message to me in documented text)

ur pathetic, n how u can waste so much fuel on 1 single person on the internet wit a book of insults & trolling, is beyond me.. im stunned  :o
i spoke on ur bullshit ONCE/proved it, n then left it alone, period -- but u just can't move on wit ur so-called "life", cuz u feel like ur cyberspace-"integrity" has been tarnished or somthin.. pathetic clown   :P
i did a petition-thread to remove ur spambot-virus ass of the forum earlier, after u started wit ur boring stalking/troll/thread-bumping again ,, but for some reason ur still around (funny thing, is u even made a "public annoucnement", sayin that u r goin to "leave teh forum"),, ur even goin so far, that ur including false quotes about me from other fourmmebers like Okka (brushing it off, callin it "comedy"  :laugh:

get some help

ędit^
even if i came thru ur house n slapped a big dick on ur forehead, ud still woudnt understand that ur just a drag to the entire universe, n not funny anymore.. boring/stalkin desperation
u just dont now when to stop,,  even if somedboy accused u of killing a humanbeing in reallife, it wouldnt give u the right to polute eveythin in ur way wit boring/trollin bitterness for eternity.
fuckin idot   :loser:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:50:14 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #386 on: September 04, 2011, 12:48:11 PM »
Hmmm you've spent 3 months calling me out consistently over your dpg legacy threads + made a poll to get me banned.
Nothing was proved other than you're a fag.......otherwise I'd have been banned....loser. :camp:

You keep trying but it just wont happen, I wonder why? (rhetorical question before you get upset...).
You don't want to lose face so you just keep the shit flying. :tosser:

Its very tiresome for everybody but like I say, keep the lies up and I'll keep slapping you down. :nahnah:

« Reply #387 on: September 04, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »
i spent what? lmao
u have spent an eternity on this "dilemma",
but ur sayin, im the one who is bumpin/trollin around on teh forum, now all of a sudden?   :o
do u need documented facts? quotes? u have been a drag to the entire universe, thats why i wanted u removed off the forum (most of the users voted u off as well)
if u could "troll" wit character, n be funny,, tahtd be different. but u suck

i spoke on ur bullshit once (proved it), n then left u alone.. bitter idiot  :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:56:24 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2011, 01:08:00 PM »
i spoke on ur bullshit once (proved it), n then left u alone.. bitter idiot  :laugh:

Proved nothing. Misguided fool. ::)

"Yes Your Honour, I present to you 'Exhibit A'.....the Accused USES SMILIY FACES'

Dick head.. :camp:

« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2011, 01:09:28 PM »
^
*pause* ...... for this small "retard-break"