Author Topic: 25 random ass thoughts by RadioTube! - o6/22/2o11  (Read 1281 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: 25 random ass thoughts by RadioTube! - o6/22/2o11
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 10:21:53 AM »
1. Arthur is autistic

No. He is just incredibly dimwitted.

Expect him to talk you in every thread and flood your inbox with messages now.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 10:45:08 AM »
Lmao, pure comedy.

kemizt

westside4life

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 09:56:06 PM »
aight ima fuck with this

1. i hate fraud ass bitch ass niggas who think they run shit when they really just sittin with no shoes on, how the fuck you runnin shit if your own shit cant even run out ya ass??

2. them racist ass peoples at the liquor stores, them asian koreans muhfuckas always lookin at me like im some kinda delinquent and like ima empty a clip on they bitch ass squint faces

3. im half african american half guatemalen

4. born and raised in LA then moved to H-Town, TX when i was 14 and now im back in LA

5. im 21 years old

6. i hate these wigger ass punks who think they are accepted in the hood, think they know what its like livin in a struggle, bitch ass faggots yall dont know how the fuck we live, you dont know latino/black problems

7. i found this here website when i was fucking around on google and shit got poppin

8. i fucking love white girls and got dammit they love my cock lol

9. ima ride or die laker fan but after seein that nikcc muhfucka, that dude is a fucking krusty the klown ass muhfucka, he an embarrassment to us real laker fan but naw for real i bleed that purp and yellow

10. i want to be buried facing down so i can fuck the world and everyone can kiss my ass

11. i fucks with all hip hop everything from chamillionaire to bg knocc out & dresta, from tonedeff to pastor troy, from mr. lif, immortal technique, psycho realm to waka flocka, lil boosie, lil b based god

12. fuck you thats all i can think of

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 07:31:04 AM »

I was going to write my own random thoughts but to do that would be to pander to the retard who started this thread.

HOW much lithium, sizzurp and other amphetamines have you been taking is all i wanna know really?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 03:30:56 PM »
My friend, I have a strong feeling that all of your thoughts are random...

why, becuz i post here alot and Petey and all of them are schizophrenics and shit like that and are probably socially retarded in real life on some "MTV True Life I'm a Schizophrenic" shit?

i know Dubcc.com is like the home for sick children but i believe most people who are subscribed to this site aren't Mentally Handicapped.

yea so EVERYONE ELSE is CRAZY but your completely fine.  lol  ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.