Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4839 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #105 on: June 26, 2011, 03:55:22 AM »
Are you guys having fun entertaining each other. Y'all are like the new Tanner and Ben.

your tanners gay dogg scrappy doo who use to lick tanners balls
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Things that are more intimidating then sikotic
« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2011, 03:57:26 AM »
Sikotic is such a fuckin hypercrite... i bet yall didnt even know he went to christian school his whole life

fuck Brandon Azalbarian
Where are you getting your info from, you white washed mexican? You probably ain't even mexican. carlos mencia ass nigga.

dont fuckin act like im bullshitting Mr. Azalbarian, what kinda terrorist last name is that anyways
The West is Back

Sikotic™

Re: Things that are more intimidating then sikotic
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »
Go take some more zanny bars and go to sleep faggot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Portugoal

« Reply #108 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:43 AM »
What happened, children? I didn't read all the crap, so fill me in.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #109 on: June 26, 2011, 07:53:57 AM »

@ this whole thread

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #110 on: June 26, 2011, 03:10:41 PM »
LOL.

Comical. I could practically feel your tears hitting your keyboard with each word I read. Paint a picture however you like Tom, I know the truth and so do you.

As for me I am who I am. I won't deny being an asshole. But sadness never comes across my mind. Just disgust and disdain for ignorance and fake muthafuckas like you Brandon.If I had friends on here they'd tell you I'm same way in real life. People like me, but I don't like most people. You've been clinging to me since I got here constantly writing LMAO! And your hilarious jaydc! with the hopes I wouldn't go against you for the only thing you have in life, your respect on this forum. You gave me my own appreciation thread hahaha I didn't mind at first because I liked having a groupie hanging on my every word. But I see through you Casper.

My fav post in this thread. This sik guy is gettin owned like crazy! And i'm not saying this in hopes that you won't go against me lol

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2011, 03:16:46 PM »
What happened, children? I didn't read all the crap, so fill me in.

It's a long story. Let's just say from day one sikotic and I have been at odds but kept it civil. I just got tired of his act and couldn't take pretending we were "cool" anymore.Even through this  he still wants my friendship. The guy has a spine of a jellyfish, aka non existent.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »
Let's get down is impartial, and has no problem disagreeing with me,we've butted heads in the sports section, in a civil manner.

Siks getting owned. Now he finally has something in common with his black ancestors

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2011, 03:55:13 PM »
I remember u called out Sik for being a soft bitch a long time ago then he tried hard to fit in.
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »
dubcc is actually a  pretty sad place.  i actually wana stop coming here now.  some of yall actually think this jaydc character is cool in real life.  all i can say is ''bless your heart'' to that 1

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2011, 04:20:09 PM »
dubcc is actually a  pretty sad place.  i actually wana stop coming here now.  some of yall actually think this jaydc character is cool in real life.  all i can say is ''bless your heart'' to that 1
Fuck off then.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2011, 04:20:55 PM »
Fuck off then.
The West is Back

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2011, 04:22:43 PM »
Fuck off then.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2011, 04:23:37 PM »
yeah....you have 2 be a bot or something.  you couldnt possibly have gotten any sleep 4 tha past two weeks.  check out this nigga gaydc's profile, honestly and there's no in between.  dude either has insomnia or its a computer.  even people with no life cant be this bad.  i made that remark 2minutes ago, how did this cracker reply THAT fast?