Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4765 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
i been left, its just too bad yall dont get it.  keep it 100, yall have been waitin for me to come around literally all weekend.  i dont know who yall are trying to impress or fool with this shit

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2011, 04:26:16 PM »
dubcc is actually a  pretty sad place.  i actually wana stop coming here now.  some of yall actually think this jaydc character is cool in real life.  all i can say is ''bless your heart'' to that 1
Fuck off then.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2011, 04:36:36 PM »
yeah....you have 2 be a bot or something.  you couldnt possibly have gotten any sleep 4 tha past two weeks.  check out this nigga gaydc's profile, honestly and there's no in between.  dude either has insomnia or its a computer.  even people with no life cant be this bad.  i made that remark 2minutes ago, how did this cracker reply THAT fast?

You average 4 posts per day. I average 2 posts per day. So you post twice as much as I do.

You must be a bot.

Tekniec

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2011, 08:43:57 PM »
^you still suck at life faggot

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »
^you still suck at life faggot

How's your Internet gf?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2011, 01:18:56 AM »
I don't know even know what the fuck is up..I gave up nerd game a while a go...I don't give a fuck Fuck Tanner..Fuck Petey Pablo and everybody down wit 'em. Bustas
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:20:44 AM by C-BLUE »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2011, 01:20:11 AM »
I don't know even know what the fuck is up..I gave up the nerd game up a while a go...I don't give a fuck Fuck Tanner..Fuck Petey Pablo and everybody down wit 'em. Bustas

where u been at bigg cuzz?

i dont think this is the real c-blue... nigga aint even spellin 2 c's
The West is Back

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2011, 01:23:57 AM »
it's the real C Blue cuzz...naaah I don't use the cc thing all the time..fucc it. drunk as fuck right now though..what up texas

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
What happened, children? I didn't read all the crap, so fill me in.

It's a long story. Let's just say from day one sikotic and I have been at odds but kept it civil. I just got tired of his act and couldn't take pretending we were "cool" anymore.Even through this  he still wants my friendship. The guy has a spine of a jellyfish, aka non existent.
lol youre a fuckin sociopath man. At odds when?

You just started shit outta nowhere. I pulled your ho card and I didn't even know it. Let's be real here jay: what did I do to set you off? It's not my fault if you're a self professed hermit who doesn't interact with people in the real world. Don't take it out on me, recluse.

But look: just go back to making jokes that get no reaction and bragging about selling dirt weed or whatever the fuck you were doing before your pussy started bleeding.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2011, 01:46:50 AM »
damn ya'll are gay as fuck.

putting the dubb to shame.

"pretending to be cool with sik"

y in the world would u pretend to be cool with someone on the internet? not to get dissed? lol ur so transparent, u only "prentened" to be cool with sik because u though he had "juice" in this forum. u didnt want to be the next target of being made fun of. i mean my god who da hell cares bout the damn e-cred that much?

u didnt "pretend" to be cool with him and even if u did, thats pretty fucking sad.

and dont lie most of you guys were on siks nuts sac laughing at every joke he says, going to his video chats, commenting on every quote.

Yea, all of us that arnt wasnt sucking siks dick noticed.

you guys actually giving a fuck about each other this much is sad man just stop given that all (or most ) of u guys never met in person. and even if u guys did, how many times would it be? once? for what? couple hours?

u guys are seriously on some e-harmony tip.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2011, 01:51:47 AM »
and trust jaydc is a goddamn loser, when this dude got butthurt he made about 10 threads about me, posted non stop about me, dug up old quotes from years ago, and replied back within minutes.

i was like damn does this supposed "ex-crack dealer" have a life? and his excuse was that he was on his phone whens hes "out", which is why hes able to reply back quickly.

you talk about social outcasts, yet your the one on dubcc on your phone all day while your "out". so do you create conversation between posts and replies?

gtfo homie u aint foolin nobody. u dont got friends, u dont go out, i called you out on this before.

who da fuck goes on their phone to check dubcc when their out with friends.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2011, 06:10:56 AM »
yo i cant even lie, i even come here sometimes when i'm on my phone (it's really not that big of a deal in real life).  but i get what you're saying about jaydc tho and I've been saying that shit all along.  dude is a fraud in real life and he's a pre-proactive cream candidate for sure.

i still think you are a lon3r and a little Loon3y Loon3r but I think tha general consensus is out about the GayCrossDresser.  Plus u can always tell me some1 is on their phone by the phone icon in the text box so u can tell this bamma is sittin' at his computer all day just eggin' on for attention.  Jay's a loner in real life, he's depressed and upset with the world becuz he hasn't learned yet how the world turns.  Anybody can tell dude's in his "mindless behavior" stage, the devil's in the details. 

and Loon3r you're not gangsta so stop comin' from out tha cut tryna regulate shit.  you're as soft as earth worms swimming in soy sauce.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2011, 06:24:53 AM »
Holy shit, I just read through the first couple of posts and I am lost for words  :laugh:

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2011, 06:27:12 AM »
Fuck off radiotube. thought your were leaving the forum? You talk about people not having a life in real life coz they post all the time, when you clearly cant leave this place alone.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2011, 06:40:24 AM »
Fuck off radiotube. thought your were leaving the forum? You talk about people not having a life in real life coz they post all the time, when you clearly cant leave this place alone.

something tells me that this guy is jaydc or hack wilson on tha low.  who calls me "radiotube" that didnt know me from before?  and anyway, what am i supposed to stop coming thru and speaking what's on my mind becuz u told me not to?  

i feel just like how Sikotic feels about WorldStar except I'm not sad about my life when I do.  i actually kinda find it hilarious how you pplz lives are so miserable and how yall are so lonely that you feel the need to come here everyday all day.  honestly, some of yall need some1 that's on tha outside looking in tellin yall what's good from time to time.  weren't u on here going back n forth all day yesterday and tha weekend and now it's monday morning and you're still here, in the same topic in tha same place.  face tha facts little turkey, you're destitute to society.  

believe me when i tell yall that yall make a nigga (and others i imagine) feel so much better about their own lives when we see this type of misery, "the devil's in the details".  it's your choice to keep coming back here and exposing yourself, honestly the shit means nothing to me you can have it if u want it that bad.

u niggaz are either bots or have multiple accounts on tha low.  either way i dont think Nima is paying you that well to keep his site alive.