Author Topic: Sikotic  (Read 4850 times)

Portugoal

Re: Sikotic
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2011, 06:46:19 AM »
Everyone who posted in this thread (except me) is a loser :)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2011, 10:26:40 AM »
Radiotubes had his word of the day calender out again. Im not telling you that you cant post here but you said your leaving, it just shows you need this place in your life. And i aint hack or jay

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2011, 11:05:51 AM »
He said he was leaving the thread then posted about 20 more times. Arthur can't get enough of me.Arthur most people just skip past your posts without even reading them. Personally I just skim through them.YOU WRITE WAY GODDAMN TOO MUCH SON.

I don't even need to speak on looney much, everybody knows he lives on trash water and cats and pisses himself at the thought of anything.He's long been a running joke on here and in his life. Still making "party" CDs with montano Jordan on them LMAO

Brandon, stop trying to spin your little webs of deception, your like a gay evil spiderman. So spider man in that scene in spider man 3. Nobody's buying your bullshit except you and the people that I use as stray dogs, kicking them and spitting on them every chance o get. I am disappoint in you Brandon.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2011, 12:10:37 PM »
Fuck off radiotube. thought your were leaving the forum? You talk about people not having a life in real life coz they post all the time, when you clearly cant leave this place alone.

something tells me that this guy is jaydc or hack wilson on tha low.  who calls me "radiotube" that didnt know me from before?  and anyway, what am i supposed to stop coming thru and speaking what's on my mind becuz u told me not to?  

i feel just like how Sikotic feels about WorldStar except I'm not sad about my life when I do.  i actually kinda find it hilarious how you pplz lives are so miserable and how yall are so lonely that you feel the need to come here everyday all day.  honestly, some of yall need some1 that's on tha outside looking in tellin yall what's good from time to time.  weren't u on here going back n forth all day yesterday and tha weekend and now it's monday morning and you're still here, in the same topic in tha same place.  face tha facts little turkey, you're destitute to society.  

believe me when i tell yall that yall make a nigga (and others i imagine) feel so much better about their own lives when we see this type of misery, "the devil's in the details".  it's your choice to keep coming back here and exposing yourself, honestly the shit means nothing to me you can have it if u want it that bad.

u niggaz are either bots or have multiple accounts on tha low.  either way i dont think Nima is paying you that well to keep his site alive.

my handicapped nigger, your either insane or an alias.

no one believes that you sell beats to artists, get pussy 4-5 times a day each from a different woman, and claim that you know mobsters and openly claim u did "dirt" on the internet. and yet your only able to get a job from wendys which u got fired from all while posting on dubcc all day.

your mommas kitchen aint wendys.

He said he was leaving the thread then posted about 20 more times. Arthur can't get enough of me.Arthur most people just skip past your posts without even reading them. Personally I just skim through them.YOU WRITE WAY GODDAMN TOO MUCH SON.

I don't even need to speak on looney much, everybody knows he lives on trash water and cats and pisses himself at the thought of anything.He's long been a running joke on here and in his life. Still making "party" CDs with montano Jordan on them LMAO

Brandon, stop trying to spin your little webs of deception, your like a gay evil spiderman. So spider man in that scene in spider man 3. Nobody's buying your bullshit except you and the people that I use as stray dogs, kicking them and spitting on them every chance o get. I am disappoint in you Brandon.

montano jordan? goddamn get your canadian ass outta here. lol your so pathetic you fabricate your disses to your own liking because you have nothing solid on anyone. look at your disses "chink that" "uncle tom that" foo, we actually call your ass out on real shit like what do you do all day?? im freal we all know u werent no crack dealer you loser.

yea, jaydc u apparently know everything about me like u know about everything else about everyone, apparently i dont listen to wiz, wale, freddie gibbs, j cole, big sean, etc etc.  get your canadian ass outta here, i swear dude its always tha canadians that act like lil cocks. you post on a westcoast rap forum and your from canada. people would laugh at you talking shit like this if u came down here, prob get beat up by a group of 14 yr old gangbangers.

-1, and well worth deserving after that.

jaydc take the L, this lil white boy cant say shit, lol he has to resort to "living on cat water" disses cuz you aint got nothin on me. nigga you were sik's right handman (bitch).

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »
lol Looney on some roundhouse-kick trip. But he's on point with these two posts.

I remember Jaydc boasting about posting here via phone while allegedly partying  on a yacht. Even if it were true, who would be such a sad person to exchange disses on the internet while being on a party?

and trust jaydc is a goddamn loser, when this dude got butthurt he made about 10 threads about me, posted non stop about me, dug up old quotes from years ago, and replied back within minutes.

i was like damn does this supposed "ex-crack dealer" have a life? and his excuse was that he was on his phone whens hes "out", which is why hes able to reply back quickly.

you talk about social outcasts, yet your the one on dubcc on your phone all day while your "out". so do you create conversation between posts and replies?

gtfo homie u aint foolin nobody. u dont got friends, u dont go out, i called you out on this before.

who da fuck goes on their phone to check dubcc when their out with friends.

damn ya'll are gay as fuck.

putting the dubb to shame.

"pretending to be cool with sik"

y in the world would u pretend to be cool with someone on the internet? not to get dissed? lol ur so transparent, u only "prentened" to be cool with sik because u though he had "juice" in this forum. u didnt want to be the next target of being made fun of. i mean my god who da hell cares bout the damn e-cred that much?

u didnt "pretend" to be cool with him and even if u did, thats pretty fucking sad.

and dont lie most of you guys were on siks nuts sac laughing at every joke he says, going to his video chats, commenting on every quote.

Yea, all of us that arnt wasnt sucking siks dick noticed.

you guys actually giving a fuck about each other this much is sad man just stop given that all (or most ) of u guys never met in person. and even if u guys did, how many times would it be? once? for what? couple hours?

u guys are seriously on some e-harmony tip.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:43:08 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2011, 12:51:38 PM »
LEAVE SIKOTIC ALONE!!!!!!

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »

If a few more of you would make this statement I'm sure AG would switch back to Sikotics camp again.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2011, 12:54:57 PM »
LOL @ looney calling anyone out on anything. You've long been a laughing stock of this forum. Nobody takes your wanna be gang banger attitude serious. You still brag about weed like your 14 years old. Your a confused little suburban Asian, we know this.

Ooooooo noooo!!! -1 whatever will I do now looney! Your such a formidable gang banger I don't think I can recover from this terrible loss. LMAO. Your such a nerd

Yes I made a few mistakes earlier in life when I was young. I spoke on something and said it was a mistake.But your still in your 20s bragging about  selling drugs because you think if makes you look cool. Grow up already. Take the dpg pictures off your wall and live life.

Montell Jordan. Excuse my typo. Like bananas said you think your living some Quasi westcoast connection 1996 lifestyle. Butyour just pathetic really. I'd slap your little Asian ass out with one hand. Weve seen you Rooney, your about 90 lbs soaking wet give up the tough guy act your not fooling anybody. Always talking down saying black people aren't shit then stealing thier culture as much as you can. Your as confused as elior.

I gaurantee you come from a rich family and you saw a doggpound video in your youth and set about emulating them.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:21:07 PM by Jaydc is back »

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »
Fuck off radiotube. thought your were leaving the forum? You talk about people not having a life in real life coz they post all the time, when you clearly cant leave this place alone.

something tells me that this guy is jaydc or hack wilson on tha low.  who calls me "radiotube" that didnt know me from before?  and anyway, what am i supposed to stop coming thru and speaking what's on my mind becuz u told me not to?  

i feel just like how Sikotic feels about WorldStar except I'm not sad about my life when I do.  i actually kinda find it hilarious how you pplz lives are so miserable and how yall are so lonely that you feel the need to come here everyday all day.  honestly, some of yall need some1 that's on tha outside looking in tellin yall what's good from time to time.  weren't u on here going back n forth all day yesterday and tha weekend and now it's monday morning and you're still here, in the same topic in tha same place.  face tha facts little turkey, you're destitute to society.  

believe me when i tell yall that yall make a nigga (and others i imagine) feel so much better about their own lives when we see this type of misery, "the devil's in the details".  it's your choice to keep coming back here and exposing yourself, honestly the shit means nothing to me you can have it if u want it that bad.

u niggaz are either bots or have multiple accounts on tha low.  either way i dont think Nima is paying you that well to keep his site alive.

why does every1 think this is nima's site? lol

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2011, 12:59:33 PM »
Other people do? I thought it was known this was seers site. I just shrugged that off to arthurs  stupidity
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:02:18 PM by Jaydc is back »

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2011, 01:03:30 PM »

If a few more of you would make this statement I'm sure AG would switch back to Sikotics camp again.

lmao

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2011, 01:05:33 PM »
Furor why are you always in these type of threads anyway? Anytime I'm in this type of thread you seem to follow me. It's not like anybody really pays attention to you. Did i insult you at some point now you feel the need to speak your mind everytime I'm arguing with someone? I don't understand. Why are you reading all this anyway, is it one those car accident I can't look away type deals?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2011, 01:16:48 PM »
Look, I don't wanna deal with these matters in front of all my homies on Dubcc.

Response in PM.

I HAD to quote this one  ;D. It's nice to know this thread will always be here if I need a laugh.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2011, 01:19:49 PM »
LOL @ looney calling anyone out on anything. You've long been a laughing stock of this forum. Nobody takes your wanna be gang banger attitude serious. You still brag about weed like your 14 years old. Your a confused little suburban Asian, we know this.

Yes I made a few mistakes earlier in life when I was young. I spoke on something and said it was a mistake.But your still in your 20s bragging about  selling drugs because you think if makes you look cool. Grow up already. Take the dpg pictures off your wall and live life.

Montell Jordan. Excuse my typo. Like bananas said you think your living some Quasi westcoast connection 1996 lifestyle. Butyour just pathetic really. I'd slap your little Asian ass out with one hand. Weve seen you Rooney, your about 90 lbs soaking wet give up the tough guy act your not fooling anybody. Always talking down saying black people aren't shit then stealing thier culture as much as you can. Your as confused as elior.

I gaurantee you come from a rich family and you saw a doggpound video in your youth and set about emulating them.

montana jordan? lmfao. that wasnt no typo montana isnt any where near montell.

man your pathetic? braggin about selling drugs? living 1996 lifestyle? lol where do u get this from? just because i like to discuss about weed doesnt mean were bragging, if u think for a simple fact that just because we talk about weed we're "bragging" whos the 14 yr old now. and lol man yea i dont wear skinny jeans and colorful t-shirts because i dont change my style becasue of "whats in" i like what i like i dont change that because thats "what everyones doing". seems like your a follower, isnt surprising since u followed sik everywhere till now.

lol take my dpg walls off? i havnt touched my sig or my profile pic eversince i put them up, i really dont care, thing this is I did "grow up" i can careless whats on my sig or what not. and what the fuck are you doing here if u dont like to see "dpg".

this tool is so predictable, next post : chink, roon3y, eats cat water. lol.

go to a new forum and get a new fresh start because ur done here son. and im done with this thread.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

G-Funk

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
Look, I don't wanna deal with these matters in front of all my homies on Dubcc.

Response in PM.

I HAD to quote this one  ;D. It's nice to know this thread will always be here if I need a laugh.
Pretty sure he's being sarcastic and/or referring to another member.